It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DadJoke007: There's a special place in hell for people who attack mosques, churches and synagogues or any other place of worship.
Telika: What ? No. It's the exact same "place in hell" as for people who attack schools, hospitals, markets, squares, airports, etc.
Yeah, and it's located on Pennsylvania Avenue.

I'm sure the gunmen were "fine people".
Post edited March 15, 2019 by tinyE
And on an unrelated note, I'm done with the NFL.

Beat the shit out of a drunk defenseless woman, suspended eight games.
Kneel during the anthem, three + years....and counting.
Post edited March 15, 2019 by tinyE
I get these terribly bad dreams. It's been happening all week. I think the blame is partly on a memoir writing class that I took. Anyway, I wake up screaming. It must be horrible for my neighbor above me. For they surely are awakened.
Meh, Don't worry at least you don't wake up with a bright light in your face with your arms and legs bound - I HOPE it was a dream.

I remember playing on my nintendo then a bright light illuminated the whole room it was kind of a Lemon coloured light then I woke up the next day with my front and back doors wide open... That OH SHIIIIIIT!
Post edited March 16, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
Right-wing extremists were recruited, groomed, bred in gaming culture for years. This time unfortunately, the connection is so blatantly obvious that international politics will not ignore it. Stochastic terrorists with their roots / fingers in gaming culture have once more dealt a crushing blow to the things they supposedly defend: uncensored media and free speech.

Can youtube finally off Kjellberg, Aryan Jafari etc. now? They are in fact and literally killing games culture and the games industry.
low rated
Vainamoinen: Right-wing extremists were recruited, groomed, bred in gaming culture for years. This time unfortunately, the connection is so blatantly obvious that international politics will not ignore it. Stochastic terrorists with their roots / fingers in gaming culture have once more dealt a crushing blow to the things they supposedly defend: uncensored media and free speech.

Can youtube finally off Kjellberg, Aryan Jafari etc. now? They are in fact and literally killing games culture and the games industry.
I bathe everyday and groom occasionally, although I haven't been breeding lately because lack of a suitable mate.

What oh you mean Nazi's?

So a couple of nut cases can't tell fiction from reality tapping a keyboard all day is not the same as holding an SKS you know you have to bend your knees when you fire them or you get knocked back you know.

How do I know that you ask shooting rabbits and kangaroo's on the farm that's how

and you leave a sheeps trotter lying on the ground for the dogs!

Damn, No one is Killing games culture and the games industry I think you're a tad paranoid fine sir.
DadJoke007: There's a special place in hell for people who attack mosques, churches and synagogues or any other place of worship. It sure takes a psycho to livestream the murder of 40+ people.
Hmm... I think it was staged to take guns away from New Zealanders like how it was staged at port arthur.

Nothing is really as it seems!
Vainamoinen: Right-wing extremists were recruited, groomed, bred in gaming culture for years. This time unfortunately, the connection is so blatantly obvious that international politics will not ignore it. Stochastic terrorists with their roots / fingers in gaming culture have once more dealt a crushing blow to the things they supposedly defend: uncensored media and free speech.

Just stop. You're gonna get our beloved bitch fest thread locked.

Or... should we continue and see the bias in action as folks like you tee off on right wingers and conservatives in a free-for-all, and only when the 'vicious hateful bigoted' right wingers respond is there any kind of moderator action?

Social experiment, indeed. Everyone get out your playing cards and loose change.

Emob78: Just stop. You're gonna get our beloved bitch fest thread locked.

Or... should we continue and see the bias in action as folks like you tee off on right wingers and conservatives in a free-for-all, and only when the 'vicious hateful bigoted' right wingers respond is there any kind of moderator action?

Social experiment, indeed. Everyone get out your playing cards and loose change.
Absolutely, I'm a libertarian I take the best bits from both left and right I don't play favourites!
Was looking forward to some quiet gaming today and tonight, but oh no, can't have that. My neighbourhood's power is going to be cut for 2.5 hours mid afternoon, and 2.5 hours tonight. Why? Because our national power utility has been run into the ground for the better part of a decade, and now they literally cannot keep the country's lights burning 24 hrs a day. To hell with all of those thieving and incompetent nepotists responsible >:(
Matewis: Was looking forward to some quiet gaming today and tonight, but oh no, can't have that. My neighbourhood's power is going to be cut for 2.5 hours mid afternoon, and 2.5 hours tonight. Why? Because our national power utility has been run into the ground for the better part of a decade, and now they literally cannot keep the country's lights burning 24 hrs a day. To hell with all of those thieving and incompetent nepotists responsible >:(
Get a cheap laptop (or other portable gaming device) with good battery life, install some games it can handle on it (I note that there are games that can run even on a sub-$200 (US) laptop) and don't need an internet connection, and keep it charged; that way, you can still game even if the power goes out.
Matewis: Was looking forward to some quiet gaming today and tonight, but oh no, can't have that. My neighbourhood's power is going to be cut for 2.5 hours mid afternoon, and 2.5 hours tonight. Why? Because our national power utility has been run into the ground for the better part of a decade, and now they literally cannot keep the country's lights burning 24 hrs a day. To hell with all of those thieving and incompetent nepotists responsible >:(
dtgreene: Get a cheap laptop (or other portable gaming device) with good battery life, install some games it can handle on it (I note that there are games that can run even on a sub-$200 (US) laptop) and don't need an internet connection, and keep it charged; that way, you can still game even if the power goes out.
Yeah I am planning on getting a new laptop in the mid-lower range, and together with a UPS I hope it will last about 2 hours or so with something like constructor, dont starve or xenonauts.
I'm doing the work of two people since monday and I don't know how long I'm going to do that .

Breaking down mentaly and phisicaly .
Lost weight ( 7 kg since Monday ) and i'm slowly losing my patience .
low rated

Post edited March 17, 2019 by Fairfox
low rated
I failed the "reunite" objective; with her friend.

I don't feel well at all. I need her back... :'(
Post edited March 17, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
http://reason.com/assets/mc/_ATTIC/mattwelch/ScrewBall.gif