It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS PEOPLE ASKING/TYPING "What game is this" IN STREAMING CHANNELS, BLOODY HELL, HOW THE HELL THEY GET ON WITHOUT KNOWING WHICH GAME IT IS, SO MANY TIMES/PEOPLE ASK THIS WHEN ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM
Attachments:
dumbass.jpg (10 Kb)
Post edited August 09, 2018 by Tistonic
Tistonic: WHY IS THERE ALWAYS PEOPLE ASKING/TYPING "What game is this" IN STREAMING CHANNELS, BLOODY HELL, HOW THE HELL THEY GET ON WITHOUT KNOWING WHICH GAME IT IS, SO MANY TIMES/PEOPLE ASK THIS WHEN ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM
How are they meant to know when so many people have streaming or commentary without the game name in the details?
Zombeavers.

Really.
low rated
deleted
Post edited August 09, 2018 by Fairfox
Fairfox: i barfed so bad
i am naht in control
active social lyfe snds liek 1st world problem
but its going to kill me

sighz

edz: imma in posession of golden sparkles condom
i dont even kno so dont ask
Is that a quest item or can you re-sell it ?
i am naht in control
but its going to kill me

sighz

Telika: Is that a quest item or can you re-sell it ?
Likely binds on pickup to a relevant body part.
Post edited August 09, 2018 by chevkoch
Politics man, basically to choose the lesser of two evil.
i am naht in control
but its going to kill me

sighz

Telika: Is that a quest item or can you re-sell it ?
I believe it's a quest item that can be sold, but that is necessary later in the game, so selling it softlocks you. (I guarantee there's at least one game that does this.)
Ordered two expensive filters for my air purifier.

They were the wrong model, of course. And the one I already got out of its packaging was damaged on arrival. I hope they'll still accept it as a return...
Post edited August 10, 2018 by plagren
In my experience, fridays are the only days where you forget stuff at your workplace.
Uninstalled Fallout 4 because the Far Harbor DLC contains such an awful sequence that I cannot bother with any of the rest of the game. Not that I was having a particularly fun time with it anyway.
Tired of living under the dread of a heating planet (I'm living with this fear for a quarter of a century already), seeing all the countries with heatwaves, knowing it will grow worse and big catastrophes, possibly mass dying in 50-100 years is yet to come.
Post edited August 13, 2018 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: Tired of living under the dread of a heating planet (I'm living with this fear for a quarter of a century already), seeing all the countries with heatwaves, knowing it will grow worse and big catastrophes, possibly mass dying in 50-100 years is yet to come.
Trump didn't even make 2017 warmest year on record. He only made second place after Obama. Sad. But. As things seem right now, of course, 2018 will be the record year again. "Be bestest" I guess. He tires of all the winning. :|

We're in a horrible spot right now. The individual really can't do much... but... less meat, less travel by plane and car, that should be possible, and for the love of Buddha don't do that cryptomining crap that consumes more than half a percent of world wide energy already.

I ponder whether to dispense with my 8 yo desktop PC in favor of a laptop. Much less energy consumption, and apparently Cyberpunk 2077 isn't for me anyway. Getting that footprint down ... somehow.

Anyway. Don't despair! It's shitty as fuck to leave this mess to our children and their children. But as things seem right now, it ISN'T the dumbest generation ever, particularly as compared to the present generation. We may see change in our lifetime after all.

The summers will still be total shit as long as we live and for hundreds of years in the future as well.
DubConqueror: Tired of living under the dread of a heating planet (I'm living with this fear for a quarter of a century already), seeing all the countries with heatwaves, knowing it will grow worse and big catastrophes, possibly mass dying in 50-100 years is yet to come.
Vainamoinen: I ponder whether to dispense with my 8 yo desktop PC in favor of a laptop. Much less energy consumption, and apparently Cyberpunk 2077 isn't for me anyway. Getting that footprint down ... somehow.
Consider the embedded energy that goes into a laptop and how short-lived those are in comparison. How about a second-hand or refurbished desktop? Most of my desktop hails from 2009, and I was briefly tempted by refurb ex-business workstations and would probably have pulled the trigger on a Dell Precision (from Germany, the UK or the Netherlands, can't remember anymore) if I wasn't so unsure what the customs office would've made of it.
Either way, they can be pretty tempting. The PSU's tend to be around the 300 to 460W Gold/Platinum region, the GPU's (when present) have weird designations but are based on consumer models, and you can have a two-year-old machine for something like 500-600 euros. As long as you don't live in Finland.
I believe nicovideo.jp my favorite site for videos stopped supporting xp i believe if google translate is correct, this comes as a surprise and kinda saddens me since i usually watch otomads anime and other related videos there since 2008.
Now i do see some used pc somewhere for 70 euros with windows 7 on it somebody selling it.

so if i compare current system is:
amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 3800+ 2.01ghz 1gb ram ddr2 and an integrated graphic chip 6150 geforce nvidia with 256 mb

Other system i am wondering if buy for 70 euro:
4 core processor Q6600 2.40ghz,4G DDR2 rama ,400G sata disk,graphic GeForcee 6600,Windows 7

This would be just an emergency replacement pc since i really don't want to be without nicovideo videos.
Any opinions?

Can't even download the videos with nicofox, guess i am gonna try another method of downloading.
Post edited August 15, 2018 by Fonzer