It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

@ doronnorod, I agree with you.
Post edited June 05, 2017 by Kleetus
It's pissing down rain, freezing cold at 8 degrees and it will be like this for the rest of the week.

I hate Winter, what a miserable season.
Kleetus: It's pissing down rain, freezing cold at 8 degrees and it will be like this for the rest of the week.

I hate Winter, what a miserable season.
Thought you used a scale in which 8 is above freezing; have you suddenly switched to Fahrenheit?

(By the way, we recently had the temperature go above 300 Kelvins now; never mind the fact that Kelvin was wrong about the age of the earth.)
dtgreene: 300 Kelvins
I want Australia to adopt the Kleetus scale.

One Kleetus is one degree Celsius and 10 degrees C is a Kleeti.

So if it's 31 degrees Celsius then it's 3 Kleeti and 1 Kleetus.
And the weather forecast for today is showers, wind and cold weather.

The forecast for the next week is the same.

My council rates will go up in July, so will my electricity and water, I hate this time of year.

Wish I could hibernate like a bear and that I was as fat and furry as well.
Annoyed that a thread I posted in, and that wasn't breaking any rules, was deleted.
dtgreene: Annoyed that a thread I posted in, and that wasn't breaking any rules, was deleted.
Did it have anything of a sexual nature?
dtgreene: Annoyed that a thread I posted in, and that wasn't breaking any rules, was deleted.
Shit happens:)
Had an outdoor concert just now. Playing outside in the wind is annoying, especially when the wind is trying to blow away your music, and especially when it succeeds.
I am on my 2nd round of blood clots from the calf, in the thigh, and up into my abdomen. (the 1st was just 8 DVT's in my calf, and a massive Pulmonary Embolism that almost killed me because barely any blood was getting through to my lungs, and I couldnt walk 3 steps without getting all out of breath),.
Dr.s have no explenation why I am getting clots, as my clotting factor is ok.
They have put me on Eliquis for life now.
I also have degenerative disk disease, and have had 3 disks removed, 2 from my neck.
My head shakes, and I get really woozy feeling (and other weird sensations in my head) unless I use a neck brace that stretches my neck (the neck surgery was supposed to fix this, but it didnt). Also, I can lay down and the stress on my neck isnt as much and I feel better.
I have lost the feeling from my right knee all the way down to my toes, and 2 toes on the left side of my foot, that go in and out for very long periods of time.
My left leg goes out on my for no reason I can think of, except for maybe fatigue? Its like a trick knee, it just all of a sudden gives out.
My coccyx hurts all of the time, and no pain meds can touch it.
My right shoulderblade is becoming like my coccyx, and the pain is unbearable as the coccyx pain is.
I get shooting pains (feels like someone is stabbing me repeatedly) in-between my shoulder blades.
I get migraines, sometimes for as long as 3 days.
I have fatigue ALL of the time, and get tired just sitting.
Right now, all I can do is sit and lay in bed and go to the bathroom.
I am on some pretty heavy meds, including nerve blockers.

I lost my job of 14 years because of the above.
I have been disabled now, without work, since 2015.
The state has denied me disability 3 times now, and my old work wont pay disability either.
So, I have been pennieless for almost 3 years now.

I had to sell almost everything I own, and now live in a scary neighborhood, a very poor part of town, and can afford to eat barely 1x a day.
The state also denies me food stamps.

So, how is your life?
Post edited June 11, 2017 by Dave3d
Dave3d: So, how is your life?
I have to admit that my problems are minor compared to yours.
Right now? Horrified by the callousness of the state your living in after reading your story. I'm completely baffled by how they assume you can take care of your own living and don't deserve a disability pension. I'm completely at a loss understanding your government.
Hope life cuts you a break soon mate. Only piece of advise is keep asking for disability, surely your eligible, maybe get someone, anyone, to help you out and go to bat for you, case workers, churchs, organisations that help people. The damn disability association of america, or somethin.
My hearing aids are not covered by my insurance even though it covers prexsting conditions.

But your life made me realized about how lucky I'm to have parents who would help me pay for them.

Best of luck to you, and godspeed.
And my life just got worst, My hearing aids That I had for at about 10 years or so, One of them just gave up the ghost. My new ones won't be in for about 2 and half weeks. During that time i will have to work in a retail enviorment and the fears of not hearing the customers question or misunderstanding my bosses orders are high. Its is going to be hell for me for the next couple of weeks.