It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
kai2: Just took the car in for general servicing...

... and ended up with a $3000 bill.

I baby my car and expected a major service ($1400) but twice that and the number of issues really killed my day. The wife and I had planned on a vacation (we haven't taken one in years and years) but seems we're not taking one yet.
If they tried that in Australia, they would get to keep the car and a fat lip.
low rated

I baby my car and expected a major service ($1400) but twice that and the number of issues really killed my day. The wife and I had planned on a vacation (we haven't taken one in years and years) but seems we're not taking one yet.
Couldn't you put it on credit at the repair shop? I mean you only are young once, and bills are always around in some form.
low rated

GameRager: Couldn't you put it on credit at the repair shop? I mean you only are young once, and bills are always around in some form.
Yeah, most would... but we're weird and do everything in cash. I'm old-school in that regard.

You are right though... you only live once. Make the most of it!
low rated
kai2: Yeah, most would... but we're weird and do everything in cash. I'm old-school in that regard.

You are right though... you only live once. Make the most of it!
Well that is commendable, but what about very high priced items? If need be you should've put a good chunk with cash and asked if they could bill the rest.

You seem to deserve a vacation and you are only young once, as I said. :)
low rated
Gog staff need to check who is low rating all the posts in that thread and give them a nice long vacation like the ones I got....but will they do that? Probably not, as they seem to be more busy with whatever else.
low rated
GameRager: Gog staff need to check who is low rating all the posts in that thread .
I'm one of them! :D

You're welcome!
Glad to be of service.

What can I say, anything worth doing is worth doing right! :D
low rated

You're welcome!
Glad to be of service.

Either you are joking to get under my skin or are serious, I don't know which would be worse. I find it funny/sad you state that you dislike me "ruining" the board then you go and do cr*p like this which ruins the board for others.

And you said you are in your 30s? If so when will you grow up and show some more maturity on the site?

(I say more as you sometimes post civilly and on good topics, but that is rare)

(BTW if you truly want me to post on games/etc and a certain way prove it by encouraging those posts[if you did downrate them]....elsewise if you don't give a damn about the board[as I suspect] then at least have the guts to admit it to everyone)
Post edited October 04, 2019 by GameRager
low rated

You're welcome!
Glad to be of service.

GameRager: Either you are joking to get under my skin or are serious,
Oh I'm dead serious, BUT, worry not. A few hours ago Ashlee promised me a very long ban, I'm just waiting for it to kick in. Originally she said two weeks but given my behavior over the past hour, I'm sure it will be much longer, maybe even a perm.

SO, you will be free, and since you can't + or - when banned, I won't be able to do that anymore.

However, I think even without me here you are going realize I am not the only one who hits all of your post and thus all of your post are going to continue to be low rated, and that is what is commonly known as karma. Enjoy it.
Post edited October 04, 2019 by tinyE
low rated
tinyE: Oh I'm dead serious, BUT, worry not. A few hours ago Ashlee promised me a very long ban, I'm just waiting for it to kick in. Originally she said two weeks but given my behavior over the past hour, I'm sure it will be much longer, maybe even a perm.

SO, you will be free, and since you can't + or - when banned, I won't be able to do that anymore.

However, I think even without me here you are going realize I am not the only one who hits all of your post and thus tall of your post are going to continue to be low rated, and that is fucking hilarious. XD
First off, I don't want you banned(if you think I want such). I happen to like & agree with some of your posts, and even uprate some that others low rate(if that means anything to you).

What I dislike is how you claim to want a better board while taking the p*ss on some like me and not leading by example....it makes one question your intent and seriousness on what you said earlier, for starters, and it(derailing threads/low rating everything) doesn't help the board or encourage those you dislike to act a certain way while making your words ring hollow.

(As for vacations, I don't think low rating while you are banned will be a problem for you for some reason...call it a hunch)

Addition: Thanks for at least replying to me...it is refreshing to see you willing to engage is dialog of any sort with me.
GameRager: Either you are joking to get under my skin or are serious,
tinyE: Oh I'm dead serious, BUT, worry not. A few hours ago Ashlee promised me a very long ban, I'm just waiting for it to kick in. Originally she said two weeks but given my behavior over the past hour, I'm sure it will be much longer, maybe even a perm.

However, I think even without me here you are going realize I am not the only one who hits all of your post and thus all of your post are going to continue to be low rated, and that is what is commonly known as karma. Enjoy it.
You really come off as a wreck of a human being here, tiny. The personification of misery. o.O
The challenge level now, is too low. Not only i "read" both of them timely (even between the lines), but where the hell they came from, as well.

Remind somebody to balance out real life, or something! Damned thing is broken; difficulty spikes are unrealistically spread, in realistic environments!
low rated
nvm
Post edited October 04, 2019 by tinyE
low rated
richlind33: You really come off as a wreck of a human being here, tiny. The personification of misery. o.O
And as he said he was getting a "vacation" here and hasn't yet either staff are very very busy(which is odd considering mine were done nearly instantly), or he lied. :|

================
Karma for what? For giving games to others to be nice even though I am on a very tight budget? For answering people's questions on the site & games while trying to help them? For what, exactly?

At this point I can definitely surmise you are either a troll or brainwashed member of the masses that can't overcome his cognitive dissonance with regards to some people.
low rated
I sent around 3 reports on others(not people in this thread) with regards to harassment/rep system abuse, and not one reply beyond the auto replies in the past 5+ days. That is insane, and why the heck don't they have a harassment-etc tag to prioritize such tickets and get them processed faster?
Abuse of the reputation system is against the rules though.

- Abuse or encouraging abuse of the reputation system and the “report as spam” system

It's silly that it has become some sort of petty and useless digital warfare. It's also dumb to have a rule but not enforcing it because the whole situation is silly.

This is getting tiresome as all hell, the forum is slowly turning into one big dramatic shitshow. If the kids are fighting over the rep toy, just toss it into the fire. At least that would get rid of one problem (of many) at this forum.

Some kind of consistency regarding rules would probably fix a bit, as it is now it all seems arbitrary as all fuck. It doesn't matter if the rules make sense or not, if they exist it's better to follow them than to enforce them on gut feeling.
Post edited October 04, 2019 by user deleted