It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I played a MMO ONE TIME! 45 minutes in I start getting threats from other players telling me they are going to "end me" because I'm not taking the game seriously enough. :P
Any game that reminds me of my old PE classes is downright evil!

Themken: Pay to Win is discusting.
Couldn't agree more...
deleted
When did Fairfox become a Country Western singer?
I just finished explaining a punchline to a naive Clash Royale clanmate. I really need to pick my audiences carefully.
I know this is probably off-topic, but anyone seen Kleetus lately? Just askin...
Post edited January 06, 2018 by Fran67
Fran67: I know this is probably off-topic, but anyone seen Kleetus lately? Just askin...
He was given a timeout from the forum, though I don't know if it was temp or perm.
Post edited January 06, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE: When did Fairfox become a Country Western singer?
Approximately 21 hours ago.
I knew Kansas City wasn't that great but this is pathetic.
38 °C
Matewis: 38 °C
You live in South Africa right? I thought that was somewhat normal there. Of course, that doesn't make it pleasant. XD
Matewis: 38 °C
tinyE: You live in South Africa right? I thought that was somewhat normal there. Of course, that doesn't make it pleasant. XD
Yeah low to mid 30s are the norm for summer in Pretoria, but this is a bit too much :P

On the plus side, its the perfect weather for a Dune game/book!
tinyE: You live in South Africa right? I thought that was somewhat normal there. Of course, that doesn't make it pleasant. XD
Matewis: Yeah low to mid 30s are the norm for summer in Pretoria, but this is a bit too much :P

game/book!? Bullshit! In that heat it's perfect for Doom IRL! :P
Matewis: Yeah low to mid 30s are the norm for summer in Pretoria, but this is a bit too much :P

tinyE: game/book!? Bullshit! In that heat it's perfect for Doom IRL! :P
Outdoor exercise in this? Yeah uhm no...
deleted
Self-inflicted burst-pipe wound out in the shop. I unplugged one of the heaters for a portion of the shop, because the thermostat was over 20 degrees off (just figured out how to adjust it earlier today). While set at 40 F it was heating that space closer to 65 F. Was using way too much propane so I simply unplugged it. Well, that bay got below freezing for a few days, long enough to freeze the pipes in the little kitchen - I completely forgot about that else I would have turned off the water. Once I got the thermostat calibrated I plugged the unit back in, it brought the temp up to the high 30s. That was enough to thaw the water in the burst pipe and, well, wet floor. Fortunately I caught it when I went back out to the shop to do something else.

Lesson learned. At least it's a pretty cheap one.