It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well first I am seeing, that I got 30€ dept, then I got message that the company where I participated at a crowdfunding for an anime version of BECMI D&D got insolvent and now it turns out, that the flat at my mother got "broken in" because my 11 year old little brother left the door open. He is crying my ears full because my mother is treating him like she treated my back then when she emotionally abused when she had psychopathic tendencies
low rated
GameRager: I feel for you.....the last time I had flu was when I was a teen and I was bedridden for a week, so I know just how bad it can be and am thankful the chaos gods of the universe haven't seen fit to send it my way again.

Anyways, I hope you feel/get better soon.
Nicole28: Thank you! That is really nice of you to say. This round of flu was absolutely terrible in my opinion. I say the worst is when one isn't able to do anything nor budge or move. I wonder if it's the weather bringing on the flu for me.
Thankfully we(as a society) haven't had a major flu pandemic in decades. Iirc the one in 1918 or so got especially bad/spread to many people(at least in the US that I know of).
In Houghton County this year there were 220 reported cases of flu.

ALL 220 had gotten flu shots. :P

AND NO, I'm not one of those nut-job anti-vaxers, and you can't compare a yearly flu shot to a vaccine for polio or measles.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by tinyE
low rated
Sounds like they took a fair shot at it and lost out.

*Drop mic/end bad joke mode*
my neck has gone like spergy 'n' spazzy :/
much ow, much pain

i think theres a virus goin' around?
swollen lymph nodes aka noobs!
low rated
Fairfox: my neck has gone like spergy 'n' spazzy :/
much ow, much pain

Watch out...it could be the mutated rabies from Quarantine 1/2. 0.o

(But no, you're not having rabies...i;m just pulling yer leg)
Fairfox: my neck has gone like spergy 'n' spazzy :/
much ow, much pain

GameRager: Watch out...it could be the mutated rabies from Quarantine 1/2. 0.o

Rabies is easily treated with vaccines if caught early. Get the animal tested if available, as the check will usually only take a day or so. Even if the test comes back negative you should still get on antibiotics as animal mouths are highly infectious. If you don't do this, you're in for a bad time.
low rated
GameRager: Watch out...it could be the mutated rabies from Quarantine 1/2. 0.o

d3adb01t: Rabies is easily treated with vaccines if caught early. Get the animal tested if available, as the check will usually only take a day or so. Even if the test comes back negative you should still get on antibiotics as animal mouths are highly infectious. If you don't do this, you're in for a bad time.
Isn't the standard rabies treatment still around 20+ shots? To me that doesn't sound too easily treated(time wise). It's still better than dying, though...that much is true.
d3adb01t: Rabies is easily treated with vaccines if caught early. Get the animal tested if available, as the check will usually only take a day or so. Even if the test comes back negative you should still get on antibiotics as animal mouths are highly infectious. If you don't do this, you're in for a bad time.
GameRager: Isn't the standard rabies treatment still around 20+ shots? To me that doesn't sound too easily treated(time wise). It's still better than dying, though...that much is true.
It's actually 4-5 over the course of about two weeks. Two in the beginning, then one about every three days. Like most injections they give it in the upper arm.
tinyE: In Houghton County this year there were 220 reported cases of flu.

AND NO, I'm not one of those nut-job anti-vaxers, and you can't compare a yearly flu shot to a vaccine for polio or measles.
You can't compare polio to measles either.
tinyE: In Houghton County this year there were 220 reported cases of flu.

Spectre: You can't compare polio to measles either.
I'm not going to debate this with you. Neither of us would budge so it's pointless. That and I'm tired of butting heads with people in here, and I'm sick of being a troll, which I am.

We're just going to have to respect each others opinions and leave it at that.
Post edited June 05, 2019 by tinyE
GameRager: Isn't the standard rabies treatment still around 20+ shots? To me that doesn't sound too easily treated(time wise). It's still better than dying, though...that much is true.
d3adb01t: It's actually 4-5 over the course of about two weeks. Two in the beginning, then one about every three days. Like most injections they give it in the upper arm.
That's better than what(iirc) it used to be...which was(iirc) around 20+ shots, 1 a day or so, in the stomach/etc.

Btw an aside: Lol, my post about rabies is downrated yet fairfox's isn't....is this bizarro world(i'm not saying fairfox's post should be low rated, just that usually it's often their post low rated and everyone replying is left alone)? o.0
Post edited June 05, 2019 by GameRager
Spectre: You can't compare polio to measles either.
tinyE: I'm not going to debate this with you. Neither of us would budge so it's pointless. That and I'm tired of butting heads with people in here, and I'm sick of being a troll, which I am.

We're just going to have to respect each others opinions and leave it at that.
It's a good point you have raised.
In fact you can't compare single vaccines versus mixed up vaccines in one shot.
Blues won but on a blown call.

Puts a damper on the whole series.
It also gives Boston a major push. They'll be out for blood.
Post edited June 07, 2019 by tinyE
Neighbours dogs,well small horses really.Clive and Chopper,best buddies.Anyhow a couple of weeks ago Clive passed away (bad heart) and Chopper looked for his buddy and got sicker and sicker and last night crawled under the house and died.Very sad and I think that sometimes life really sucks.