It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DadJoke007: Twice is starting to get a little embarrassing.
tinyE: She's averaging once every two or three months, and last week she melted a microwave safe lid when she put it in the oven.

no, I'm not making that up :P

Of course every time she says the same thing, "You never told me I couldn't do that."
This might be a longshot, but is she the legend and the reason behind why there's a warning against putting cats in the microwave? :D
Post edited July 09, 2019 by user deleted
tinyE: i caught my mother putting metal in the microwave.....AGAIN!!!!!
My ma once caused a power-outage when she stuck a fucking knife in teh toaster to 'release' a stuck piece o' bread/toast. Saved her life.
tinyE: She's averaging once every two or three months, and last week she melted a microwave safe lid when she put it in the oven.

no, I'm not making that up :P

Of course every time she says the same thing, "You never told me I couldn't do that."
DadJoke007: This might be a longshot, but is she the legend and the reason behind why there's a warning against putting cats in the microwave? :D
no, she's just a narcissistic twit.
Post edited July 09, 2019 by tinyE

i caught my mother putting metal in the microwave.....AGAIN!!!!!
Maybe your B&B has gremlins? :\
Going for coffee in a public space...
Who the fuck goes to the north woods that hates animals!?
That's like going to the Las Vegas when you hate neon.

People are here for two days and they absolutely despise the one things we have tons of.

I got money says they pack up and leave the second they see a deer in the yard. And yes, that has happened before.
Post edited July 11, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE:
Sad but maybe they have not been that near any animnals but the most common pets before and need to get that first contact to decide they hate it.

----
Why is buying RAM such an exercise in frustration. Most sets do not exist and I presume are made to order and you never know whether you will get them or when and how much they will cost then. Also figuring out the differences between sets is a pain in the arse and legs (requires lots of sitting). Ah, so that letter means the colour is different but what about this letter?
Post edited July 11, 2019 by Themken
tinyE:
Themken: Sad but maybe they have not been that near any animnals but the most common pets before and need to get that first contact to decide they hate it.
How could you hate this:
Attachments:
petssmall.jpg (290 Kb)
tinyE: I got money says they pack up and leave the second they see a deer in the yard. And yes, that has happened before.
I request photos. When they come next time.
Post edited July 11, 2019 by clarry
tinyE: I got money says they pack up and leave the second they see a deer in the yard. And yes, that has happened before.
clarry: I request photos. When they come next time.
of what, the deer or the guests?
clarry: I request photos. When they come next time.
tinyE: of what, the deer or the guests?
Well the deer ought to be cute. But I'll be happy to take a look at cute guests too.
tinyE: of what, the deer or the guests?
clarry: Well the deer ought to be cute. But I'll be happy to take a look at cute guests too.
I don't really have a camera. I mean I do, but by the time I find it, turn it on, get out there, the deer will be gone.
tinyE: I don't really have a camera. I mean I do, but by the time I find it, turn it on, get out there, the deer will be gone.
Huh, they don't come eat from your hand?
tinyE: I don't really have a camera. I mean I do, but by the time I find it, turn it on, get out there, the deer will be gone.
clarry: Huh, they don't come eat from your hand?
No but a baby garter snake curled up in my hand this morning. There is a whole family living in the rocks by the back door.
tinyE: No but a baby garter snake curled up in my hand this morning. There is a whole family living in the rocks by the back door.
Have you seen a reindeer carrying a reindeer head? Is that a clingy friend?

https://images.lapinkansa.fi/article_images/200426086.jpg