It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
richlind33: Would you like a referral? lol
GameRager: Well it seems we don't need to find another TinyE as we already have one.... o.0
Don't label me with that tag,moron.
low rated
GameRager: Well it seems we don't need to find another TinyE as we already have one.... o.0
richlind33: "The only thing worse than bad publicity is no publicity." ;p
"I wish I were on Oscar Meyer weiner" -The late Oscar Meyer

Tauto: Don't label me with that tag,moron.
Why not? You sh*t on people you dislike for seemingly random minor reasons....so maybe you're not a TinyE 2.0, but you're not doing your image any favors with how you treat some people.

(Tbf, I defended you a few times from TinyE way back, and then I said I agreed with TinyE on a few things/said you shouldn't hold grudges and you turned on me faster than brutus on ceasar. You also have started to do things you claim to not like about Tiny and others, making you somewhat of a hypocrite.)
Post edited November 14, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
richlind33: "The only thing worse than bad publicity is no publicity." ;p
GameRager: "I wish I were on Oscar Meyer weiner" -The late Oscar Meyer

Tauto: Don't label me with that tag,moron.
GameRager: Why not? You sh*t on people you dislike for seemingly random minor reasons....so maybe you're not a TinyE 2.0, but you're not doing your image any favors with how you treat some people.

(Tbf, I defended you a few times from TinyE way back, and then I said I agreed with TinyE on a few things/said you shouldn't hold grudges and you turned on me faster than brutus on ceasar. You also have started to do things you claim to not like about Tiny and others, making you somewhat of a hypocrite.)
I don't want your so called defence nor insinuations referring me to other user's as this is extremely insulting and if you keep it up, I will report you.
low rated
Tauto: I don't want your so called defence nor insinuations referring me to other user's as this is extremely insulting and if you keep it up, I will report you.
3 final words: Please grow up

(I am done here with regards to you/this topic, not because I fear being reported anymore but because you cannot handle criticism and advice given in good faith, or a bit of harmless joking.

If you or anyone wants to discuss this feel free to hit up my quicktopic general[listed on my offtopic thread here], but be aware I don't censor over there & there is no report button.)
low rated
Tauto: I don't want your so called defence nor insinuations referring me to other user's as this is extremely insulting and if you keep it up, I will report you.
GameRager: 3 final words: Please grow up

(I am done here with regards to you/this topic, not because I fear being reported anymore but because you cannot handle criticism and advice given in good faith, or a bit of harmless joking.

If you or anyone wants to discuss this feel free to hit up my quicktopic general[listed on my offtopic thread here], but be aware I don't censor over there.)
Reporting you for harassment.
GameRager: "I wish I were on Oscar Meyer weiner" -The late Oscar Meyer

Why not? You sh*t on people you dislike for seemingly random minor reasons....so maybe you're not a TinyE 2.0, but you're not doing your image any favors with how you treat some people.

Tauto: I don't want your so called defence nor insinuations referring me to other user's as this is extremely insulting and if you keep it up, I'm going to tell mommy!
Might want to cut back on the soy, bruh. lol
low rated

Reporting you for harassment.
Telling someone to grow up is good faith advice and not harassment.....you keep getting easily upset over small things and its not helping your health or your own image, so I offered it mostly to help(and partially reacted because of your attitude/replies towards others like me).

Also no one is forcing you to stay in the thread/i'm not following you around to other threads, so how is it harassment again?

(Also note I offered to stop and take this offsite.....but you do you. Lastly I am stopping but just wanted to say this final bit before going offsite with this: if you feel up to it you can join me there and talk this out on equal footing)

============================

Tauto: I don't want your so called defence nor insinuations referring me to other user's as this is extremely insulting and if you keep it up, I'm going to tell mommy!
richlind33: Might want to cut back on the soy, bruh. lol
Dude, we should take this offsite or to PM, as we are going a bit offtopic and into borderline rule breaking territory with this. If you want my PM box is open as is my quicktopics threads(linked in offtopic 2 thread I made here on gog).
Apparently, many face plates that laptop DVD drives use don't fit external enclosures. And it seems to be an obscure thing to find/buy in Europe.
Bought one from an Ebay seller in Hong Kong... it's going to take months to arrive :-(
Annoyance in Planescape Torment: Enhanced Edition. When I finished Modrons Maze, a bug my save file shrank and all my companions got duplicated, whole areas got a reset including items and map fog.

Sure, I could "recruit" Dak'kon once more and have two of him just for shits and giggles, but the bug was so annoying that I had to go back to a save where I hadn't done Modrons Maze. Apparently, the issue is quite common in Enhanced Edition when going to Modrons Maze.

I thought about trying to play with that bug active and see if I can finish the game with Nordom, but I decided it wasn't worth the risk.
Post edited November 14, 2019 by user deleted
DadJoke007: Annoyance in Planescape Torment: Enhanced Edition. When I finished Modrons Maze, a bug my save file shrank and all my companions got duplicated, whole areas got a reset including items and map fog.

Sure, I could "recruit" Dak'kon once more and have two of him just for shits and giggles, but the bug was so annoying that I had to go back to a save where I hadn't done Modrons Maze. Apparently, the issue is quite common in Enhanced Edition when going to Modrons Maze.

I thought about trying to play with that bug active and see if I can finish the game with Nordom, but I decided it wasn't worth the risk.
How far into the game is the Maze?
low rated
Hit my head hard on the edge of an archway when not looking where I was going, now my head hurts.....dammit.....now i'm gonna worry all day and night. :(
Almost every day for the past month, I've had a wake up call from someone at work. Even on my supposed days off. The days I specifically wake up early to work on reports or some other nonsense... they call late in the evening. I really hate having this damn company phone.
DadJoke007: Annoyance in Planescape Torment: Enhanced Edition. When I finished Modrons Maze, a bug my save file shrank and all my companions got duplicated, whole areas got a reset including items and map fog.

richlind33: How far into the game is the Maze?
The Maze is an optional part of the game about halfway through, so it's easy to circumvent. The annoyance comes from having a companion voiced by Dan Castellaneta locked out from the game.

First world problem of the highest degree.
GameRager: Hit my head hard on the edge of an archway when not looking where I was going, now my head hurts.....dammit.....now i'm gonna worry all day and night. :(
How are you feeling? You didn't get concussed or anything, did you?
low rated
lanipcga: How are you feeling? You didn't get concussed or anything, did you?
I was turning quickly after picking something off the floor at home and hit the side of my head on the side of the archway/door frame. It hurt for a bit but stopped quickly....I seem to feel better now, but am keeping an eye on it to be certain(I have a history of internal bleeding more so than most in some instances, so I have to be careful).

Thanks for asking btw.
Post edited November 15, 2019 by GameRager