It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Telika: Bah. That's a dumb law too. But
zlaywal: Yup, I regret it the instant I said it. And the look in my sister's face is not the one I would like to see ever again
See, she out-youed you. Heh, always an opportunity to check if those stuff are deserved and useful or disproportionate and uselessly scarring...
Berserk is on yet another hiatus and the cliffhanger is killing me...
zlaywal: Yup, I regret it the instant I said it. And the look in my sister's face is not the one I would like to see ever again
Telika: See, she out-youed you. Heh, always an opportunity to check if those stuff are deserved and useful or disproportionate and uselessly scarring...
It's also, particularly if you are angry, often a good idea to not hit post on a message right away, particularly if you're riled up. A good strategy is to wait a bit and *then* respond to the post.

One advantage of a forum (as opposed to something like instant messaging or a phone call) is that you don't have to reply right away; take advantage of that fact if you find yourself getting angry on a forum.
It seems my personality traits no longer align with the gog forums currently, like being an asshole and/or generally swearing a lot. I'll find somewhere that's more suitable. Good gaming everyone, catch you on the flipside.
zlaywal:
I don't think you should feel that bad about it, obsessive god-mongers who try to evade responsibility by such nonsense as "It's all in God's plan" deserve some harsh words.
high rated
It seems I have joined the club of the downrepped victims, as the tiny number is steadily decreasing.
I don't mind it, really, my only worry is that people won't remember that I wasn't an asshole (at least, I think) when I hit the negatives.
Enebias: It seems I have joined the club of the downrepped victims, as the tiny number is steadily decreasing.
I don't mind it, really, my only worry is that people won't remember that I wasn't an asshole (at least, I think) when I hit the negatives.
I think they even reduced the max rep you can lose daily. If you have a downvote troll on your back, it'll take him a long, long time to get you into the negatives sliding down from this high.

But, yeah, I get it. I recently found two threads from about a year back in which I spread nothing but positivity and enthusiasm about an upcoming release. All my posts crimson. That's how it works on this forum. That's how it works on every single form of social media that gamifies the spread of negativity.

There still is the hope that one day GOG will do what they promised countless times in countless years, get us a new forum without the fucking downvotes.

Aaaaaaany day now...

bad_fur_day1: It seems my personality traits no longer align with the gog forums currently, like being an asshole and/or generally swearing a lot.
Yeah, being an asshole can be a problem. Speaking out against male hygiene with a truckload of homophobia as an argument, yeah. Problem. Maybe this guy can be your new friend:

https://me.me/i/okay-so-my-husband-is-turning-me-off-weve-been-19025029
Post edited March 25, 2018 by Vainamoinen
low rated
Enebias:
Vainamoinen: I think they even reduced the max rep you can lose daily.

bad_fur_day1:
Vainamoinen:
Yeah,riiiiiiiiiiiight! Pull the other leg,it plays jingle bells.
Post edited March 25, 2018 by Tauto
Oh, yes, the maximum losable amount has probably been reduced, as I lose only three points a day more or less.
I cannot deny it gives me a bitter taste, but after all it is not worth to worry about a number on a forum that has declined from safe haven for reasonable people to a jungle of social schizophrenia in less than two years.
At this point, I don't care any more... if it happened last year, I would have probably been pretty offended, but now...
Enebias: Oh, yes, the maximum losable amount has probably been reduced, as I lose only three points a day more or less.
I cannot deny it gives me a bitter taste, but after all it is not worth to worry about a number on a forum that has declined from safe haven for reasonable people to a jungle of social schizophrenia in less than two years.
At this point, I don't care any more... if it happened last year, I would have probably been pretty offended, but now...
Relax, After I went from 1200 to -30 it only took me two + years to get it back. :P
deleted
tinyE: Relax, After I went from 1200 to -30 it only took me two + years to get it back. :P
Fairfox: yah but yours goes suspicious lee up max just as it went suspicious lee down max

you just borked
Yeah I know. I haven't done anything to it but if someone else did, which might very well be the case, I encourage GOG to find it and fix it because I really don't care. :P

Shit, just take it to 7 (or whatever you need to post links) and freeze it there. I'd be fine with that.
Post edited March 26, 2018 by tinyE
Diarrhea.

Do You Want To Learn More?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Pics or it didn't happen
Post edited March 27, 2018 by timppu
timppu: Diarrhea.

Do You Want To Learn More?
[X] Yes
[X] No
[X] Pics or it didn't happen