It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

plagren: I've been neurotically picking at my beard for a while now.
You may have pubic lice.
plagren: I've been neurotically picking at my beard for a while now. Today it started looking so bad I had to shave it all off. I hate everything.
least you can "Grow a beard" I more like grow a few hairs.
plagren: I've been neurotically picking at my beard for a while now. Today it started looking so bad I had to shave it all off. I hate everything.
Dejavous: least you can "Grow a beard" I more like grow a few hairs.
same here XD
My pet just died. Left her with the vet for the last couple of days because she looked like she might have needed emergency assistence but it was all in vain. Went to visit her this evening, remarked that she probably needed oxygen again (which was one of the goddamned reasons we left her there), and while the vet went to get the machine she just collapsed.

In retrospect I wish I kept her at home. She probably would have died a day sooner, but at least she would have been with us.
Avogadro6: My pet just died.
Sorry to hear that.
Kleetus: Sorry to hear that.
Thank you, but it's alright. She had a long life (15 years old - that's very old for a Yorkshire) and lived well for most of it.

Honestly, I miss her already, but that's fine. The worst thing about letting her go is that I know I will forget her eventually. Even now I don't remember anything of the Collie I had before her.
Kleetus: Sorry to hear that.
Avogadro6: Thank you, but it's alright. She had a long life (15 years old - that's very old for a Yorkshire) and lived well for most of it.

Honestly, I miss her already, but that's fine. The worst thing about letting her go is that I know I will forget her eventually. Even now I don't remember anything of the Collie I had before her.
I have a 19 year old Dachshund. You want her? :P
tinyE: I have a 19 year old Dachshund. You want her? :P
Given the size of my backyard, I could probably hold even your donkeys here. If you were offering, that is.

Seriously though, 19 years??? Hope she's doing fine.
tinyE: I have a 19 year old Dachshund. You want her? :P
Avogadro6: Given the size of my backyard, I could probably hold even your donkeys here. If you were offering, that is.

Seriously though, 19 years??? Hope she's doing fine.
She's great and I love her but at 19 she simply doesn't know or care about certain things anymore. She is going to shit inside. You can't stop that and she isn't going to make an effort not too. :P Basically it's like she is a puppy again.
tinyE: She's great and I love her but at 19 she simply doesn't know or care about certain things anymore. She is going to shit inside. You can't stop that and she isn't going to make an effort not too. :P Basically it's like she is a puppy again.
Yes, that's to be expected at that age. Mine went blind two years ago so she couldn't move that well, but otherwise she always tried to do her things outside.

Funny thing is, I have another dog (at least five time her size and quite healthy even if he's one year older) and she completely dominated him. Even as blind and crippled as she was, she still had the strenght to boss him around. :)
tinyE: She's great and I love her but at 19 she simply doesn't know or care about certain things anymore. She is going to shit inside. You can't stop that and she isn't going to make an effort not too. :P Basically it's like she is a puppy again.
Avogadro6: Yes, that's to be expected at that age. Mine went blind two years ago so she couldn't move that well, but otherwise she always tried to do her things outside.

Funny thing is, I have another dog (at least five time her size and quite healthy even if he's one year older) and she completely dominated him. Even as blind and crippled as she was, she still had the strenght to boss him around. :)
Smaller the dog, bigger the head. :P In my house the 19 year old mini dachsi dominates the 6 year old 80 pound bulldog.
Avogadro6: 15 years old
That's the bad thing about dogs, they don't live all that long, would be awesome if they lived for decades.

But glad to hear your doggie lived a good life.
My family's had our own experience with dying pets in recent months. Those are never easy.

~~~

Life has a knack for throwing toxic, psychotic people in my direction. When you try to help them, they only spit in your face and blame you for all their ills. Sometimes I think I'm too nice. I need to wash my hands, walk away, and let them sink or swim.
Jacob_1994: where do u live?
tinyE: the very tip of the U.P.
Little town called Copper Harbor Michigan.

Before you say anything, I've been here thirteen years and I have NEVER suffered power outages like this, or anything close.

I think was happened was that we are still suffering the effects of a storm that hit us last week. We had 70+ mph winds and 20 ft seas for 22 strait hours. My guess is that while we got power back 15 hours after the storm, it did more damage than they are letting on and shit is still not working right.
Is that a little north of KICK-A-TIN-ALONG

Jacob_1994: Have you contacted the power company, they may have a reasons for the outages.
tinyE: I edited my post regarding reason. As for calling the power company, I have the feeling they are getting enough calls. :P As much as it sucks, I can live without power. We have two universities up here and countless businesses they depend on electricity, so that are no doubt giving the company enough flack for everyone. XD
Did you remember to PAY YOUR POWER BILL, They WILL cut your power for that!

I just had 10 teeth RIPPED OUT OF MY HEAD RECENTLY

5 on OCTOBER-12-2017

THEN

5 on NOVEMBER-2-2017

INCLUDING LOWER CANINES THEY WERE F**KING NASTY TO COME OUT!

The Tooth roots were EXTREMELY LONG!
Post edited November 15, 2017 by fr33kSh0w2012
deleted