It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kleetus: Been playing Witcher 2 and my god, the Vergen level design and map has to be the worst I've ever had the misfortune to play.

3 convoluted levels to the city and a worthless map with objective markers that lead you nowhere, doors that all look the same and numerous dead ends.

Whomever at CD Projekt designed this map should get out of gaming.
olnorton: Yeah, whenever I think of playing through Witcher 2 again, I think of having to find my way around Vergen and... maybe later.
Agreed. I think Witcher 2 may be my fav of them all, but that level was frustrating. So much time wasted running around to wrong places, and constant retracing, ect. I had forgotten all about that, it has been so long since I played it. Now, being reminded of that, doubtful I will ever play it again.
I swear to f*** that vergen level was a troll.
Post edited September 14, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
Freaking corona! can't visit grandparents because of a infection on the 7th and 8th floor, thank god they are unharmed but as can be expected the whole home is in lockdown

had 3 job interviews that went quite well but are currently on a hold because of infections in the company

games are fun for a couple of months but really, next to doing some exercises what else i happening ( thank god for the tour..... )

dating is a no go with only young girls looking for one night stands available that probably can be seen as devil carriers for corona !!!

bah life's a woman of low standards creating situations that would lead any normal self contained person into a mindset of desperation and cropped up fears
Bored bored bored lol
flurrycream: Bored bored bored lol
Boredom is good. It means everything's okay.

Have you ever experienced some really really bad days?
During those days, you'd wish for boring days.
Neighbour's dog barked me awake at 6am, and not for the first time. At wits end over here
low rated
I really wish there were a way to hide an entry on the "What's Happening" part of Twitter.

Matewis: Neighbour's dog barked me awake at 6am, and not for the first time. At wits end over here
Well, that's just one (of many) reasons why people shouldn't own dogs.
Post edited October 26, 2020 by dtgreene
Matewis: Neighbour's dog barked me awake at 6am, and not for the first time. At wits end over here
Buy a rooster.

It won't stop what is happening nor help your sleep pattern, but it'll sure as hell ensure they know what you're going through.
dtgreene: I really wish there were a way to hide an entry on the "What's Happening" part of Twitter.

dtgreene: Well, that's just one (of many) reasons why people shouldn't own dogs.
Lol I won't go that far, at all (because dogs are awesome, but let's not get into that because I'm sure we're at different wavelengths :)) but I am willing to entertain the idea of some sort of pet license to ensure that problem dogs don't end up in neighbourhoods without proper training. Or, failing that, zealous enforcement of acceptable noise legislation.
Sachys: Buy a rooster.

It won't stop what is happening nor help your sleep pattern, but it'll sure as hell ensure they know what you're going through.
I'm thinking more in along the lines of a high frequency emitter to annoy the dog at odd hours, while it's in their house. Let them feel what it feels like to have your sleeping pattern disrupted.

I've recently tried sleeping with earplugs, but sadly to no effect - they fall out overnight
Post edited October 27, 2020 by Matewis
dtgreene: Well, that's just one (of many) reasons why people shouldn't own dogs.
Repellent comment. But judging from your comments in this forum I'm not surprised at all that you're a dog-hater.
Post edited October 27, 2020 by morolf
Matewis: I'm thinking more in along the lines of a high frequency emitter to annoy the dog at odd hours, while it's in their house. Let them feel what it feels like to have your sleeping pattern disrupted.

I've recently tried sleeping with earplugs, but sadly to no effect - they fall out overnight
dont blame the dogs, blame the owners (or lack of ownership / ability to care for a dog properly).
those things pretty much torture the dog. the dog most likely barks because its owners are shit.

the rooster would be far more ethical and efficient.

plus you can take it for walks and have it terrify people. ;)
Matewis: I've recently tried sleeping with earplugs, but sadly to no effect - they fall out overnight
thats pretty normal.

for me im constantly battered by the sounds of building work (that has no planning permission), HGVs (that shouldnt be on this street) and a neighbour that has an obsession drilling at odd hours.

ive simply chosen to eventually become a comic book villain. :D
Post edited October 27, 2020 by Sachys
Sachys: dont blame the dogs, blame the owners (or lack of ownership / ability to care for a dog properly).
those things pretty much torture the dog. the dog most likely barks because its owners are shit.

the rooster would be far more ethical and efficient.

plus you can take it for walks and have it terrify people. ;)
Oh I absolutely blame the blasted owners. Not once have I seen them taking the dog for a walk, which I think is big part of the problem. They've also been informed of the problem by multiple neighbours, but they just don't care.

Unfortunately I'm renting, and I couldn't have asked for better landlords. They have a no-pet policy though, so I don't think a rooster is an option xP

Sachys: thats pretty normal.

for me im constantly battered by the sounds of building work (that has no planning permission), HGVs (that shouldnt be on this street) and a neighbour that has an obsession drilling at odd hours.

ive simply chosen to eventually become a comic book villain. :D
Ever tried a noise cancelling headset? Something that works splendidly is my sony xm3 headset I bought earlier in the year when the demon's barking became too much. If I have it on and am listening to some light music then I'm unaware of the neighbour's demon dog.
It's pretty expensive though, but I view it as an investment in my sanity. If only I could sleep with them too :(
Matewis: Ever tried a noise cancelling headset? Something that works splendidly is my sony xm3 headset I bought earlier in the year when the demon's barking became too much. If I have it on and am listening to some light music then I'm unaware of the neighbour's demon dog.
It's pretty expensive though, but I view it as an investment in my sanity. If only I could sleep with them too :(
oh yeah i have some good quality studio headphones, but the issue is this noise when im trying to sleep.
low rated
Had to report a review on GOG. The particular review was content-free and sexist; as in, the author of the "review" used the review posting feature solely to post a sexist statement that has nothing whatsoever to do with the game.

(Fortunately, all the other reviews for the game appear to be actual reviews, which talk about the game (which is what a review of a game *should* do), and the bad "review" was at the bottom of the list.)
Demon dog next door decided I had to wake up at 04:45 am. A declaration of war then.