It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: Perhaps they can rebuild it in a decade or two then :P
I don't know, supposedly it's not entirely known how the original roof was built.
It's pretty stunning though that something like this can happen at such an important cultural landmark, there should have been precautionary measures against that.
EDIT: Now they're saying that the structure of the cathedral can be saved, so it looks like the damage might be bad, but not lead to total destruction of the entire cathedral.
Post edited April 16, 2019 by morolf
low rated
sadly, while early reports said there were no fatalities, they evidently did find the body of a hunchback.
I've been vomiting a lot for about a month and nobody know why yet so that's cool.
psycoman27: I've been vomiting a lot for about a month and nobody know why yet so that's cool.
That sounds absolutely horrifying. It's the worst feeling in the world, in my humble opinion. I hope you'll start feeling better soon!
Me: "No spoilers, please! I can't watch until I get home."

Teammate: "______ doing ______ to ______ after he finished ______ was pretty funny. Not a spoiler, just me saying."

Me: "..."
I found a post that appeared to be decent, but then I saw the edit on the bottom, and it used a term that made me have to downvote the post.

(Also, separate from that but in the same topic, I noticed what seemed to be an argument just for the sake of argument; we don't need that sort of drama on the forum.)
dtgreene: I found a post that appeared to be decent, but then I saw the edit on the bottom, and it used a term that made me have to downvote the post.

(Also, separate from that but in the same topic, I noticed what seemed to be an argument just for the sake of argument; we don't need that sort of drama on the forum.)
Which post? Which argument?
Don't be so cryiptic about forum matters.
dtgreene: I found a post that appeared to be decent, but then I saw the edit on the bottom, and it used a term that made me have to downvote the post.

morolf: Which post? Which argument?
Don't be so cryiptic about forum matters.
It has to do with a certain SAD topic. (Hint: There's a reason that one word is in all caps.)
dtgreene: It has to do with a certain SAD topic. (Hint: There's a reason that one word is in all caps.)
And now you're asking me riddles, as if I was Bilbo Baggins and you're Gollum.
No idea what this is supposed to be about.
psycoman27: I've been vomiting a lot for about a month and nobody know why yet so that's cool.
Is it yellow and like egg, like literally raw egg?
It was but I took some pills to reduce the amount of bile my body is producing, but I'm still puking so
psycoman27: It was but I took some pills to reduce the amount of bile my body is producing, but I'm still puking so
Could be worse.
psycoman27: It was but I took some pills to reduce the amount of bile my body is producing, but I'm still puking so
Yeah an over active liver can do that You sure you don't have salmonella that is VERY hard to trace, try and think back to what you ate or drink that started it.

It wasn't fish was it, You could be developing I.B.S. not to be confused with I.B.D.

IBS is rotten, IBD can kill you.

Everything looks like a shade of dark green, Yes.

slightly off food can do that also all it takes is one off bit of meat.

The only thing that really helped this for me was drinking water

like literally filling my guts with it so it felt SO hard.

I'll tell you what it is, Yeast infection you've eaten something that was over fermented and it's gone to your gut

I know it's kinda gross but HOT water Not boiling just hot water if you drink hot water now I'm not going to lie to you it's gonna burn a bit but it's will unstick all the shit that's on your stomach wall, also salt regular table salt about a pinch put some in your hand and LICK it I know that sounds crazy but it stops the urge to puke, I know because I did it before and it worked for me.

Don't drink the hot water with the salt on your tongue though that's just nasty.
Post edited April 24, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
tinyE: Could be worse.
TinyE: Will you just take your damn drugs?
fr33kSh0w2012: TinyE: Will you just take your damn drugs?
I did take them? And am taking them still? I'm having some tests run to see exactly what it is but none of them have come back unfortunately.