It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DubConqueror: I'm tired of life in general.
I'm tired of people who forget that by a huge margin terrorists in the US are lily white.

lanipcga: One or two of my former college classmates are insanely smart and accomplished, but they cannot stop boasting about their achievements. After a while, I just want to unfriend them.
I've spent my Saturday with a former classmate who couldn't stop boasting that he's the state wide floret fencing champion or something. The guy literally got up three times during our Periorbis game to do 100 squats. I admit, it's fucking annoying. The good thing is that no one, including his wife, is taking his shit. We're still having lots of fun on these evenings I tell ya. Don't forsake your classmates, just make sure you have backup when you meet them. :) :)
Post edited February 05, 2018 by Vainamoinen
Telika: Betrayed by my cassette player. BETRAYED.
Ouch, that's a tough one. It's hard finding an affordable good quality cassette deck these days. The few that are still made are expensive. Best look on the second hand market for a brand you have confidence in. I had lots of luck, finding an Onkyo on Marktplaats that hadn't seen much use and was well maintained. Luck most of all, because with buying a CD player from Onkyo as well, my whole set is now Onkyo (but for the Dual Audiophile Concept record player) and I can control them all with one remote. Paired with Bowers & Wilkins speakers that I bought in 2005 and sound superb, I've got the best hifi stereo set that I've ever had.

Sorry for getting off-topic with what I'm happy about. I don't mean to make you jealous, just wish you all the best with finding a good tapedeck.
Whatever did i ever even do, to always draw in the spite, hatred and downright offense, of everybody crossing my way, especially those i loved and helped a great deal, at the expense of my own interests and gain? My ex from the summer, who even proposed me a romantic trip abroad together, suddenly sent me an email today, just out of the blue, supposedly asking for me and my good health as well as to learn my news... After betraying me, "attacking" me and telling me to drop dead, few months back.

Thankfully, my inner resources and self-work/progress made me able to withstand any stab, emotional pain or humane/mundane matters in general, but i still cannot get used to hypocrisy, it always "poisons" me to the core without fail. Why cannot humans be... Humane, once, for a change? Why do they have to return only to chew your remaining "pieces" and give you the final blow? I... I have no words.

I should call her many names, but alas, i instead accepted her message and responded back, showing interest for her, as well, on the contrary, mine being genuine, or course, at that. I want to hit myself for being so stupidly kind, to all the wrong people, too. Damn. Not even doing "evil" deeds can change my inner softcore idiot into a senseless animal, like i would like, for the sake of me to finally stop feeling the pain of others' injustices against me. Sh_t. Now what to do with her? I am afraid i would rush flying to her, should she ask me to see me again... Sh_t.
There is no peace in this world.

The Olympics, only just begun and already, the target of radical militants.
Post edited February 10, 2018 by tinyE
So both villians Killmonger and Klaue die in the movie Black Panther.

A hopelessly cliched superhero film with a predictable plot. Movie offers nothing new, originality or innovative.

Have no idea why mainstream critics are giving this movie a good review. Probably paid shills.
deleted
Fairfox: mah cd order arrivded bouncin'?

an' li'l loose plastic bits inside teh case arent cool either

why.
Always fun when you order a small item like that, they pack it in a12x12x6" box, and then throw in a single air packet for cushioning.
Fairfox: mah cd order arrivded bouncin'?

an' li'l loose plastic bits inside teh case arent cool either

why.
You think that's bad!

Last month I ordered a jigsaw puzzle and it arrived broken to hell. I counted 1500 pieces!
Being a Leeds United fans is pure suffering.
Must my Facebook friends share every single political article and meme under the sun?
Our dachshund passed away last night.

I'm not suffering screaming crying sadness right now because she was VERY VERY old and the last few days had been really bad for her, so all is as it should be and for the better, but it still hurts losing a loved one.

The one I feel really bad for is my cat. The dachsi was his best friend and now he's stuck with me. I don't think I'm going to cut it.
tinyE: *snip*
Please offer my sincerest condolences to your cat...
tinyE: Our dachshund passed away last night.

I'm not suffering screaming crying sadness right now because she was VERY VERY old and the last few days had been really bad for her, so all is as it should be and for the better, but it still hurts losing a loved one.

The one I feel really bad for is my cat. The dachsi was his best friend and now he's stuck with me. I don't think I'm going to cut it.
I'm sorry for your loss
My spelling-checker in Firefox marks colour and favourite as misspelled, even though I've just installed the English GB language pack, but it doesn't show up in context menu of the box I'm posting in now, I can't even pick Dutch, let alone GB English!
One annoyance with twitch.tv:

If you are watching a VOD, and you navigate away and close the video, the system will remember where you where. This is good, as it makes it easy to stop watching the VOD and come back later.

However, if you are watching a VOD, and you lose your Internet connection during it, the system will forget where you were in the video. This makes brief lapses in Internet connectivity far mare annoying than they should be, and there is no good reason for it. The system can easily keep track of where you were in the video, as demonstrated above (it can even be done client-side), so why does it lose the information when your Internet connection fails?

(Note that it only forgets your position in the VOD you were currently watching at the time.)