It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The problem with having younger friends than you, is that you have to go with them (out of empathy and support) through the kind of shit that you hoped you wouldn't have to deal with ever again.

The problem with having older friends than you, is that they tend to die before you.

The problem with having friends of the same age as you is that they are boring.
Just heard that Civ 6 is going to be ported to the Switch, and it seems that a lot of people are very excited for it. As an unashamed elitist I'm afraid that this is going to kill the civ series for me. Because if this is successful, and looks like it will be, then all subsequent civilizations will be made with easy portability to consoles in mind :( I've been fearing for this day ever since they made revolution...
Telika: The problem with having younger friends than you, is that you have to go with them (out of empathy and support) through the kind of shit that you hoped you wouldn't have to deal with ever again.

The problem with having older friends than you, is that they tend to die before you.

You forgot:

The problem with having no friends at all is loneliness and having no one to blame for it... ;)
Would you all stop talking about people who have no friends as if I'm not in the room? :P
tinyE: Would you all stop talking about people who have no friends as if I'm not in the room? :P
I think there is an error in your subtitle. Or isn't it supposed to mean Lone Starr?
Post edited September 07, 2018 by viperfdl
tinyE: Would you all stop talking about people who have no friends as if I'm not in the room? :P
viperfdl: I think there is an error in your subtitle. Or isn't it supposed to mean Lone Starr?
no, it's correct. :D
Telika: The problem with having friends of the same age as you is that they are boring.
And those that are absolutely not instill the fear in you that you're boring.

viperfdl: Or isn't it supposed to mean Lone Starr?
Well, I guess you know the real context. So I'm up for Spaceballs references 24/7. And can we have "Spaceballs 3: The Search for Spaceballs 2" already? Mel Brooks won't live forever. Although he really, really tries hard. :)
Post edited September 07, 2018 by Vainamoinen
Raspberry Coke tastes like lingonberry juice. I'm definitely not a fan.
Matewis: Just heard that Civ 6 is going to be ported to the Switch, and it seems that a lot of people are very excited for it. As an unashamed elitist I'm afraid that this is going to kill the civ series for me. Because if this is successful, and looks like it will be, then all subsequent civilizations will be made with easy portability to consoles in mind :( I've been fearing for this day ever since they made revolution...
I use to play Revolution. It wasn't great and nowhere near as good as the pc Civs, So I'm banking on this port being shite. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. :)
Telika: The problem with having younger friends than you, is that you have to go with them (out of empathy and support) through the kind of shit that you hoped you wouldn't have to deal with ever again.

Or you can go through IVF, in which case you'll need so much support and will be so boring that your friends wish you were dead already.
deleted
plagren: Raspberry Coke tastes like lingonberry juice. I'm definitely not a fan.
where are you?
I've seen lemon, vanilla, and cherry, but never raspberry coke.
tinyE: where are you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baHsoEAAMZU
im lonely
Last Saturday (the 1st) I seemingly tore the distal biceps tendon in my elbow (between the biceps and the ulna) while bowling. Tomorrow I have the MRI to see how bad it is, and soon I'll talk to a doctor about surgery. I'm ultimately terrified my arm won't make a full recovery, and/or surgery won't be an option and I'll be hindered in my work and life forever. Ultimately, I'm terrified I won't ever bowl again, or that my job will let me go since I can't perform up to standards anymore. ... I'm pretty bummed out right now.