It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: Yeah,right! One question,WHY DID YOU LET THEM INTO YOUR PLACE?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Because:

1. I do not reside alone during holidays (unfortunately).
2. Those people were family friends from years ago.
3. Part of family was behind... No; number 3 i will tell only just before leaving gog forever, it is not something i can casually spit out, even whimsically.
4. Old me could never say "NO" to anyone's mug (or deny favors, let alone advances), especially cutiepies with big round eyes...
5. I needed to undertake that trial and even if i hated the life of me today, i finally surpassed my passiveness and incompetence; by being dominant, totally self-controlled and drawing borders.

Besides, don't forget, we rarely have the luxury of choice, to kick out freely to our heart's content, "enemies", "invaders", etc. We will look bad to others, even if we are the victims and the thrashed. Other than that, she was a great actress. I bet she is going to make a killing if she goes to either screen, since it was her teen dream once.

That, and exactly like my place was "raided" and "sacrilege d", especially during holidays, i am so going to "raid" another place, which in my time of need and seeking for guidance, even "attacked" me further and mocked me more... I always take back my way, what others steal or destroy from me, one way or another. At the right time and place; which is further ahead and not yet.
So, you live inside a real-life RPG plot, then? Sounds like you need to work on leveling your Charisma.
TARFU: So, you live inside a real-life RPG plot, then?
Whatever
Post edited December 31, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
TARFU: So, you live inside a real-life RPG plot, then? Sounds like you need to work on leveling your Charisma.
He doesn't live inside a real-life RPG, he lives inside of a padded room.

and congrats on 666! :D
Post edited December 31, 2017 by tinyE
After all, life is great and full of surprises. A plot twist here, a "wrong" turn there...
Post edited December 31, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I don't have gender dysphoria
You don't need gender dysphoria to be trans.

(Wait, how did that topic come up here?)
TARFU: So, you live inside a real-life RPG plot, then?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: How goes that other real-life RPG of yours, the one with 36 genders???
36 genders? Don't know about that. How about 36 chambers?

I wait for one to act up
Now I got him backed up
Gun to his neck now, react what?
And that's one in the chamber
Wu-Tang banger, 36 styles of danger

el oh el
low rated
Tauto: Yeah,right! One question,WHY DID YOU LET THEM INTO YOUR PLACE?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Because i didn't have the choice to not let them in my place, in the first place.
You have got to be kidding,they had guns? Stop with the bullshit stories and become a MAN!
The people in my neighborhood are pyros. They literally go nuts every New Year's, spending crazy amounts of money on fireworks and firecrackers. It's always a cacophonous evening of setting off car alarms and traumatizing my pets. Many of these people are from low-income or welfare families, so it astounds me how they can blow so much dough on such transient spectacles. A lot of these explosives aren't even visually impressive; they just give out a frighteningly-loud bang and maybe a cloud of smoke if you're lucky. I understand that entertainment is subjective, but my god, what a blood waste of money. I can think of so many other longer-lasting uses for all that cash.
lanipcga: The people in my neighborhood are pyros. They literally go nuts every New Year's, spending crazy amounts of money on fireworks and firecrackers. It's always a cacophonous evening of setting off car alarms and traumatizing my pets. Many of these people are from low-income or welfare families, so it astounds me how they can blow so much dough on such transient spectacles. A lot of these explosives aren't even visually impressive; they just give out a frighteningly-loud bang and maybe a cloud of smoke if you're lucky. I understand that entertainment is subjective, but my god, what a blood waste of money. I can think of so many other longer-lasting uses for all that cash.
United States,I'd expect nothing less.Isn't all the states the same.
Tauto: United States,I'd expect nothing less.Isn't all the states the same.
Nope. Every place has its questionable districts, and I happen to live near one.
Tauto: United States,I'd expect nothing less.Isn't all the states the same.
lanipcga: Nope. Every place has its questionable districts, and I happen to live near one.
Maybe,I watch too many American movies but I have visited Michigan.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Some creatures have one and only source of amusement and entertainment, round here and elsewhere; which is, smacking someone who vents about having had a really bad day.
You don't "vent", you do what the MGTOW "voluntary celibacy" dudes seemingly without exception always do, quite despite their professed total indifference in women: They insult, belittle, deride and slut-shame women online.
Post edited January 02, 2018 by Vainamoinen
low rated
Vainamoinen: You don't "vent", you do what the MGTOW "voluntary celibacy" dudes seemingly without exception always do, quite despite their professed total indifference in women: They insult, belittle, deride and slut-shame women online.
Your point is? She f_cked up half my life. I found a new place to belong. I was betrayed and abused and damaged socially, thanks to a lying, deceitful girl. You expect me to sugar-coat the sh_t and rave the same deluded lunacies others promote, at my own expense, being crushed already? Kudos to you son, rewarding the criminal and bashing the victim. But i bet this is a trend for you people, especially in other matters, more critical in life and society.

Besides, if you've been reading my posts, i never slut shame anyone. I like naughtiness on the contrary (and free expression, especially in "arts") and the only field in which i am truly liberal, is "relations" between the two people. Unless natural charms are used to do harm to somebody without reason or justification, of course... Thing which again, you people, never seem to disagree with or have any problem against, whatsoever...

Keep doing what you do best. Adding to my burden only motivates me to go on and further ahead. I can swim against the current, just fine, as i found out, after all. Justice will win at the end, though. The lawyer who f_ed me, got "cushion" cancer, after all. One among many things that "made me happy".
Post edited January 02, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Justice will win at the end, though.
It may have won already, in a way. Judging from your avatars – past just as well as present – you've been consumed by an overdose of hate, primarily towards people who have done absolutely zero harm to you whatsoever. You will likely never be free from those horrifying chains, and those chains, by way of the conspiracy theories and self-fulfilling prophecies you make up, will determine your entire life.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: The lawyer who f_ed me, got "cushion" cancer, after all. One among many things that "made me happy".
Bad things happening to the people you hate for whatever reason is the only thing that will ever make you happy ever again. So much do you crave that "justice" that you seem to believe in vengeful divine intervention just on your behalf. And apparently, a vastly disproportionate and horrifying divine "punishment" is necessary for the people who you perceive have wronged you to elicit that happiness.

I am so, so sorry for you.
Post edited January 02, 2018 by Vainamoinen
low rated
Vainamoinen: I am so, so sorry for you.
Liar much? Had that been the case, you wouldn't "attack" me further (or indirectly support those who do/did), without knowing the details and the precise context of a case foreign to you, no less. Admit that you are biased and hate me and leave it at that. For what other reason would exist, to add burden to someone who has suffered, when said someone merely vents his sorrows off? It's not like i wrote the story of my holidays going sour, to force people that don't want to, read through it and then proceed to struggle making my mood even more sour, in response!

I, am genuinely sorry, though, for your inability (or unwillingness?) to discern things/people/intentions/events/situations and make out what is what. Don't be sorry for me. Be sorry for those who buried me alive, instead (strictly real life). I guarantee you they are so going to need it, when time comes. Besides, the main vermin behind that, almost died in a car crash, few months back. I also made a post in "what made you happy" and guess what? I was sh_t-talked into removing that, as well.

And you expect me somehow to respect the very same foreign people to me and my affairs, whom without reason or provocation, not only made my mood even more sour than already was, but even led to the removal of my venting, venting which made my mood slightly better nonetheless...

Sorry to break it to you, but i am like a "mirror". What others throw at me, is exactly what i throw back outside.
Post edited January 02, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7