It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

4 more

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens
Post edited August 05, 2019 by tinyE
low rated

four more

"No way to stop this sort of thing" says only country where this sort of thing regularly happens.
Isn't it around 20-30 with the injured? Regardless, are you trying to suggest that banning guns is the solution(as some want) or that we need to implement social changes like mental health screening for at risk individuals?

Basically if you dislike the problem what is your solution to it?

(Also what about all the countries where people die in larger numbers.....even those with gun bans?)
Post edited July 30, 2019 by GameRager
Who the F watches reaction videos and who the F keeps on making them. "X type of person listens to Y for the first time", it might be the dumbest trend there is on the Internet. And yes, I know exactly how extreme that statement is. And yes, I will stick to my guns on this one.

Kids of today truly are impatient attention-deficit little *insert bad word* that only seek jolts of instant gratification. I mourn for mankind.
DadJoke007: Who the F watches reaction videos and who the F keeps on making them. "X type of person listens to Y for the first time", it might be the dumbest trend there is on the Internet. And yes, I know exactly how extreme that statement is. And yes, I will stick to my guns on this one.

Kids of today truly are impatient attention-deficit little *insert bad word* that only seek jolts of instant gratification. I mourn for mankind.
There are reaction videos, and there are reaction videos. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lo3-OSj8XI
DadJoke007: Who the F watches reaction videos and who the F keeps on making them. "X type of person listens to Y for the first time", it might be the dumbest trend there is on the Internet. And yes, I know exactly how extreme that statement is. And yes, I will stick to my guns on this one.

People throughout history have been for their doses of mind altering chemicals(via gratification/etc)....we are no better or worse than those now.
lanipcga: I just noticed that one of my longtime favorite gaming Youtubers, GalleyUK, must've deleted or lost his account sometime in the past two or three years. If anyone knows more about what happened, please fill me in. His video walkthroughs for the Build Engine FPS games were excellent for being both informative and exhaustive. Although I managed to beat games like Blood and Shadow Warrior on my own years ago, I found his videos exceedingly helpful for tracking down the more elusive secret areas. But to be perfectly honest, I simply enjoyed reading his textual commentary on the various maps and baddies. We both played on the hardest difficulty levels, so it was really cool to know his thoughts on virtually every aspect of those games. I can't think of any reason for his channel's complete removal other than the usual copyright violations. Whatever the case may be, this is definitely a huge loss.
Yes, I just noticed the disappearance of his channel too, it's a shame. :(

I remember once on Blood, when he blew the head off of an axe zombie he put something like, "Don't lose your mind for that...". x)

I've watched a couple, just to see what all the fuss was about. Spent the next couple of days away from the internet. Knew I had burned away time of my life I'd never get back watching borderline retarded people looking at a screen.

I've since come to the conclusion that the internet's social aspect is basically a hi-tech version of the lemmings story. One jumps off a cliff, and all the others follow the leader. People have seemingly lost all cognitive ability, individual thought, and freedom of action - all at the same time.

Now we have this licking trend. People eating and licking food at stores and then putting it back on the shelf. And filming themselves while doing it. There's no words to properly explain or justify this level moronic behavior. Hell, even wild animals only lick themselves for hygiene and grooming. We do it to get more hits on youtube. The end can't come soon enough.
DadJoke007: “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

With that said, I would say that the moderate people are just as unreasonable when presented opinions they don't understand or share. Most people are unreasonable and just conform to the status quo (or something close to it) without actually thinking about it, going with the flow disguises their unreasonable nature in most settings.
I love Nietzsche's realistic, and almost poetic, view of the world. Too bad I've forgotten most, if not everything, I learned in ex-phil and ex-fac... (but then I'd have to "bitch about those two insanely-difficult-to-memorize subjects")
Post edited August 03, 2019 by sanscript
Emob78: I've watched a couple, just to see what all the fuss was about
lulz ,yah okay. for research
low rated
20 more

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens.
Post edited August 05, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: At least 15 more.

"No way to stop this sort of thing" says only country where this sort regularly happens.
If you care so much about human life, why don't you take up the cause of stopping war? Is that no longer in vogue? o.O
tinyE:
richlind33:
The only thing (redacted) cares for is, itself.
low rated
Empathy is lost on this crowd.
tinyE: "No way to stop this sort of thing" says only country where this sort regularly happens.
What people who don't want this sort of thing to stop from happening, say.
tinyE: At least 15 more.

"No way to stop this sort of thing" says only country where this sort regularly happens.
To be fair, the only way to stop it would be to know what causes it. Outlaw guns? Then only the outlaws, the ones doing this kind of shit to begin with, end up with guns.

New Hampshire is at place 13 over most guns per capita in the US, while at the same time being the safest place in the US. The conclusion I draw from that is that there are other things at play, guns used for violence might be a symptom of something else rather than the cause.

It's one shitty situation though and more energy should be allocated towards mapping out the causes for gun violence so that it's possible to work towards an actual solution rather than thoughts and prayers.
Post edited August 04, 2019 by user deleted