It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Followed a link to an interesting looking article and saw the phrase "7 free articles left", which caused me to immediately close the (incognito) browser window and to mentally blacklist that site.
Hey maybe I should try out this Civ 6 after all ? What do the user reviews say ?

New EULA:
"The information we collect may include personal information such as your first and/or last name, e-mail address, phone number, photo, mailing address, geolocation, or payment information. In addition, we may collect your age, gender, date of birth, zip code, hardware configuration, console ID, software products played, survey data, purchases, IP address and the systems you have played on. We may combine the information with your personal information and across other computers or devices that you may use."
Okay maybe not today.
Learning that a game that was just released in Japan and is planned for release in the west (the Catherine remake) is extremely transphobic. While it's not a game I would have purchased (even if I had access to the platform and didn't have ethical issues with it), this is bad enough that, even if it were a game I was really looking forward to, it would be a dealbreaker. (Also, this means that I will need to anti-recommend this game on any games recommendation topic where someone else recommends it.)

Also, what if it happened to the sort of game I would have been otherwise interested in?
It's back:(
low rated
Tauto: It's back:(
He's not an "it". He's twice the man you'll ever be.
Tauto: It's back:(
Vainamoinen: He's not an "it". He's twice the man you'll ever be.
What's your problem?
After several months of feeling good, my anxiety has returned in a big way.

Cue Simon and Garfunkel.
Symphony8: After several months of feeling good, my anxiety has returned in a big way.

Cue Simon and Garfunkel.
That kind of ironic, because just hearing the name Simon and Garfunkel causes me to have anxiety.
my life just sucks, no job, no GF, no friends, and having disabilitys and mental problems,
low rated
moobot83: my life just sucks, no job, no GF, no friends, and having disabilitys and mental problems,
You just described me.
You don't see me being a sympathy whore about it.
not a sking for your sympathy i was just describing myself, fucking tard
Symphony8: After several months of feeling good, my anxiety has returned in a big way.

Cue Simon and Garfunkel.
Emob78: That kind of ironic, because just hearing the name Simon and Garfunkel causes me to have anxiety.
Heretic! :)
Emob78: That kind of ironic, because just hearing the name Simon and Garfunkel causes me to have anxiety.
Symphony8: Heretic! :)
You and I don't usually get along, but for that comment by him, I'll hold him down, you get the whip and the thumbscrews.
Don't Simon and Garfunkel hate each other? So they'd probably be anxious themselves.
That Mrs. Robinson song is still pretty nice though, don't you think?
morolf: Don't Simon and Garfunkel hate each other? So they'd probably be anxious themselves.
That Mrs. Robinson song is still pretty nice though, don't you think?
All band mates eventually hate each other.

You spend that much time working and touring with someone it's inevitable you're going to get sick of them.