It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fairfox: Ten?! Don't we, liek, only have thirty-somethang in our entire heads? Eep.
I've probably had that many pulled, but that goes back 40 years, not at one time.
deleted
It is unfortunate that green lantern had to be killed by Steppenwolf in the new Justice League film.

I like how they showed Superman becoming evil and fighting and dominating the entire justice league.

Funny how Steppenwolf got eaten by his own parademons in the end. What a sad way for a villian to die.
low rated
*ahem*

bullshit

Without giving away any real spoilers, none of that happens.

It's bad enough that you can only have fun by upsetting others (that is a serious psychological problem BTW and is how most serial killers get started), but now you've gotten so pathetic you've had to resort to making shit up to upset people with. :P
Post edited November 18, 2017 by tinyE
i was gonna go to a kinky play party but caught the flu
Post edited November 18, 2017 by Lachelle
Fairfox: Ten?! Don't we, liek, only have thirty-somethang in our entire heads? Eep.
tinyE: I've probably had that many pulled, but that goes back 40 years, not at one time.
Now I'm tooth free they were the last ten at the bottom!
Post edited November 18, 2017 by fr33kSh0w2012
tinyE: I've probably had that many pulled, but that goes back 40 years, not at one time.
fr33kSh0w2012: Now I'm tooth free they were the last ten at the bottom!
I know you're in shit health but are you in any position for implants or a bridge? I have a bridge across my top row.
fr33kSh0w2012: Now I'm tooth free they were the last ten at the bottom!
tinyE: I know you're in shit health but are you in any position for implants or a bridge? I have a bridge across my top row.
No I have no teeth left in my head!

I am scheduled to get a full top and bottom Denture
Post edited November 18, 2017 by fr33kSh0w2012
tinyE: I know you're in shit health but are you in any position for implants or a bridge? I have a bridge across my top row.
fr33kSh0w2012: No I have no teeth left in my head!

that's something.

A know people with dentures that are very very happy with them, Modern dentistry is amazing.
fr33kSh0w2012: No I have no teeth left in my head!

tinyE: that's something.

A know people with dentures that are very very happy with them, Modern dentistry is amazing.
Umm.. where I'm from WE DO NOT HAVE MODERN DENTISTRY we have dentistry like the usa had in the 1970's where they RIP your teeth out with either forceps or they use PLIERS
tinyE: that's something.

fr33kSh0w2012: Umm.. where I'm from WE DO NOT HAVE MODERN DENTISTRY we have dentistry like the usa had in the 1970's where they RIP your teeth out with either forceps or they use PLIERS
I'm trying to help you here. :P

You need to learn to accentuate the positive! :D

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
Post edited November 18, 2017 by tinyE
fr33kSh0w2012: Umm.. where I'm from WE DO NOT HAVE MODERN DENTISTRY we have dentistry like the usa had in the 1970's where they RIP your teeth out with either forceps or they use PLIERS
tinyE: I'm trying to help you here. :P

yeah but Life don't give me lemons it gives me SLABS OF SHIT!
tinyE: I'm trying to help you here. :P

fr33kSh0w2012: yeah but Life don't give me lemons it gives me SLABS OF SHIT!
then you build a great wall of shit, and people come from miles around to admire your architectural masterpiece!

One day they will speak of your Great Wall of Shit in the same breath as the Pyramids and The Hanging Gardens of Babylon!
fr33kSh0w2012: yeah but Life don't give me lemons it gives me SLABS OF SHIT!
tinyE: then you build a great wall of shit, and people come from miles around to admire your architectural masterpiece!

One day they will speak of your Great Wall of Shit in the same breath as the Pyramids and The Hanging Gardens of Babylon!
LOL, Imagine the smell!
tinyE: then you build a great wall of shit, and people come from miles around to admire your architectural masterpiece!

fr33kSh0w2012: LOL, Imagine the smell!
ACTUALLY! I thought of that. It's not going to be easy but there is a way around that.

Shit smells because of bacteria. Bacteria needs moisture and warmth. Getting all the moisture out of shit is virtually impossible and I don't think dehydrated shit would be very sturdy anyway, but if we can figure out a way to freeze it, TADAA!!!! NO SMELL!!!