It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: for those of us who can't drink this time of year is a fucking nightmare and I want to die.
I'll drink to that.
low rated
tinyE: for those of us who can't drink this time of year is a fucking nightmare and I want to die.
Kleetus: I'll drink to that.
Cheers!
I AM SICK OF GAMES WITH CUT SCENES YOU CAN'T SKIP!!!

My last three or four purchases have had these! STOP IT!
tinyE: I AM SICK OF GAMES WITH CUT SCENES YOU CAN'T SKIP!!!

My last three or four purchases have had these! STOP IT!
Especially right before a boss battle, and no chance to make a save after the cut scene and before the fight. "Yes, I died. Again. And now I get to listen to your smug-ass speech. Again."
The English language is so messed up.

Why is the plural of fungus "fungi" and yet the plural of penis is "penises"?

The plural of penis should be peeni.
Kleetus: The English language is so messed up.

Why is the plural of fungus "fungi" and yet the plural of penis is "penises"?

The plural of penis should be peeni.
because if it was peeni it wouldn't sound very manly
AndreeaB: because if it was peeni it wouldn't sound very manly
But peeni sounds a lot more exotic and intriguing.
I've been sitting here watching an Andy Griffith Show marathon for the past several hours and I just realized, every time Andy gets out his guitar and plays a song....IT'S THE SAME SONG!

WTF!?

I feel so cheated, so betrayed!

No wonder Floyd is so flighty, no wonder Otis is always drunk, they've been driven to it by listening to the same song over and over.
tinyE: I've been sitting here watching an Andy Griffith Show marathon for the past several hours and I just realized, every time Andy gets out his guitar and plays a song....IT'S THE SAME SONG!

WTF!?

I feel so cheated, so betrayed!

No wonder Floyd is so flighty, no wonder Otis is always drunk, they've been driven to it by listening to the same song over and over.
Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Polish prime minister resigned and stepped down... Damn, that lady was a wild card against the oppressors of EUSSR! I now fear for the Polish people... As well as for all of us.
Post edited December 08, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Polish prime minister resigned and stepped down... Damn, that lady was a wild card against the oppressors of EUSSR! I now fear for the Polish people... As well as for all of us.
It's just some internal reshuffle if I understand correctly, PiS is still at almost 50% in polls.
Poland will be fine...Western Europe probably not so much :-(
Australia went down hill yesterday,big time!
morolf: It's just some internal reshuffle if I understand correctly, PiS is still at almost 50% in polls.
Poland will be fine...Western Europe probably not so much :-(
Don't know man, i got scared for good... One, that good old lady stepping down and now, Hungary, Austria and Czechs to face trial for resisting the lunacies (and the degrading orders) of EUSSR! I got the shivers already!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Merkel and even Macron, publicly stood against Trump's recent decision, again.
Can't really stand Macron, but at least he's made some sensible comments about the demographic explosion and overpopulation in Africa...hard to judge that guy (definitely not trustworthy though).
Merkel though...just evil, worst chancellor of Germany since 1949. Has now emerged that so far she hasn't even written a letter of condolence to the relatives of those killed in the Berlin terror attack last year...that woman is just vile.
Can't stand Trump though either. Looks like the only question is if in 2018 there will be war with Iran or with North Korea...
We're pretty much f***ed in any case though...how could things have gone so wrong in the last 20 years? Just appalling.
morolf: Can't really stand Macron, but at least he's made some sensible comments about the demographic explosion and overpopulation in Africa...hard to judge that guy (definitely not trustworthy though).
Merkel though...just evil, worst chancellor of Germany since 1949. Has now emerged that so far she hasn't even written a letter of condolence to the relatives of those killed in the Berlin terror attack last year...that woman is just vile.
Can't stand Trump though either. Looks like the only question is if in 2018 there will be war with Iran or with North Korea...
We're pretty much f***ed in any case though...how could things have gone so wrong in the last 20 years? Just appalling.
If it had been Obummer or Killary, i would think the same thing, that we are f_ed. With Donald though, i can feel optimist for once.

But i am still afraid of our "union's" methods of silencing opposition, oppressing democratic rights (like referendums, ex. Catalonia, Brexit) and forcing countries to abolish self-power/control of themselves, inside the blasted corpus.