It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Horrible guest this weekend.

The good thing is, assholes like him are one in 500. The bad thing about that is, because it's just that one, it hits you so much harder when it does hit. If you deal with pricks all day (like you all do when I'm logged in :P) you get used to it, you brush it off. One in 500 though. Man, I wasn't ready for it. I'm still reeling, although ultimately he didn't do anything horrible, like trash the room or anything, he was just a gold medal winning grand master asshole.

I think the real kicker is, he doesn't know he's an asshole. :P There are certain people in here, when they troll, they know they are trolling. They are here to get a rise, to piss people off, annoy/aggravate. This guy had no clue he was doing any of that. :P He's sitting there being Mr. Prick thinking to himself "they all love me!"
Post edited March 23, 2018 by tinyE
Jason Mamoa's now the new Crow, what a f**kin insult.

If everything wasn't bad enough already that just tops it off.
Post edited March 04, 2018 by bad_fur_day1
:picks up mic:

Is it just me, or are the StepUp: Highwater youtube ads getting really old to everyone else aswell. "I need to dance, it's a matter of life and death..."

"These people are the best of the best, of the best..."

It's like some horrible try-hard netflix corporate abomination, I can't mention the name without wanting to randomly stab someone.

"Officer, I don't know what happened, after the millionth StepUp: Highwater ad, I just snapped."
bad_fur_day1: *snip*
Have you tried using Adblock, Noscript or any other similar Addon for your browser? Because I can't remember having seen any commercial on youtube in a long time.
deleted
Is there a good reason you have to honk 234 times in a row? (This is a rhetorical question, so the answer is, of course, "no".)

Oh, and before anyone asks, 234 was my actual count of the number of honks, not an exaggeration.
All of a sudden my mother has become convinced video games are responsible for violent kids. It wouldn't bother me so much but she is in there right now WATCHING "DIE HARD"! XD

She used to abhor people who tried using art and entertainment as scapegoat, and now she is one of those people. Jesus I hope I never get like that.
tinyE: All of a sudden my mother has become convinced video games are responsible for violent kids. It wouldn't bother me so much but she is in there right now WATCHING "DIE HARD"! XD

She used to abhor people who tried using art and entertainment as scapegoat, and now she is one of those people. Jesus I hope I never get like that.
I used to play grand theft auto when I was a kid, and I haven't killed anyone,
Post edited March 08, 2018 by Jacob_1994
tinyE: All of a sudden my mother has become convinced video games are responsible for violent kids. It wouldn't bother me so much but she is in there right now WATCHING "DIE HARD"! XD

Jacob_1994: I used to play grand theft auto when I was a kid, and I haven't killed anyone,
I'm 42, been a gamer since about 10. I think it's safe to say if I was going to go postal because of gaming I'd have done it by now. :P
low rated
deleted
low rated
deleted
Also : Fairfox still has this avatar. Life is definitely horrible.
Telika: Also : Fairfox still has this avatar. Life is definitely horrible.
Pretty sure Fairfox is a girl, or as she'd say "ema grl!"
low rated
deleted