It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
the fucking bag of shit down the road from me is flying a confederate flag.
I just went through my old box of LEGO that my cousins little hell raisers play with when they come to visit.
I found this.
I am worried.
Just to be on the safe side I think I'm going to break off all contact with them once they're old enough to leave the house.
Attachments:
low rated
Matewis: I just went through my old box of LEGO that my cousins little hell raisers play with when they come to visit.
I found this.
I am worried.
Just to be on the safe side I think I'm going to break off all contact with them once they're old enough to leave the house.
That's pretty cool looking. XD
tinyE: That's pretty cool looking. XD
Cool doesn't exclude horrifying, so I guessss so... That's an electric box of some sort so it does look a bit like some sort of Strogg creation, and Strogg can be cool looking I suppose :P
tinyE: the fucking bag of shit down the road from me is flying a confederate flag.
And this is bad why?
low rated
tinyE: That's pretty cool looking. XD
Matewis: Cool doesn't exclude horrifying, so I guessss so... That's an electric box of some sort so it does look a bit like some sort of Strogg creation, and Strogg can be cool looking I suppose :P
When I was a kid I did shit like that with my toys all of the time. In turn I never did it to anything alive or living and I never even considered it because I knew there was a difference between fantasy and reality.

I'm sure your cousins are fine. You should be happy they are beheading toys instead of house pets. If that starts to happen THEN you need to worry.
Post edited April 27, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: When I was a kid I did shit like that with my toys all of the time. In turn I never did it to anything alive or living and I never even considered it because I knew there was a difference between fantasy and reality.

I'm sure your cousins are fine. You should be happy they are beheading toys instead of house pets. If that starts to happen THEN you need to worry.
So, you're saying you're that neighbour kid in Toy Story? :D

They're probably fine you're right, in between the bouts of shouting and yelling at least :P
I just had a lot of trouble changing my avatar. All those "I am not a robot" challenges. arrgh! But I succeeded---after about 15 minutes of it.
So stressed out right now.
Fran67: I just had a lot of trouble changing my avatar. All those "I am not a robot" challenges. arrgh! But I succeeded---after about 15 minutes of it.
The key to it is making it a game. Those imbecile Deutsche Bahn railway ticket machines over here have a lot of trouble recognizing euro bills so I usually enter the train station 20 minutes early and count the rejections of the same bill out loud.

If I get impatient and try another ticket machine, I lose the game, and if I try another bill, I also lose. You also have to look cool, so if I start cursing or kicking the machine, I lose. I mostly win eventually.

My record is 32 rejections.

Also, when these things crap out the change to a 16€ ticket / 50€ bill in coins, I always scream "JACKPOT".
Post edited April 28, 2017 by Vainamoinen
Fran67: I just had a lot of trouble changing my avatar. All those "I am not a robot" challenges. arrgh! But I succeeded---after about 15 minutes of it.
The trickiest one in the Google Captcha is the "click on the vehicles" as when a car is behind an object (like a fence), it doesn't count or when the "square" only contains less than 50% of a car.
Vainamoinen: My record is 32 rejections.
My record is 6 ejaculations on the one day.

I don't do it often though as it uses up all my bandwidth quota for the month.
Vainamoinen: The key to it is making it a game. Those imbecile Deutsche Bahn railway ticket machines over here have a lot of trouble recognizing euro bills so I usually enter the train station 20 minutes early and count the rejections of the same bill out loud.

If I get impatient and try another ticket machine, I lose the game, and if I try another bill, I also lose. You also have to look cool, so if I start cursing or kicking the machine, I lose. I mostly win eventually.

My record is 32 rejections.

Also, when these things crap out the change to a 16€ ticket / 50€ bill in coins, I always scream "JACKPOT".
Clearly those Deutsche Bahn railway ticket machines have been taken over by Skynet... This is Skynet's first step to taking on humanity.
macuahuitlgog: Clearly those Deutsche Bahn railway ticket machines have been taken over by Skynet... This is Skynet's first step to taking on humanity.
No... they are Skynet. Destroy as many as you can to buy us some time!

- The Resistance.
6AM and it's 5 degrees, I hate the cold.