It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Symphony8: Heretic! :)
tinyE: You and I don't usually get along, but for that comment by him, I'll hold him down, you get the whip and the thumbscrews.
"The greatest honor history can bestow is that of peacemaker."

Richard M. Nixon

I think he said that just before he said 'I am not a crook'.
Post edited February 22, 2019 by Symphony8
I just gave something for other in need with small that I got at the time but just got this nagging feeling that it should and could have been more.
I am sick of these FPS games making me use an ancient Celtic symbol to aim my gun!
I'm gonna have to walk two and a half miles to get my medication (marijuana) in the cold wind. This is about the only time I wish I had a car. Aaaannndddd it's sprinkling.
Post edited February 22, 2019 by Dr_Adder
Dr_Adder: I'm gonna have to walk two and a half miles to get my medication (marijuana) in the cold wind. This is about the only time I wish I had a car. Aaaannndddd it's sprinkling.
A pot head without a car? Jeez, internet surprises just never stop.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to drink more whiskey and then drive mine. DERP/
Driving drunk = run into people

Driving stoned = get rear-ended by a street cleaner
tinyE: Driving drunk = run into people

Driving stoned = get rear-ended by a street cleaner
That scene should mandatory viewing for every kid going for a driver's license. Because it's educational.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPlW2lkB2HM
low rated
Treachery deeper than you know.

Grapevine was longer and cast a shadow much longer than mine. My latest actions started jeopardizing my safety (even though a mere angry gaze of mine "scared away" a pumped up goon), so i have to call quits. Those "artsy humanitarian altruists" can be dangerous and some of their part-time "hobbies", are downright illegal. Good thing i stashed away evidence, after this "clash". God only knows what i got myself into this time and what leverage i might need, later on.

Eff the "prize". Besides, good fun isn't worthy of risking that much. And her loss, really. I will miss her a lot, but i 'll live. I have endured through heavier losses, over the years.

But honestly, i feel like throwing up. My stomach is turning. Even i can't believe what the hell i stumbled upon, semi-accidentally at that, this time round. And how far it goes. And some of the people involved in...
Post edited February 23, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
RoboCop selling chicken!?

I liked what they were doing with those commercials, but this is going too far! This is heresy!

And Bradley, try breaking the Prozacs in half.
Post edited February 25, 2019 by tinyE
low rated

Post edited February 26, 2019 by Fairfox
Fairfox: prozacs meant to have teh opposite effect

tho tbh it takes so freakin' long
it aint liek... uuuh.... insta-relief then?
= long game
I dropped prozac about six years ago. Currently on Citalopram but it's not working.

Like my therapist said, "There is no pill for trump."
Post edited February 25, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: RoboCop selling chicken!?

I liked what they were doing with those commercials, but this is going too far! This is heresy!

And Bradley, try breaking the Prozacs in half.
Stop displaying your IQ all the time, dear. "Clever" people always barge in uninvited, to throw their opinion around (without being asked for it at that), on matters they neither understand, nor said matters concern them. While i like you a lot, this story cost me a great deal, this time. I would appreciate your absence, for a change. Go play Shakespear elsewhere and honestly, EFF shakespear and all sophisticated beaches who are into that kind of thing!
Post edited February 26, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7

Post edited February 26, 2019 by Fairfox
KiNgBrAdLeY7: this story cost me a great deal.
Fairfox: it cost all of us
XD
low rated
Fairfox: it cost all of us
Stop lying. Those 130 bucks i blackmailed *back* outta the little thief, were my property initially. It neither cost anybody anything, nor you were anywhere in the picture. And you are in another region.

P.S. The cost obviously, was not that measly sum.
Post edited February 25, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7