It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HereForTheBeer: Do they build them with basements down there?
I've always wanted my own basement, but a secret basement with a hidden entrance that only I know about.

I think every guy should have his own basement.
Something happened which should have happened earlier. And it wasn't completely done. I can't count on anything alone, especially without personal involvement, i guess.
Post edited March 08, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
I am sorry what you are going through.
Sometimes I envy you.
I wish I could be at your place.
But this is not the end.
It's just tutorial for boss fight.
Hang in there.
Strung out and sleeping bad. I can handle 7 hours of work a week, but this week I've been working some 9 hours already, counting the course of how to deal with autism, which is kind of like work if you count how much effort is involved. And then I still have a meeting tomorrow, the 5th day of work, where actually I can handle only 3 days (3+2+2 hours) healthily. I should really be cutting down in the number of bodies I'm involved in.
Will I still be playing video games at 50?
thelostdunmer: Will I still be playing video games at 50?
YES, You will.
Because gog will be releasing more classics soon.
Your avatar photo makes you look way way over 50.
It's been discussed, the answer is 'probably, yes'. There may be factors in your life that make you stop playing games, but age won't be one of them:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/age_limit_for_playing_games
Accidentally cracked my shower screen glass, so ticked off.
deleted
WTF

I went out my front door and I immediately felt this sharp sting as a bug slammed into the side of my face then scurried and ran into my ear (don't bother, I've heard all the jokes).

No doctors open where I am as it was Friday evening, so I had to go through the entire weekend with a beetle buzzing around in my ear drum; sleeping was the worst, this thing was on night shift and wouldn't stop crawling around and moving all night.

Went to the medical centre this morning after 3 days of putting up with it, a purdy nurse flushed it out with water.

She said I had beautiful ear lobes; Mum was right, I should have been an ear model.
Fairfox: Sooo... I has a friendy-friend taht's ill 'n' tried to do somethang verrr srs today. Sad tiemz. Powerless 'n' then I feels teh guilts becaaause, liek, s'not (or shouldn't be) about me or t'others :/

Imma stay a positive fox.
Life can be hard, I hope he/she will recover and find something worth living for. I think about quitting a lot, but while it ends your own pain, it adds more suffering to others (friends, family, colleagues). But don't act judgemental on him/her, life can suck really bad, especially if you're mentally ill.
Post edited March 13, 2017 by DubConqueror
My cute, little, fuzzy fur-ball tomcat!!! I lost hiiim... Sob, hic, waaah :'(

He is nowhere to be found, nowhere at all! After all those months of dedicated care, indoors safe-keeping, sleeping together and special treatment, he is gone, just like that!

I suspected from start that my cursing would hit me hard as an aftereffect and snatch from me something precious and important, as "fuel", away... But the end result wasn't death for my target, so that is so unfair! I raised the poor thing as if it had been my own baby and it behaved like a human, even! Blast it all...
Post edited March 13, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: My cute, little, fuzzy fur-ball tomcat!!! I lost hiiim... Sob, hic, waaah :'(

He is nowhere to be found, nowhere at all! After all those months of dedicated care, indoors safe-keeping, sleeping together and special treatment, he is gone, just like that!

I suspected from start that my cursing would hit me hard as an aftereffect and snatch from me something precious and important, as "fuel", away... But the end result wasn't death for my target, so that is so unfair! I raised the poor thing as if it had been my own baby and it behaved like a human, even! Blast it all...
No microchip laws in your country?
Tauto: No microchip laws in your country?
Sorry, i am not in the mood for discussion and pleasantries today, like every day.

The only thing i can briefly fill you in, is that laws in my country, as my own country itself, is at least 50 years in the past (and this is no joke or trolling, like all of our previous pleasantries and talks).
Post edited March 13, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7