It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HereForTheBeer: Stupidly chose to take on some work this week, away from home, instead of just working at the house between the holidays. First time in 20+ years, I'm having car trouble on the road. Darn thing won't start - it cranks well but won't fire. Given the cold (and slippery snow this morning), tow trucks are backlogged and it's about 2 hours before they even pick it up and take it to a shop. And then I have to get back over to the customer and continue working on the machine. Possibly need to reschedule tomorrow's visit to another customer, up near Duluth where it's even colder and farther from home. Would really suck to get stuck up there, on a Friday of the holiday weekend.

Should be something simple. Ran fine yesterday afternoon though it was also a bit difficult to start then, too. Frozen fuel line? Possibly, though it's not THAT cold. About 6F right now.
lanipcga: I came in here to grumble about Facebook, but your story left me humbled. Best of luck to you; I hope you can sort everything out before long!
Go ahead and grumble. Problem is solved and I think it's mostly self-inflicted.
Cambrey: (looking over my shoulder) It's a conspiracy! They are after people like you and I. Hold on... I'm hearing noises in my h̶e̶a̶d̶ house. Okay I need to go, I don't know how but gog's liquidators located me. If I survive this, I will contact you. Stay strong!
tinyE: You know the voices in your head are getting too loud when the neighbors start to complain.
I Know the voices in my head aren't real but man they come up with some AWSOME ideas....
lanipcga: I came in here to grumble about Facebook, but your story left me humbled. Best of luck to you; I hope you can sort everything out before long!
HereForTheBeer: Go ahead and grumble. Problem is solved and I think it's mostly self-inflicted.
self-inflicted? what did your alter ego drain your battery?!?!
Post edited December 29, 2017 by Dejavous
deleted
Dejavous: self-inflicted? what did your alter ego drain your battery?!?!
Technique that works on older cars makes it worse on mine. Tow truck guy showed me a trick, tho, so I think I come out even on this one.
low rated
Fairfox: Imma verrr upset an' so friends made me drunk which feels wrong but I dont mind?
I don't believe you are good looking enough,for that to happen.
deleted
B&B is being taken over by a wedding party. :O

A small one, but terrifying none the less.
tinyE: B&B is being taken over by a wedding party. :O

See if you can schtup a bridesmaid? End the year with a bang!
tinyE: B&B is being taken over by a wedding party. :O

HereForTheBeer: See if you can schtup a bridesmaid? End the year with a bang!
they are young, clueless and they are all giving me the creeps. :P It's just the rehearsal and EVERY GUY down there is wearing a baseball cap backwards. :P

I'm trying not to be ageist here but this is getting tough. XD
low rated
Tauto:
Fairfox:
Payback is a bitch.You peeps have short memories.
deleted
low rated
Fairfox: lolz? KKz, Imma cry myself to sleep ovah this non-issue.
You made it an issue so cry away little girlie...lolz.
Some creatures have one and only source of amusement and entertainment, round here and elsewhere; which is, smacking someone who vents about having had a really bad day. Normally, i would't give a rat's _$$ about them, but it was that decent, hard working person in staff i owe a favor to, so i might as well modify some things and forget my ranting. Not that it matters past this point anyway, i already got over the source of my frustration out there, as is.

Out of respect for the "shop", though and its "workers", i might as well stop venting certain things that are "dangerous" content (like a real story here, a bold wording there), even if the thread was made for this purpose exactly. Even if venting something out makes someone feel better and all.
Post edited December 31, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I CAN TAKE EVERYTHING!
Yeah,right! One question,WHY DID YOU LET THEM INTO YOUR PLACE?
Tauto: Yeah,right! One question,WHY DID YOU LET THEM INTO YOUR PLACE?
Because i didn't have the choice to not let them in my place, in the first place.
Post edited December 31, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7