It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mr_Pennywise: i forgot to say I also have a wound on my behind From a Operation I had that has bin there for 10 months now just don’t want to heal :(
Well that's fun isn't it?

Gotta Lovely Numb leg and the foot (on the same leg) that blows up like a F***ing balloon whenever the hell it likes

It also feels like the ball joint of my hip has been rammed forcibly through my rib cage on the same side (right hand side)

my lower jaw feels like someone is trying to rip it off with a F***ing crowbar always

Also it feels like i'm permanently getting ECT treatment without anaesthesia, Fun anyone?

Also I can hardly eat without feeling too full?!?
Post edited September 02, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Mr_Pennywise: i forgot to say I also have a wound on my behind From a Operation I had that has bin there for 10 months now just don’t want to heal :(
fr33kSh0w2012: Well that's fun isn't it?

Gotta Lovely Numb leg and the foot (on the same leg) that blows up like a F***ing balloon whenever the hell it likes

It also feels like the ball joint of my hip has been rammed forcibly through my rib cage on the same side (right hand side)

my lower jaw feels like someone is trying to rip it off with a F***ing crowbar always

Also it feels like i'm permanently getting ECT treatment without anaesthesia, Fun anyone?

Also I can hardly eat without feeling too full?!?
WOW sorry to hear that Hope you get something done about it
Post edited September 02, 2019 by Mr_Pennywise
tinyE: At least seven more.

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens
So Waco was a success story, tiny? o.O
dtgreene: So much nasty misinformation on a certain topic whose title starts with the name on a medium that used to be the primary way musical recordings are distributed to consumers.

Edit: Also running into a post that seemed reasonable at the start, but then had something that made me have to downvote it.
You talk about it the way an anorexic might talk about a morsel of food they are contemplating having to eat.
low rated
tinyE: At least seven more.

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens
richlind33: So Waco was a success story, tiny? o.O
Not to rag on him TOO MUCH, but I find it odd he isn't commenting on the boat fire which killed 5 times as many people recently.

To me that would also be seen as a horrible and probably preventable loss of life by most, correct?
low rated
On second thought, just no. XD
Post edited September 02, 2019 by tinyE
low rated
Nuff said

=============
=============

I will discriminate against minorities and the LGBT community! I will help build that wall! I will support any further tax breaks for the top 2%! I will stand arm in arm with industry and put an end to this hoax that is climate change!

God bless Brexit!
*Snipped to focus on these bits*

Funny thing, both sides(and many on your side) have people who discriminate....except lately it's those on(also) your side who have been beating gays and minorities for wearing silly red hats or siding the other way. Same with both sides giving tax breaks to the rich(it's an elitism issue not a one sided issue).

I agree the wall is dumb and climate change is real(though how much man affects it is up to debate and studies), if that's any consolation.

Also lol...why is brexit included? Because some on the side you dislike want it to happen? If so I will only say this "Bahhhhhhhhhh?"

/such talk before it veers too much into politics.
Post edited September 02, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
This isn't worth it.
Post edited September 02, 2019 by tinyE
low rated
I did not need that mental image you just posted, btw......ewwww.
richlind33: So Waco was a success story, tiny? o.O
tinyE: My god you're right!
How could I not see this before!?
Your uncanny ability to pose such a brilliant, uncompromising, and indisputable argument has shown me the error of my ways!

YOU HAVE SHOWN ME THE LIGHT!

From now on I will support the NRA! I will discriminate against minorities and the LGBT community! I will stop at nothing to put an end to reproductive rights! I will help build that wall! I will see the ACA destroyed! I will support any further tax breaks for the top 2%! I will stand arm in arm with industry and put an end to this hoax that is climate change! I will see Crooked Hillary, Crazy Nancy, and Pocahontas pay for their crimes! I will see all non-white female members of Congress sent back to their own countries, even the ones that were born here!

And to think rich, I owe it all to you!
God bless you! God bless the Right! God bless Brexit! God bless Putin! And god bless President Donald Trump!
There's an extremely obvious fallacy in your thinking, tiny: that not supporting gun control/confiscation equates to supporting the NRA. That not supporting the Democrats equates to supporting the Republicans.

I don't support the NRA, nor do I support the Republican party. I'm merely pointing out the fact that government enforcement has oftentimes proven to be a brutal and ugly reality.

The entire system is broken, not just one or the other of the two parties. If you really want to help make this world a better place in which to live, bringing yourself to accept this reality would be a very good start.
Post edited September 02, 2019 by richlind33
low rated
richlind33: The entire system is broken, not just one or the other of the two parties. If you really want to help make this world a better place in which to live, bringing yourself to accept this reality would be a very good start.
low rated
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ff71b3e6fa47942bb9d037cbf148a752/88dd9f6a05c83ed2-fb/s640x960/1b44cb27ddf31d15f82947cc3a529080eb4f2dde.gif
I love that this thread died during the week half the forum got banned. That ban wave took more lives than The Red Wedding, only slightly less dramatic.
low rated
DadJoke007: I love that this thread died during the week half the forum got banned. That ban wave took more lives than The Red Wedding, only slightly less dramatic.
Do I even want to google what that wedding thing is? :|
DadJoke007: I love that this thread died during the week half the forum got banned. That ban wave took more lives than The Red Wedding, only slightly less dramatic.
GameRager: Do I even want to google what that wedding thing is? :|
No, but what you do want to Google is the "The Kentucky Klondike Bar". No need to thank me, the satisfaction of bringing joy to other human beings is thanks enough.