It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm to tired to make myself morning coffee. Life can't possibly get any worse.
ApexProcyon: I'm to tired to make myself morning coffee. Life can't possibly get any worse.
WOW! Are you kidding? If you can't handle a hangover then don't drink.
ApexProcyon: I'm to tired to make myself morning coffee. Life can't possibly get any worse.
Tauto: WOW! Are you kidding? If you can't handle a hangover then don't drink.
What gave you the impression that I got drunk yesterday?
Tauto: WOW! Are you kidding? If you can't handle a hangover then don't drink.
ApexProcyon: What gave you the impression that I got drunk yesterday?
Oh,just a feeling.
I come in here for a few minutes and get 30 friend invites.I wonder how many alts are among that lot and you can stop wasting time as I just press a button and poof,your gone.
I'm sick & tired of being the responsible, safe, dependable, honest, & every other thing of the family.
I dole out money, advice, mediation, work, time, & effort like nothing.

Where the fuck is mine?

No wonder I own so many games & books.
khum-ba-ya
I so looked forward to not watch Thor Ragnarok, because the title itself promises an unredeemable retardathon, even worse than the usual DC/Marvel spandex crap. BUT, looks like it's made by the "what we do in the shadows" guy, and is also said to be all fun and silly. Heck, the honest trailer made me laugh with the scenes more than of them.

So, *sigh*, okay. But why is it always the dumbest-looking superhero movies (ant-man, cumberbatch's mandrake-whatshisname) that end up the least so ? Maybe because they don't dare taking themselves as seriously as the others ? I wonder.
Telika: ...
I thought they tried way too hard to make Thor: Ragnarok the next GotG, by filling it with lame and predictable jokes - but apparently every other person in the world loves it. Oh well...
Telika: ...
plagren: I thought they tried way too hard to make Thor: Ragnarok the next GotG, by filling it with lame and predictable jokes - but apparently every other person in the world loves it. Oh well...
Well, I've seen it now, and it clearly belongs to the "what made you happy today" thread. It worked on me. GotG bores me, this one made me laugh many times. I found the T:R humour very different, more self-depreciating than "cool". Okay, granted, there was only one joke, a recipe repeated throughout the movie (it's the "deflate the super epic posturing" trick), but it is exactly the one I demand. I don't tire from that joke, wherever I can find it (from "Men in Black" to "Fury Road"). It's a repeated stab at precisely what I can't stand in those movies.

So yeah, repeatedly hit right in my soft spot. I'm easy to please, once I'm figured out.
Post edited March 10, 2018 by Telika
Forgot about the time change. :P My guests are gonna be pissed.
tinyE: Forgot about the time change. :P My guests are gonna be pissed.
As someones who needs to plan international conferences with weeks in advance... time change is a nightmare. Especially when it happens in different dates in different countries (in Europe it's the last weekend of March).

On the other hand, I can't wait for summer time!
tinyE: Forgot about the time change. :P My guests are gonna be pissed.
Caesar.: As someones who needs to plan international conferences with weeks in advance... time change is a nightmare. Especially when it happens in different dates in different countries (in Europe it's the last weekend of March).

On the other hand, I can't wait for summer time!
I think it's time is limited over here. Every year more and more States try to introduce legislation to get rid of it, and it goes across party lines; everyone from everywhere wants to get rid of it. Fact is, DST was created before the advent of the light bulb. It served it's purpose then but it's virtually pointless now.
Got randomly contacted yesterday by one of my grade 7 teachers from primary school. Apparently her daughter is on some wilderness trip and has an undergraduate college/university math assignment due tomorrow (linear algebra). That is, she can't do it in time, she doesn't have her books, or something like that. Now she is trying to complete the assignment for her daughter which is a major red flag. It wasn't stated in as much words, but it seemed pretty clear that she wanted me to do it. Well, she only asked for help with it, but all she has is highschool maths from 30 some years ago so she can't even attempt to do any of the problems.
Ended up taking screengrabs of the relevant definitions from an appropriate textbook and sending it to her. I told her to forward it to her daughter if possible and that it should be enough to complete most of the assignment for someone understanding the basics.
I'm kinda pissed off that someone would think that I would help them cheat with a college/university assignment.

I hope this doesn't make me a hypocrite or anything, or too much of one, because I copied accounting homework in highschool all the time. Well, at least when I still attended class. I just stopped going eventually. In my defense, I hated the damn subject, thought it a waste of time for me personally and tried unsuccessfully to drop it. I spent the 3 hour final exam mostly drawing pictures after I expended what knowledge I had, and afterwards burned all the accounting books (except the textbook ofc) I still had left. Years later I'm still puzzled by the intense hatred I had for that subject. Could be because I hated the teacher as well :P
Matewis: Got randomly contacted yesterday by one of my grade 7 teachers from primary school. Apparently her daughter is on some wilderness trip and has an undergraduate college/university math assignment due tomorrow (linear algebra). That is, she can't do it in time, she doesn't have her books, or something like that. Now she is trying to complete the assignment for her daughter which is a major red flag. It wasn't stated in as much words, but it seemed pretty clear that she wanted me to do it. Well, she only asked for help with it, but all she has is highschool maths from 30 some years ago so she can't even attempt to do any of the problems.
Ended up taking screengrabs of the relevant definitions from an appropriate textbook and sending it to her. I told her to forward it to her daughter if possible and that it should be enough to complete most of the assignment for someone understanding the basics.
I'm kinda pissed off that someone would think that I would help them cheat with a college/university assignment.

I hope this doesn't make me a hypocrite or anything, or too much of one, because I copied accounting homework in highschool all the time. Well, at least when I still attended class. I just stopped going eventually. In my defense, I hated the damn subject, thought it a waste of time for me personally and tried unsuccessfully to drop it. I spent the 3 hour final exam mostly drawing pictures after I expended what knowledge I had, and afterwards burned all the accounting books (except the textbook ofc) I still had left. Years later I'm still puzzled by the intense hatred I had for that subject. Could be because I hated the teacher as well :P
That's bad and it's cheating and I'm surprised a teacher is willing to do it.It would teach the pupil some responsibility if nothing was done for her.