It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AlKim: .
You should have stayed in Korea.
I got a business proposition from an ideological enemy, who even mixes politics in his working field (usually to promote them) and a lot of locals don't like him, at least anymore (he used to be neutral, years ago). I am not in the best situation right now, but i have to decide between straining and struggling myself, or "playing ball" with a notorious mug. Grrr i am confused and frustrated... Well, at least i knew beforehand that the only successful businesses today, here, are those run by people like him, anyway. Need time to ponder over this, still
Post edited September 22, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Can't take it anymore .
I tried to be polite, waited patiently for 5 days , checked the front page for the news .
And all i see indie games , pre orders , DLCs .
Disappointed .
Went to Comic Con yesterday. There were hundrends of vendors selling stuff of varying degrees of coolness.

Not a single one had a t-shirt with the Hydra logo. A bunch of them make and sell them, just didn't bring any with them that day.

Oh well, I got some business cards, will order online.
Post edited September 22, 2017 by Alaric.us
Today I made a mistake. I lost control and almost let me provoke into a brawl.
viperfdl: Today I made a mistake. I lost control and almost let me provoke into a brawl.
Instead of blaming yourself, maybe you should blame the fucker, who provoked you.
viperfdl: Today I made a mistake. I lost control and almost let me provoke into a brawl.
macuahuitlgog: Instead of blaming yourself, maybe you should blame the fucker, who provoked you.
Sure, I could do that. But it seems to easy for me to put the blame totally on that assholes. It always needs two sides for a provocation: The one who provokes and the one who let himself provoke. I could have just ignored that pricks.
Most days I feel like I have a fever even though I do not. Makes me not able to read or play anything complicated and work is out of the question. I guess it is a bad sign.
Themken: Most days I feel like I have a fever even though I do not.
Allergy.
Themken: Most days I feel like I have a fever even though I do not.
Kleetus: Allergy.
Thanks! I guess I need to buy myself a mask and sanitise my homes (plural).
Somehow need to convince the powers that be to remove all wall-to-wall carpeting already.
Post edited September 26, 2017 by Themken
Blues stopped talking to me... :'(

I miss conversations especially with freepizza -whoops, wrong channel/media
Post edited September 26, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Blues stopped talking to me... :'(

who is blues ?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Blues stopped talking to me... :'(

AndreeaB: who is blues ?
Evidently someone with some dignity.
"Blue letters" people but shhh, i am embarrassed, can't say more?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: "Blue letters" people but shhh, i am embarrassed, can't say more?
but you don't have to be embarressed :)