It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

d3adb01t: family treats me like shit I get kicked out more or less when they come back they break all my stuff and I have to fix it while being reminded im good for nothing
tinyE: Ronald DeFeo Jr. had the same problem.
every time I mention them coming back people joke not to kill them
I just drink more when they come back
deleted
tinyE: Ronald DeFeo Jr. had the same problem.
d3adb01t: every time I mention them coming back people joke not to kill them
I just drink more when they come back
How do you think I feel, I still live with mine, and I'm an alcoholic so I can't drink. :P

And with regard to a totally different topic, I shan't be dancing any jig today
Post edited July 27, 2018 by tinyE
viperfdl: Is there still someone who thinks that there is no climate change? Please connect your balls or nipples to a car battery to kick-start your brain...
tinyE: I thought you were Conservative.
Pardon? What made you think that? And what exactly do you mean with "conservative"?
tinyE: I thought you were Conservative.
viperfdl: Pardon? What made you think that? And what exactly do you mean with "conservative"?
It was just the impression I got. I meant no offense by it. I apologize if any was taken.
viperfdl: Pardon? What made you think that? And what exactly do you mean with "conservative"?
tinyE: It was just the impression I got. I meant no offense by it. I apologize if any was taken.
Apology accepted.
I won't answer that question for him, but I got that vibe as well. We could of course tell him that over here, "conservative" isn't the same as "rabidly rejects science", but let's not get him too envious shall we. :|

But, yeah, you're not wrong. Fifth hottest year on record or something in a row, is it? And this one's fucking killing me outright. Summer started in April, and these two hobbits just knocked and threw a ring into my apartment.
Vainamoinen: I won't answer that question for him, but I got that vibe as well.
Why? Because I don't belief in gender?

Vainamoinen: But, yeah, you're not wrong. Fifth hottest year on record or something in a row, is it? And this one's fucking killing me outright. Summer started in April, and these two hobbits just knocked and threw a ring into my apartment.
Yeah, I always thought that you and Sauron are one and the same... ;p
viperfdl: Yeah, I always thought that you and Sauron are one and the same... ;p
Relevant:
https://existentialcomics.com/comic/175

You'll like this one, I promise.

viperfdl: Why? Because I don't belie[ve] in gender?
Because you believe gender to be a strictly binary system, for example, yeah. But let's save that discussion for a time the entire forum weather isn't already at the boiling point of completely overblown outrage.
Post edited July 29, 2018 by Vainamoinen
viperfdl: Yeah, I always thought that you and Sauron are one and the same... ;p
Vainamoinen: Relevant:
https://existentialcomics.com/comic/175

You'll like this one, I promise.
Cool webcomic. Might consolate me from the discontinuance of Dead Philosophers in Heaven.
Cat Scan tomorrow.

If I have a relapse and die its gonna put a serious crimp in finishing my backlog! :O

Shit, CupHead is hard enough to play alive.
low rated
deleted
Living out in the country a bit, we're on well water. Great water, as far as I'm concerned, but not so great when you have a problem with the system. It decided to crap out sometime Saturday and wouldn't pump. Since the solar guys were just here doing wiring Wednesday, and since that circuit was one of the "critical loads" they had to move over to a subpanel, I thought maybe the wiring was wrong. Nope, wasn't them.

Managed to get a hold of a well guy who does emergency calls, was over here first thing Sunday morning. Big kudos. Had it fixed in about 10 minutes - was an easy pop-out pop-in of the motor relay control. Great. He points out that our pressure tank is really old, the whole system is really old, and gives me a quote to replace everything except the hole in the ground. Price looked good so we'll bite in a couple months once we get some other projects wrapped up around here.

Last night, wife went downstairs for some laundry stuff, hears water spitting from the utility room. Sure as shit, the pressure tank sprung a leak along a corroded weld seam. Texted the guy, he's back here this morning putting in a used tank for us. Hopefully this old used tank holds up until we can get the system upgraded. Just a couple coincidences right in a row. Fortunately Mom lives just in town so we had options.

I'll tell you, though, not having water for a couple days makes you think a lot about water - and those struggling to get it just to stay alive. I need to look into this, see how to help out.
I don't want to depress, or in some cases elate anyone, but my CAT Scan results were not good.
tinyE: I don't want to depress, or in some cases elate anyone, but my CAT Scan results were not good.
That looks more like a lizard than a cat.

Since it's a lizard and nota cat, maybe you need a pet scan rather than a cat scan? (A cat is a type of pet, right?)