It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: -
I don't know you but at least you don't write like an 8 year old :P

He or she told you that? Well, we all have to accept that we're not created equal; some is the musical kind, some the more empathetic type, while others have a knack for science. That's just reality... What is not OK is to act like a retard and tell others that they lack the mental capacity for something without empirical evidence to back up the claim, just because one is not the standard "A4" type, which some seem to just float on. Our whole society is falsely based on the notion that everybody is alike.

https://jolkona.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/educational-system-comic.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U

I'm nearing my 40s and I've just accepted that I will never get my "shit" together, whatever that is. Being bunnied... ermh... bullied is not something that is ever going to go away, and stress is literally destroying the brain.

Vainamoinen and tinyE is right, you're not less important than others, you might just lack the opportunity to "shine" in the right environment. No matter how old or "shitty" you think you are, you can always change your road.

Gentlemen, let's taste on the best word ever "de-railing" and bring out your inner anarchist; "***** the system" :-D

tinyE: XD I'm fine. XD I do that to show humility.
Just admit it, you too like a good hug, especially from your mom. There's no shame in that :P
Post edited January 04, 2018 by sanscript
deleted
Fairfox: zomg so fat. blizzarded in teh last two days an' been eatin' lunches an' dinners.
I don't even want to hear someone complain about snow. XD

We're over 150 inches here. I haven't seen the sun in going on two weeks.
tinyE: We're over 150 inches here. I haven't seen the sun in going on two weeks.
We just get rain rain and more rain. The army has been asked to assist further north where it is coming down as snow but not amounts like that, that is crazy. You getting buff from all the snow work? ;-)
Post edited January 06, 2018 by Themken
tinyE: We're over 150 inches here. I haven't seen the sun in going on two weeks.
Themken: We just get rain rain and more rain. The army has been asked to assist further north where it is coming down as snow but not amounts like that, that is crazy. You getting buff from all the snowwork? ;-)
If you think I go outside in this you're nuts! :P I'm barricaded up in my room, gaming, and hanging out with you fine people.

I got my O'Douls, my Jolly Ranchers. I GOT IT ALL!!!!
tinyE: If you think I go outside in this you're nuts! :P I'm barricaded up in my room, gaming, and hanging out with you fine people.
Remember to keep a few holes open so to get fresh air in. Would be dumb to succumb to asphyxiation.
tinyE: If you think I go outside in this you're nuts! :P I'm barricaded up in my room, gaming, and hanging out with you fine people.
Themken: Remember to keep a few holes open so to get fresh air in. Would be dumb to succumb to asphyxiation.
It's a real log cabin. There are holes everywhere.
Themken: Remember to keep a few holes open so to get fresh air in. Would be dumb to succumb to asphyxiation.
tinyE: It's a real log cabin. There are holes everywhere.
But with a bit of wind, the snow can cover the cabin.
I don't take kindly to braggarts. I went off on a particularly obnoxious one in Clash Royale earlier today; I'm glad I didn't get kicked out of my clan for stating the obvious.
lanipcga: I don't take kindly to braggarts. I went off on a particularly obnoxious one in Clash Royale earlier today; I'm glad I didn't get kicked out of my clan for stating the obvious.
Oooh, one of the fun sides to MMOs.
Themken: Oooh, one of the fun sides to MMOs.
What exactly? Bragging or sticking it to those who overdo it?
I played a MMO ONE TIME! 45 minutes in I start getting threats from other players telling me they are going to "end me" because I'm not taking the game seriously enough. :P

Screw that!
Themken: Oooh, one of the fun sides to MMOs.
lanipcga: What exactly? Bragging or sticking it to those who overdo it?
Bragging seems to be what a lot of immature (hopefully they are mostly under 20) players play some massive multi-player online games for. Dumb thing is they often cheat too. Of course some are truly skilled and such but it is annoying for the environment if they keep touting how überleet they are.
Themken: Bragging seems to be what a lot of immature (hopefully they are mostly under 20) players play some massive multi-player online games for. Dumb thing is they often cheat too. Of course some are truly skilled and such but it is annoying for the environment if they keep touting how überleet they are.
Very true. There are tons of youngsters playing that game, and I suppose many have gained huge P2W advantages thanks to their parents' credit cards. They have zero empathy for those of us who don't spend money and only started playing a few months ago. Most veterans just tell you to beat them and send them crying to their mommies, but just how realistic is that when they've paid their way to the top? That's what I can't stand about this business model. But what can you do?
Pay to Win is discusting.