It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fr33kSh0w2012: TinyE: Will you just take your damn drugs?
psycoman27: I did take them? And am taking them still? I'm having some tests run to see exactly what it is but none of them have come back unfortunately.
I was saying that to tinyE his gone off his rocker not you sorry.
Someone stole my motion detector light that I installed out by my mailbox. Found the plastic backing broke and hanging from the nail. Light fixture was gone, and it was set in with the nail tight enough so I know that it wasn't wind or rain that knocked it off. Someone just took it and ran/drove off.

It's times like that I have to remind myself that only about 90% of the population are made of human garbage.
Emob78: Someone stole my motion detector light that I installed out by my mailbox. Found the plastic backing broke and hanging from the nail. Light fixture was gone, and it was set in with the nail tight enough so I know that it wasn't wind or rain that knocked it off. Someone just took it and ran/drove off.

It's times like that I have to remind myself that only about 90% of the population are made of human garbage.
Well, I..I......I did it.But wait! I could be telling a Dem (true...*snicker snicker* ) story.
dtgreene: (Also, separate from that but in the same topic, I noticed what seemed to be an argument just for the sake of argument; we don't need that sort of drama on the forum.)
Frankly it perplexed me too.
dtgreene: It has to do with a certain SAD topic. (Hint: There's a reason that one word is in all caps.)
morolf: And now you're asking me riddles, as if I was Bilbo Baggins and you're Gollum.
No idea what this is supposed to be about.
Hey Bilbo, guess what I have in my pocket. ;-)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/new_xbox_consoles_nickname_is_the_xbox_sad
Emob78: Someone stole my motion detector light that I installed out by my mailbox. Found the plastic backing broke and hanging from the nail. Light fixture was gone, and it was set in with the nail tight enough so I know that it wasn't wind or rain that knocked it off. Someone just took it and ran/drove off.

Tauto: Well, I..I......I did it.But wait! I could be telling a Dem (true...*snicker snicker* ) story.
So you found where I lived, updated your passport, bought a round-trip plane ticket, flew to my home state, got a cab/Uber out to my house, stole my motion detector light, then returned to the airport, boarded a return flight and went back to Australia? All that for a made-in-China motion detector light?

You deserve it, sir. I hope that light serves to brighten your path in life.
low rated
Nice to see Tauto and Emob getting along and becoming friends :D

Modded, note that post/attachment contains hateful message is not allowed on the forum.
Post edited April 25, 2019 by Ashleee

get a trail cam
low rated
I am SAD, very SAD.
Iron Man dies in the end.
Cap America gets to wield Thor Hammer.
Valkyrie becomes queen of asgard cuz girl power pushed by Marvel.
Endgame spoiler

Why did irom man have to die...sob...sob.
doronnorod: I am SAD, very SAD.
Iron Man dies in the end.
Cap America gets to wield Thor Hammer.
Valkyrie becomes queen of asgard cuz girl power pushed by Marvel.
Endgame spoiler

Why did irom man have to die...sob...sob.
Ummmmm....You always get me with the Star Wars stuff but, I have never seen an Avengers movie. :P
The last super hero movie I saw was X-Men 2.

Nice try. :D
Post edited May 10, 2019 by tinyE
low rated
doronnorod: .sob...sob.
Go cry a river.
With these two plus those you told me of, a question: Is there anyone you DON'T think is a white nationalist/rac*st? 0.o

As for me: I am in a bit of a funk. Another relative of mine(uncle iirc) dropped suddenly at 50ish from what seems like just plain old "dropping dead"(literally). :\
GameRager: Another relative of mine(uncle iirc)
What does iirc mean here? You're not really sure he was your uncle?
GameRager: Another relative of mine(uncle iirc)
morolf: What does iirc mean here? You're not really sure he was your uncle?
I heard about it from a relative(sister). I don't recall him much, but i'm pretty sure he is/was my uncle or something similar.
GameRager: I heard about it from a relative(sister). I don't recall him much, but i'm pretty sure he is/was my uncle or something similar.
No offense, but I find this difficult to understand...uncle is a fairly close relative, how can you be not sure about it?
Anyway, even if you didn't know him well, my condolences...death is always depressing.