It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AlKim: I keep trying the Disciples games occasionally (III: Reincarnation this time) and I just fucking hate them. I want to get into them, but the ridiculously high degree of randomness in combat just puts me off over and over and over.
Jacob_1994: uh, if you know the right party combination and keep your first squad alive then the game will be easier for you for the first two games, don't know about the third
I know, and this is how I managed to get into the series enough to care still. The games are still really ruthless, though, and the first fight in Reincarnation first resulted in three out of my four party members dead. I reloaded and tried again without any change of tactics, and this time I didn't lose anybody. This was on Easy difficulty.

Is it possible to mod the game a little? I'm not looking for Pisseasy mode or anything, just for a fair fight.

EDIT: I just decided to download the game on my desktop (instead of laptop) and to read some basic guide in case I missed anything important, then give III one more go. Why do I keep doing this to myself?
Post edited March 03, 2017 by AlKim
God damn it! Two movies I want to see this evening overlap for one hour! And of course my recording "TV box" has been broken for two years already so I can't record either or both either.

At 9pm starts "White House Down" and then about 1h 20 min later on another channel "Pan's Labyrinth". I presume the latter is a better movie so I should really watch it, but damn! Why don't I have two TVs in my living room so that I could watch them at the same time? That would save time too, seeing two movies at the same time.

My only hope at this point is that White House Down turns out to be such a shitty movie that I don't feel bad missing the last 30-60 minutes of it.

One might ask why then haven't I bought a new "TV recording box" to replace the broken one? I was looking forward to do that, but it seems the modern ones which can record HD feed too are ridden with all kinds of DRM nowadays, even for non-HD feed that doesn't have DRM. Like that you can only watch it on that device etc. My old box didn't have that kind of restrictions, I can watch the recorded programs on the hard drive even on my PC (with VLC) even though the box itself is now broken. I like that, even if I understand why they are pushing DRM on the TV feed (piracy).

Some things really were better in the old times. I really liked my old TV recording box over the years it worked.
timppu: and then about 1h 20 min later on another channel "Pan's Labyrinth". I presume the latter is a better movie so I should really watch it, but damn!
You really should. Definitely worthwhile.
timppu: ...
Pan's Labyrinth should be on Yle Areena for the next 30 days, so that's an option.
low rated
timppu: ...
plagren: Pan's Labyrinth should be on Yle Areena for the next 30 days, so that's an option.
one of the all time greatest movies ever

albeit really just a remake of "Kiss of the Spider Woman".
Post edited March 04, 2017 by tinyE
To all the SJWs, you suck.

I'm sick of hearing about "marriage equality", we already have marriage equality.

Every man is treated the same and every woman is treated the same, doesn't get more equal than that.

Just because two people of the same sex cannot legally marry here isn't inequality, everyone is treated the same.

They say they want to be treated the same as others, but every year they dress up like clowns in a freak show called the Mardi Gras and parade up and down the road.

And I'm sick of hearing about the "gender pay gap", the one that doesn't exist but keeps getting mentioned as fact.

You SJWs have taken over the political discourse, where now nothing else can be discussed because of the incessant whining.

I hate SJWs, you suck.
low rated
Kleetus:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-04/mardi-gras-revellers-gather-to-celebrate-lgbtiq-rights-sydney/8324896
Post edited March 04, 2017 by Tauto
Did you go?
low rated
Straight as an arrow.
low rated
Tauto: Straight as an arrow.
A lot of straight people go.

BTW, my penis used to have a bend in it from wearing undies and tucking it to the left.

Since I started wearing boxers my penis has straightened up and is now as straight as an arrow.
low rated
Tauto: Straight as an arrow.
Kleetus: A lot of straight people go.
Not this little duck.
Post edited March 04, 2017 by Tauto
low rated
Tauto: Not this little duck.
They'd love you dressed up as a duck.
Tauto: Not this little duck.
Kleetus: They'd love you dressed up as a duck.
The fuck? What makes you say THIS?
GammaEmerald: What makes you say THIS?
The feathers and the down.
GammaEmerald: What makes you say THIS?
Kleetus: The feathers and the down.
Still makes no sense. You seem to have thought that out quite a bit.