It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I woke up with an uncontrollable desire to play Might and Magic III, but accidentally took Clonazepam and beer instead of Paroxetine and beer. Now my vision is turve and I'm acting like a berserker in the dungeons. Could this be any good?
Sirkao: I woke up with an uncontrollable desire to play Might and Magic III, but accidentally took Clonazepam and beer instead of Paroxetine and beer. Now my vision is turve and I'm acting like a berserker in the dungeons. Could this be any good?
we should hang out! :D
Otherworld has been cancelled.
I'm getting a bit too obsessed with the mission impossible theme.
Telika: I'm getting a bit too obsessed with the mission impossible theme.
Just listen to the Limp Bizkit's version. That will teach you a lesson :)
Telika: I'm getting a bit too obsessed with the mission impossible theme.
zlaywal: Just listen to the Limp Bizkit's version. That will teach you a lesson :)
Well at least the video was more entertaining than that movie.
Due to me clicking around open programs (namely closing the VPN and GOG Downloader open windows before starting the game) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare opened in Windowed mode instead of fullscreen. But there's no option to access the options before the game is loaded. And the game won't load a mission until you've sit through a whole cutscene. And if the last time you played, like I just did yesterday, you finished a mission, it will let you sit through the opening cutscene of the mission you already finished, then sit through the opening cutscene of the new mission and only then does the new mission load and only after that can you access the video options and opt to see the cutscene of that new mission in fullscreen. Grrrh.
DubConqueror: Due to me clicking around open programs (namely closing the VPN and GOG Downloader open windows before starting the game) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare opened in Windowed mode instead of fullscreen. But there's no option to access the options before the game is loaded. And the game won't load a mission until you've sit through a whole cutscene. And if the last time you played, like I just did yesterday, you finished a mission, it will let you sit through the opening cutscene of the mission you already finished, then sit through the opening cutscene of the new mission and only then does the new mission load and only after that can you access the video options and opt to see the cutscene of that new mission in fullscreen. Grrrh.
Reminds me of Arc the Lad 2 (? I think it was 2 anyway, since 1 was originally released early in the PSX lifespan). In this game, controller rumble is enabled by default, you can't turn it off before starting the game and sitting through the opening cutscene, and the opening cutscene uses rumble. I really don't like rumble, and in this case the game is forcing it on me.

I could also mention Final Fantasy 7 PC (original release), where you can't quit the game during a minigame. This is especially annoying for one particular minigame where the best way to win is right at the start, and if you miss it, you have to let the time run down before you can try again.

(Incidentally, I could see this being a serious problem with accessibility related options, like subtitles and epilepsy-related options.)
I was *this* close to wading into an online argument when I stopped myself and exited the window. There was so much I wanted to get off my chest, but I knew that no amount of reasoning would make a difference.
Windows Update Service isn't running on my computer and I can't find the problem. Also I'm not in the mood for complete Windows reinstallation.
Just noticed that a pack of six educational CDs on orchestration that I bought about ten years ago is missing one CD. It's quite likely that that exact CD was inside my laptop several years ago when it was stolen during a burglary. Current prices for the whole package range form several hundred up to well above one thousand USD. And I can't find any downloads on shady sites (don't judge me, just trying to replace something that was legitimately mine).
tinyE: my Cat Scan came back all fucked up
Shit, man. I'm so sorry. :(
(also, I take a dump on your "I don't want no sympathy" crap)
Post edited April 21, 2018 by F4LL0UT
So.

1) Was I seriously the only one to read it along the lines of "my cat Ramses came back limping" ?

2) Why is tauto still allowed to breathe and/or to post on the gog forums, already ?
low rated
Telika: So.

1) Was I seriously the only one to read it along the lines of "my cat Ramses came back limping" ?

2) Why is tauto still allowed to breathe and/or to post on the gog forums, already ?
Because,I can and there is nothing that you can do about it.....yuk yuk yuk.

What? No reply,troll?
Post edited April 21, 2018 by Tauto
tinyE: my Cat Scan came back all fucked up
Why did you scan your cat?

Jokes aside, hope you can recover from the 'fucked up'.
I hate confronting people like this, but I couldn't stand my neighbour's dog barking any longer. I'm a definitely a dog person, but this getting ridiculous. She is a 90 year old sweet old lady, but her son is a teacher in his late 50s / early 60s that drops off his dog at her house each week morning around 5 am. When he leaves the dog throws a fit and does this weird bark/yelp thing until the 90 year old lady eventually decides to close the front door. The dog ultimately calms down but every now and again something upsets it (people walking in the driveway / other dogs barking) resulting in yet another barking/yelping fit. I'm working from home at the moment and it is incredibly distracting. Even closing my windows and putting on headphones doesn't always work since her front door always gets opened again at some point. Late afternoon he eventually comes to collect the dog, which results in yet another barking/yelping fit.
I'm in a security complex so all the houses are very close together, which is why this is more of a problem than it typically would be, and which is why technically you aren't allowed to have a dog unless by special permission. I can't confront the old lady since she's too old (even sleeping through the dogs incessant barking) so I cornered her son and as politely as I could informed him that while he's away his dog is a problem. I asked him to please do something about it and he said that he understands. Guess I'll have to see now how it turns out next week. The dog is still very young, so it should be possible for them to train him. I figured I'll give it another week, and if the problem persists then I'll approach him again. After that I'm complaining to the complex's supervisor.