It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next time i will have to first check for tails behind and traps ahead and then do my work. But at least, i almost got it right, this time. Found a leak here, a signal there, so no questions, for a change. That other site's user identity was breached, that's why. But never mind. I got one thing right, at least. Two, actually, but one of those vanished (damn). This was a precious experience, if not for the whole experimentation of new things, trial and error, plus refinement of actions and development of countermeasures... This time round, time was actually invested, instead of wasted. Looking forward to next season!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Next time i will have to first check for tails behind and traps ahead and then do my work. But at least, i almost got it right, this time. Found a leak here, a signal there, so no questions, for a change. That other site's user identity was breached, that's why. But never mind. I got one thing right, at least. Two, actually, but one of those vanished (damn). This was a precious experience, if not for the whole experimentation of new things, trial and error, plus refinement of actions and development of countermeasures... This time round, time was actually invested, instead of wasted. Looking forward to next season!
Sir, is this the "Stalking 101" class?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Next time i will have to first check for tails behind and traps ahead and then do my work. But at least, i almost got it right, this time. Found a leak here, a signal there, so no questions, for a change. That other site's user identity was breached, that's why. But never mind. I got one thing right, at least. Two, actually, but one of those vanished (damn). This was a precious experience, if not for the whole experimentation of new things, trial and error, plus refinement of actions and development of countermeasures... This time round, time was actually invested, instead of wasted. Looking forward to next season!
sanscript: Sir, is this the "Stalking 101" class?
No, it's "Crazy Motherfucker 101".

You need that it as a credit to get a B.A. in "Restraining Order".
sanscript: Sir, is this the "Stalking 101" class?
If it is then I suggest we make a female/etc counterpart to even the playing field so everyone is happy.
tinyE: You need that it as a credit to get a B.A. in "Restraining Order".
Ha! And here I thought it was called B.S. in "Restraining Order" by St. Ben Dover....
KiNgBrAdLeY7: biiip
I'm the inquisitive kind of guy and I just have ask...

Do you fantasies her tied on a table with an apple in her mouth... and scream "That'll shut you liberal mouth!?!", when you finally have her?

What's your real plan here?
Post edited May 20, 2019 by sanscript
Not to rag on anyone in particular/call KingBradley a total saint, but why do I feel like sometimes people joking about him leaves a bad taste in one's mouth. :\

(To me it's like picking on a person with low intelligence/one in a mental home)
sanscript: Do you fantasies her tied on a table with an apple in her mouth... and scream "That'll shut you liberal mouth!?!", when you finally have her?

What's your real plan here?
You 're sick. And a freak.
Post edited May 20, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/InfantileTidyBichonfrise-max-1mb.gif
Post edited May 20, 2019 by tinyE
for teh duty of teh king, next time, i will have to do wuts true lee rite
no matter teh hardship; no matter teh hatred or slime thrown my wai.
i will have to navigate thru teh slings 'n' arrows, thru teh passion an' teh harrowin' despair
for i miss her so, an' hell is but a mere word, halved 'n' quartered 'n' sliced again

this derelict of duty cannot continue in this meaningless 'n' tepid wai
—this landscape of dust 'n' mud—
come back to me, fair maiden of teh soulful islands!

/KiNgBrAdLeY7
Post edited May 20, 2019 by Fairfox
Fairfox: for teh duty of teh king, next time, i will have to do wuts true lee rite
i will have to navigate thru teh slings 'n' arrows, thru teh passion an' teh harrowin' despair
for i miss her so, an' hell is but a mere word, halved 'n' quartered 'n' sliced again

/KiNgBrAdLeY7
Yeah, F.U. too!
Post edited May 20, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Fairfox: for teh duty of teh king, next time, i will have to do wuts true lee rite

/KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: It's exactly people like you that make me reminsce the bygone eras of burning books, works of art, but most importantly, artists.

Enjoy your victory, before you choke down on your own toxins; hypocritic, insidious, vermin, freaks.
Report them. As it's the only way,that works.
Post edited May 20, 2019 by Tauto
Somehow I doubt Fairfox could give a monkey fart about being reported and or banned. :P
Post edited May 21, 2019 by tinyE
When I was 13 I cracked my right big toe nail in three (3) places was fun watching my foot do that funny movement thing it was doing it all by itself going flop, flop, flop had a doc come over and look at it, it took long enough to heal now it grows out all wrong, it's now three toe nails that grow out instead of one, Blood was pissing out the nail bed, Yep

two days left before my ultrasound to figure out WTF my stomach and intestines are doing.
Post edited May 21, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
State-wide, we had 11 tornadoes and almost a year's worth of rain in less than 48 hours. Spent all night and morning sweeping rain water off my porch and trying to keep my dog safe and dry. Good stuff. I wish God would have me just told me to build an ark first.