It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kleetus: 6AM and it's 5 degrees, I hate the cold.
wow that is pretty cold
Kid, you think that 5 degrees Celsius are cold? You don't know what 'cold' really means...
;p
low rated
viperfdl: Kid, you think that 5 degrees Celsius are cold? You don't know what 'cold' really means...
;p
Wonder how much snow he gets every year. :P

And if my numbers are right, 5 degrees is 41 F over here. Sorry, but that isn't cold, that's fucking warm! XD

I guess in the Land of the Giant Pussys K-Man is king. :P
Post edited May 17, 2017 by tinyE
AndreeaB: wow that is pretty cold
Thanks for your support, Andreea.
AndreeaB: wow that is pretty cold
Kleetus: Thanks for your support, Andreea.
You don't have to thank me Kleetus :D Here in Portugal the coldest it gets is 0 degrees. That might not be much for some people but when you're used to warm weather, that feels like freezing
AndreeaB: You don't have to thank me Kleetus
But I want to thank you, Andreea.

If you were here I'd even thank you personally.
deleted
Fairfox: It was over 90 degrees here today. I kno becaaause I walked 5 'n' a half miles in it. Immaze.

TAN. Legit tan 'n' not a fakie.
What 32 °C? It's 31 °C right now where I am living.
It's morning so temperature is low. It rises upto 42 °C in afternoon.
It's just start of summer here else it rises to 45 °C.
Sounds much like first world problem. :P
It briefly poured today. The weather has been hot lately, but the rain did cool it off. Unfortunately, I had to walk from the restaurant to the car during the time it was pouring, so I got drenched. (Fortunately, the rain was brief; otherwise, I would be seriously worried about flooding.)
low rated
dtgreene: Unfortunately, I had to walk from the restaurant to the car during the time it was pouring, so I got drenched.
Did you have the wet nipple look?
deleted
Fairfox: It was over 90 degrees here today. I kno becaaause I walked 5 'n' a half miles in it. Immaze.

TAN. Legit tan 'n' not a fakie.
How much humidity?
deleted
low rated
dtgreene: How much humidity?
I dislike high humidity, makes my pubis region go all icky and sticky.
Freaking idiotic eBay buyers.

I sold a microscope on eBay and in big red font I put "Does not work on Macintosh" as the first line.

Idiot buys microscope, idiot then messages me and complains that it doesn't work on his Macintosh.

Idiot then files an eBay claim and loses, then idiot starts threatening me so I promptly reported said idiot to eBay and they suspended his account.

Idiots and Macintosh deserve each other.

* I'm also going to post his address on a GrindR ad.