It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have been sticking to my plan of actually doing my physical therapy and two months later everything still sure fucking hurts.
EBToriginal: I have been sticking to my plan of actually doing my physical therapy and two months later everything still sure fucking hurts.
What's the therapy for, anything to do with your recent gender reassignment surgery?
EBToriginal: I have been sticking to my plan of actually doing my physical therapy and two months later everything still sure fucking hurts.
Kleetus: What's the therapy for, anything to do with your recent gender reassignment surgery?
When I was much younger I fucked a disk up in my back and was really overweight. I lost the weight (I am fairly close to vanity territory due to holiday indulgences), but my hips and lower back never healed correctly. My tailbone can cut through fabric chairs if I use them too much. The therapy is pretty much to keep more of my spine from screwing up, and to keep the diabetes that runs like wildfire in my family at bay.
EBToriginal: The therapy is pretty much to keep more of my spine from screwing up, and to keep the diabetes that runs like wildfire in my family at bay.
Sorry to hear that, type 1 or 2?
EBToriginal: The therapy is pretty much to keep more of my spine from screwing up, and to keep the diabetes that runs like wildfire in my family at bay.
Kleetus: Sorry to hear that, type 1 or 2?
Type 2. My grandparents all had it, my parents both had it, and all my siblings have it. To the best of my knowledge the same is true of my extended family.
EBToriginal: Type 2.
It's good you aren't still overweight at least.

My brother-in-law has it and a family history, his dad lost his leg from it I think.

He was in and out of hospital for years with leg issues (smoker too).
EBToriginal: Type 2.
Kleetus: It's good you aren't still overweight at least.

My brother-in-law has it and a family history, his dad lost his leg from it I think.

He was in and out of hospital for years with leg issues (smoker too).
I was in the hospital about 15 years ago for some stuff, and one of the other patients was a woman in her mid 30s who had lost a foot, 5 fingers, and half a thumb to diabetes and was starting to go blind. I really didn't want that to happen to me.
EBToriginal: I was in the hospital about 15 years ago for some stuff
Same, the nurse removed a catheter from my penis.

She cupped my penis in her hand and gently pulled it out, they're quite long (the catheter, not my penis) as they go into your bladder.

Her hands were so nice, if my penis wasn't blocked I probably would have ejaculated on her.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that hospitals aren't always bad.
EBToriginal: I was in the hospital about 15 years ago for some stuff
Kleetus: Same, the nurse removed a catheter from my penis.

She cupped my penis in her hand and gently pulled it out, they're quite long (the catheter, not my penis) as they go into your bladder.

Her hands were so nice, if my penis wasn't blocked I probably would have ejaculated on her.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that hospitals aren't always bad.
Yeah I had to have a foley catheter in my bladder for a week after my vaginoplasty. But while I was in the hospital for that they let me have a pain button to mainline opiates in to me. And a month long script of pills.
low rated
deleted
Fairfox: I'm drunk
Your grammar has certainly improved, you should probably drink more often.

They say alcohol is a toxin and kills brain cells, but in your case it seems to have a therapeutic effect.
I keep trying the Disciples games occasionally (III: Reincarnation this time) and I just fucking hate them. I want to get into them, but the ridiculously high degree of randomness in combat just puts me off over and over and over.
AlKim: I keep trying the Disciples games occasionally (III: Reincarnation this time) and I just fucking hate them. I want to get into them, but the ridiculously high degree of randomness in combat just puts me off over and over and over.
HIGH FIVE! Me too! :P
tinyE: HIGH FIVE!
High five right back at you, tiny one!
AlKim: I keep trying the Disciples games occasionally (III: Reincarnation this time) and I just fucking hate them. I want to get into them, but the ridiculously high degree of randomness in combat just puts me off over and over and over.
uh, if you know the right party combination and keep your first squad alive then the game will be easier for you for the first two games, don't know about the third