It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

le_chevalier: Not that bad. On the other hand, we don't have that many mass shootings.
GameRager: True...of course we don't either if you think about it(They are usually small handfuls of people and usually spread far apart.....the news just likes to hype them up for ratings by overabusing the technically correct yet misleading term "MASS", sadly).
Actuallly, the term "mass" is referring not to the frequency of the events, but rather to the number of people shot in each incident.
Been looking forward to finally checking out Diablo 3 for years, being a huge fan of D2, and hoping against hope that all the naysayers were exaggerating. Let's just say, I absolutely love having a laggy single player experience :P

Nooo thank you, this is borderline unplayable. Path of Exile is miles ahead.
low rated
GameRager: True...of course we don't either if you think about it(They are usually small handfuls of people and usually spread far apart.....the news just likes to hype them up for ratings by overabusing the technically correct yet misleading term "MASS", sadly).
dtgreene: Actuallly, the term "mass" is referring not to the frequency of the events, but rather to the number of people shot in each incident.
I know and that's what I was referring to.....not many get killed usually but the media makes it sound like hundreds are being killed....i.e. they use the term "massive/mass" misleadingly to make it look like huge numbers are getting hurt or killed to garner ratings and sympathy/loyalty from viewers.

Matewis: Been looking forward to finally checking out Diablo 3 for years, being a huge fan of D2, and hoping against hope that all the naysayers were exaggerating. Let's just say, I absolutely love having a laggy single player experience :P

Nooo thank you, this is borderline unplayable. Path of Exile is miles ahead.
Are you playing on PC? Because I play it on 360 and it plays lag free. :|
Post edited August 06, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: Are you playing on PC? Because I play it on 360 and it plays lag free. :|
Yes unfortunately, unless I'm mistaken it's specifically the pc version where Blizzard insists on keeping a close eye on you. A relic I suppose from the real money auction house days. Still, even considering my distance from the server, perhaps it will be playable for someone with an unshaped fiber connection. But eh, I think I'll have more fun with Titan Quest or Path of Exile in any case. Or perhaps Grim Dawn / Van Helsing.
GameRager: Are you playing on PC? Because I play it on 360 and it plays lag free. :|
Matewis: Yes unfortunately, unless I'm mistaken it's specifically the pc version where Blizzard insists on keeping a close eye on you. A relic I suppose from the real money auction house days. Still, even considering my distance from the server, perhaps it will be playable for someone with an unshaped fiber connection. But eh, I think I'll have more fun with Titan Quest or Path of Exile in any case. Or perhaps Grim Dawn / Van Helsing.
If you ever could then i'd suggest trying to 360 version(with the expansion of course)......of course Titan Quest and Van Helsing are also fun. :)
OOPS!

NVM :P

The thread finally showed up.
Post edited August 06, 2019 by tinyE
Whoever it was that said "euhh, everybody in small towns are so peaceful and happy and so totally helpful and kind to everybody and they totally do not judge anybody or show favoritism, unlike dem eavel sitee peepols, uh muh". I would like to walk right up to their face and ask them just what the hell type of weed they've been smoking, and where can I get some.
JungleLizard: Whoever it was that said "euhh, everybody in small towns are so peaceful and happy and so totally helpful and kind to everybody and they totally do not judge anybody or show favoritism, unlike dem eavel sitee peepols, uh muh". I would like to walk right up to their face and ask them just what the hell type of weed they've been smoking, and where can I get some.
I live in a town with a population of 98, and everyone is totally helpful and kind to everybody and they totally do not judge anybody or show favoritism.

When people pick up on this and mention "Nobody is this friend;y where I live" we typically answer, "You don't live in the Keweenaw."
JungleLizard: Whoever it was that said "euhh, everybody in small towns are so peaceful and happy and so totally helpful and kind to everybody and they totally do not judge anybody or show favoritism, unlike dem eavel sitee peepols, uh muh". I would like to walk right up to their face and ask them just what the hell type of weed they've been smoking, and where can I get some.
tinyE: I live in a town with a population of 98, and everyone is totally helpful and kind to everybody and they totally do not judge anybody or show favoritism.

When people pick up on this and mention "Nobody is this friend;y where I live" we typically answer, "You don't live in the Keweenaw."
Nobody is friendly where I live, I live in Australia the most cut throat leftist sh!thole in the world with Sh!tty internet!
Post edited August 06, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: Nobody is friendly where I live, I live in Australia the most cut throat leftist sh!thole in the world with Sh!tty internet!
At least the animals are friendly in Australia.

Oh wait, forget about that.
fr33kSh0w2012: Nobody is friendly where I live, I live in Australia the most cut throat leftist sh!thole in the world with Sh!tty internet!
DadJoke007: At least the animals are friendly in Australia.

Seem friendly to me.

tinyE: Seem friendly to me.
Aww... the kangaroo is just giving him a hug!
fr33kSh0w2012: Aww... the kangaroo is just giving him a hug!
The secret is to punch the kangaroo right in the face to assert your dominance.
fr33kSh0w2012: Aww... the kangaroo is just giving him a hug!
DadJoke007: The secret is to punch the kangaroo right in the face to assert your dominance.
Funny!

Seem friendly to me.
No dropbears or tarantulas?