It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HereForTheBeer: Those are all-but-useless for electronics. I highly recommend a UPS for your new PC, and also for whatever system you use for the business stuff.
tinyE: business stuff? :P Just tracking reservations but that's online on our web page. We don't keep anything business on our computers. We do all of our books and everything on paper, the old fashioned way.
You don't let a computer screw it up for you? Probably a good idea. But yeah, I'd get a good UPS for the new PC, especially since - I'm guessing, here - it's going to be on most of the time. Sags ('brown-outs') are as bad as spikes, and a surge protector won't be much help against sags.
Many things:

I'm a total loser .
I don't get more money or respect from my employer after my 21 years of work . ( but at least i've got a job )
I can't save money to buy those fucking games that are on my wishlist .
I need to stay away from this place when a big sale is on .
Painted_Doll: Many things:

I'm a total loser .
I'm 41 years old. I haven't been laid since I was 18 and I live with my parents.

Feel better? :D
tinyE: Feel better? :D
No .
tinyE: Feel better? :D
Painted_Doll: No .
Really, because I have more. Those are actually two of the lesser pathetic things about my life.
Painted_Doll: Many things:

I'm a total loser .
tinyE: I'm 41 years old. I haven't been laid since I was 18 and I live with my parents.

I'm 23, still a virgin, and still live with my parents. does that come close
tinyE: I'm 41 years old. I haven't been laid since I was 18 and I live with my parents.

Jacob_1994: I'm 23, still a virgin, and still live with my parents. does that come close
call me in 20 years :P
wait, I seriously doubt I'll be alive in 20 years.
Call zeo in 20 years.
When you go to sleep late and also you wake up early then what happens is that you sleep during fewer hours than when you go to sleep less late or than when you wake up less early.
Post edited October 31, 2017 by Telika
Jacob_1994: I'm 23, still a virgin, and still live with my parents. does that come close
I live on my own and masturbate daily.
Painted_Doll: I'm a total loser .
That's not true.
I have loved this girl for more than a year and she doesnt want me... when I came clean in spring, she said that we would have some subject together in autumn semester... when I wrote her about it, she didnt reply. We have a course together but at the first class when she saw me, she immediately turned around and went to the class so she didnt have to go past me. And this has been continuing this whole semester and I have no idea why
Painted_Doll: I'm a total loser .
dtgreene: That's not true.
Do you think I'm a loser, Deatrice?
DAMN! I was just buying myself the games on my wishlist, while suddenly, my payment got rejected! I bought Call of Cthulhu DCotE, then the Suffering 1... And at the most important and crucial part, which is buying The Suffering 2, i always get rejected! I got 8 euros left in my card and the payment declined is about 6, with wallet funds included! DAMN!
Given all the hardships and suffering in the world, it's shameful that I get so riled up by those childish emoji insults in Clash Royale. I know my time would be better spent going out to help my fellow citizens, but...that stupid king is pointing and laughing at me.

*overturns table*
I'm losing power every two hours or so and have been for past week.

I'm about to go fucking postal here.