It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: Bark bark
Thumbs up for taking it up with the owner of the dog before taking it up with the supervisor.
Something going on with my right eye - conjunctivitis or foreign object of domestic construction. Hope to sneak in to the eye doctor this morning for a peek, and get a prescription if it's conjunctivitis. For now, eye patch. Yaaargh!
I hate Firefox. :P

Anyone use Firefox?

All of a sudden my post windows in here are full screen. Pretty sure it's something in my Setting but Google is being no help.
Matewis: Bark bark
ApexProcyon: Thumbs up for taking it up with the owner of the dog before taking it up with the supervisor.
Thumbs down for not taking it up with the dog before taking it up with the owner.
tinyE: I hate Firefox. :P
Using it, hating it, and still I really don't see much of an alternative.

Since that last fucking update, no more Lazarus plugin. That has been my forum lifeline for years. Fucking Firefox.

PS: Press F11.
Post edited April 21, 2018 by Vainamoinen
Vainamoinen: PS: Press F11.
no that's not it.
What I meant was, before, when I clicked to make a post, or reply to one, a little "chat window" popped up, about 1/4 the size of a fullscree window, like a popup. NOW when I reply/post that little window is now fullscreen.
Telika: 2) Why is tauto still allowed to breathe and/or to post on the gog forums, already ?
Disability benefits.
tinyE:
In the right upper corner are three symbols, one minimises the window, the next one switches between window and full window (hint: try that one!) and hte last one closes the window.
deleted
tinyE:
Themken: In the right upper corner are three symbols, one minimises the window, the next one switches between window and full window (hint: try that one!) and hte last one closes the window.
yeah i got that, but it's kind of annoying to have to minimize the window every time I post.
I realized it might be FireFox when I made a post in IE and the post window automatically opens up as smaller.

Worst case I'll just live with it. There are far greater travesties in life and honestly, on a list of annoying things FireFox does, this doesn't even crack the top 10. :P

Anyone use Firefox?

All of a sudden my post windows in here are full screen. Pretty sure it's something in my Setting but Google is being no help.
You mistakenly press F11 which is fullscreen button.

You can press F11 again or Click the 3 dot on the right hand side and click ---> <--- arrrow close to zoom... (Zoom should be set at 100
So it's Monday again. Time to get guilt-tripped by preachy vegans on social media.
I suck at Resident Evil. :P
deleted
Post edited April 23, 2018 by Fairfox
gog.com introduced profiles without the possibility to turn e_v_e_r_y_t_h_i_n_g off.
Fuck my life...