It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: I was turning quickly after picking something off the floor at home and hit the side of my head on the side of the archway/door frame. It hurt for a bit but stopped quickly....I seem to feel better now, but am keeping an eye on it to be certain(I have a history of internal bleeding more so than most in some instances, so I have to be careful).
So long as there are no lingering symptoms. Head injuries are damned scary.
low rated
lanipcga: So long as there are no lingering symptoms. Head injuries are damned scary.
Agreed....also I blacked out about 2 years ago(doc said I was reported as twitching while unconscious) and don't know why till this day....I worry that it could happen again which is partially why this bothered me so much.

Also again thanks for the concern, it is appreciated.
low rated
Just tired and bored....also a pic I found that made me smile.....dunno why I am posting it
Attachments:
low rated
(Song: That Thing You Do-The Oneders)
=======================================
"You, doin' that thing you do
Breaking my heart into a million pieces, like you always do"

"And you, don't mean to be cruel
You never even knew about the heartache
I've been goin' through"
=======================================
Post edited November 21, 2019 by GameRager
DadJoke007: Annoyance in Planescape Torment: Enhanced Edition. When I finished Modrons Maze, a bug my save file shrank and all my companions got duplicated, whole areas got a reset including items and map fog.

Sure, I could "recruit" Dak'kon once more and have two of him just for shits and giggles, but the bug was so annoying that I had to go back to a save where I hadn't done Modrons Maze. Apparently, the issue is quite common in Enhanced Edition when going to Modrons Maze.

I thought about trying to play with that bug active and see if I can finish the game with Nordom, but I decided it wasn't worth the risk.
richlind33: How far into the game is the Maze?
I'm pretty late to this party, but if memory serves, you can access the Maze around midway through the game but can skip it deliberately or accidentally. It's been years since I've played PS:T though.
Swan24 is, guess who?
low rated
He's either you know who come back and let back on by staff(for some insane reason), or they let him sell his account(isn't that illegal or at least against forum rules?), or he hacked into the forums(very unlikely but still....) and changed it/let himself back in.

I don't know which idea is worse.

Either way, I still reported that account in case staff doesn't know about it.
Post edited November 24, 2019 by GameRager
Not sure if this counts as "bitching about life", but I am angry as f_ck at myself tonight. All week has been one crappy thing after another. I popped by my mom's place to help prepare my dad's car for donation (he died last year). Long story short, I rammed the car into the garage wall. :( It cracked all the way through to the livingroom wall! I meant to help out but it went terribly wrong. Trying to console myself with "it's just cracked plaster, it can be fixed" or "the car is not damaged so it's still fit for donation". Still. Hate myself for stressing out my mom tonight.
low rated
matterbandit: Not sure if this counts as "bitching about life", but I am angry as f_ck at myself tonight. All week has been one crappy thing after another. I popped by my mom's place to help prepare my dad's car for donation (he died last year). Long story short, I rammed the car into the garage wall. :( It cracked all the way through to the livingroom wall! I meant to help out but it went terribly wrong. Trying to console myself with "it's just cracked plaster, it can be fixed" or "the car is not damaged so it's still fit for donation". Still. Hate myself for stressing out my mom tonight.
I am sorry to hear that...you and her are alright, I hope?

My own dad is getting on in age and my mum passed last year, so I know how hard it can be....if you ever need an arm to cry on i'm always here.
They never try something new. Same old, cheap, recycled efforts. Limited capacity, exactly as i suspected. Obviously, since the subjects are flawed, despite their vocal uproar that not only they are normal, but better than normal, at that. Funny thing is, they think they are going to achieve something, where and when i can see them coming from a mile away and a day before... But hey, i won't nag about "easy difficulty" in real life again, since last time i did that here, they somehow saw it (or were notified) and "ambushed" me, by utilizing a pretty dangerous maneuver (against me).

They put the "easy" in everything, besides. And i have use for their easy "merchandise" yet again, since i postponed going up, in order to try a final experiment in that field (my bad, that was an ugly mistake -but not so dearly costly, as last time-). Will have to keep this "transaction" under the radar, though, or i 'll certainly risk further needless complications (some people like sabotaging part of their own clientele, apparently).

Damn. The easiest of things for others and i have to engineer entire "campaigns", in order to circumvent something or get hold of basic things. Damn them to hell!
Post edited December 05, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
GameRager: I am sorry to hear that...you and her are alright, I hope?

My own dad is getting on in age and my mum passed last year, so I know how hard it can be....if you ever need an arm to cry on i'm always here.
Thx for your kind words, stranger. ;) Sorry about your mom.

Kept thinking of dad asking me to take good care of mom when he was gone and there I was last night, "helping" my mom by crashing his car straight into the garage wall. If there ever was a face palm moment, yesterday was it! I know I will laugh about this one day, but the look of distress on my mom's face haunted me all through the night. I barely slept.

She phoned me today and was extra cheerful. I think she sensed I was beating myself endlessly over what I did. I am feeling a bit less anxious now, but still quite remorseful.
low rated
matterbandit: She phoned me today and was extra cheerful. I think she sensed I was beating myself endlessly over what I did. I am feeling a bit less anxious now, but still quite remorseful.
Don't worry about it we all screw things up.

Yesterday I forgot that I fell asleep on the reclining lounge chair and rolled over and fell A over T off the lounge chair landing on my left foot nearly breaking that foot in the process... christ it is sore and swollen today.

Man have I been in a sour mood lately with being sick with the FLU and all. I got the Summer FLU yay I'm going to have it for MONTHS!
Post edited December 06, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Useless national power utility is shedding 4000MW from the grid until tomorrow morning, meaning: 5 hours without electricity today. At least my latest wifi router came with a chargeable battery so I'm going to give that a go.
low rated
matterbandit: Thx for your kind words, stranger. ;) Sorry about your mom.
Thank you...it is appreciated....yeah it is a bit tough still as I try getting over it(and my dad is getting older so it'll likely happen again at some point someday, but at least I can still try my best to solider on), but I have hope for the future no matter what. :)

matterbandit: Kept thinking of dad asking me to take good care of mom when he was gone and there I was last night, "helping" my mom by crashing his car straight into the garage wall. If there ever was a face palm moment, yesterday was it! I know I will laugh about this one day, but the look of distress on my mom's face haunted me all through the night. I barely slept.
That not sleeping part sucks(been there as well for various reasons)...I hope you get better and get things sorted out soon.

matterbandit: She phoned me today and was extra cheerful. I think she sensed I was beating myself endlessly over what I did. I am feeling a bit less anxious now, but still quite remorseful.
Same as above.....best of luck to you, friend, and try and have a happy holiday season. :)

Matewis: Useless national power utility is shedding 4000MW from the grid until tomorrow morning, meaning: 5 hours without electricity today. At least my latest wifi router came with a chargeable battery so I'm going to give that a go.
If you have a laptop and it's charged you should be fine.....if it's a desktop and you have no generator you'll sadly have to wait.
Post edited December 06, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
Matewis: Useless national power utility is shedding 4000MW from the grid until tomorrow morning, meaning: 5 hours without electricity today. At least my latest wifi router came with a chargeable battery so I'm going to give that a go.
I heard that parts pf California have had even longer intentional power shut-offs fairly recently. (Don't know if they're still going on.)

(Of course, that doesn't make your situation any better.)