It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grrr. Where to begin...

First, i decided to go somewhere and have fun. Devil breaks a leg; people from a place that "friends" made hostile to me years ago, had a (club) meeting there. Those "friends" who even now still tail/hound me, follow me and cause me trouble. While most of them were absent, a very angry bitch was there and recognized me and no, she had to ruin my evening, without me even casting a glimpse on her!!! She even used other people to come bug and pester me, while i was peacefully having a drink, one of them was even trying to taunt me into a fight (was dropping cigarette ash on me and my stuff, while crap-talking at me)! Another one was exhibiting provocatively before me sensual stuff with his GF, like exchanging french kiss and spitting their drink from one's mouth to the other one's, double freaking out for me! Because gross and because, girls either refuse me a french kiss altogether, or give me a cold, passionless one, without feeling and i was jealous... One way or another, even if i had the best intentions and i was planning to ignore the motherfuckers (even when i noticed their presence there), they managed the impossible for my current state... To send me in the sphere of negative feelings, again, after lots of time of immovable tranquility and happiness!

Second, i tried to change for the better, even after this shit. I had an epiphany and decided to not exploit that university student i discovered recently after all and instead, try hitting on a normal girl and go for normal relationship... Night was full of people celebrating, lots of girls, merry atmosphere, most were tipsy. My hitting on attempt, though, went straight to hell! It was the exact same style i used before and it worked perfectly, the girl back then responded well and even started hugging me out of the blue, but then, an idiot from nowhere kicked in uninvited, started yelling and he made her leave me... This time no idiot appeared, but the girl didn't like my style. Unlucky as hell. Whenever i succeed, others meddle and force me to drop Sisyphus' rock back down, loosing everything and starting anew! And whenever i don't succeed, i remember the times i succeeded and others wasted mercilessly and i get sad!

Well, fuck everything and everyone! I want to be good, i try to be good and every single time without fail, they are fucking me, unprovoked and uncalled for, at that! I didn't ask anyone to help me, just to not interfere, meddle and ruin my shit! Nevermind. At least i got my salary. I can't buy or otherwise acquire hearts, souls, feelings, but i bet i can buy everything else and get a "thank you sir", in response! When i go to hell, i will proudly shout; "THEY made me the monster i got to be"!
Post edited February 26, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
GammaEmerald: My family has used peanut butter to get our dog to eat pills.
What peanut butters have that ingredient?
A bunch of fancy hippy ones judging by the names. http://www.preventivevet.com/xylitol-products-toxic-for-dogs
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Grrr. Where to begin...

First, i decided to go somewhere and have fun. Devil breaks a leg; people from a place that "friends" made hostile to me years ago, had a (club) meeting there. Those "friends" who even now still tail/hound me, follow me and cause me trouble. While most of them were absent, a very angry bitch was there and recognized me and no, she had to ruin my evening, without me even casting a glimpse on her!!! She even used other people to come bug and pester me, while i was peacefully having a drink, one of them was even trying to taunt me into a fight (was dropping cigarette ash on me and my stuff, while crap-talking at me)! Another one was exhibiting provocatively before me sensual stuff with his GF, like exchanging french kiss and spitting their drink from one's mouth to the other one's, double freaking out for me! Because gross and because, girls either refuse me a french kiss altogether, or give me a cold, passionless one, without feeling and i was jealous... One way or another, even if i had the best intentions and i was planning to ignore the motherfuckers (even when i noticed their presence there), they managed the impossible for my current state... To send me in the sphere of negative feelings, again, after lots of time of immovable tranquility and happiness!

Second, i tried to change for the better, even after this shit. I had an epiphany and decided to not exploit that university student i discovered recently after all and instead, try hitting on a normal girl and go for normal relationship... Night was full of people celebrating, lots of girls, merry atmosphere, most were tipsy. My hitting on attempt, though, went straight to hell! It was the exact same style i used before and it worked perfectly, the girl back then responded well and even started hugging me out of the blue, but then, an idiot from nowhere kicked in uninvited, started yelling and he made her leave me... This time no idiot appeared, but the girl didn't like my style. Unlucky as hell. Whenever i succeed, others meddle and force me to drop Sisyphus' rock back down, loosing everything and starting anew! And whenever i don't succeed, i remember the times i succeeded and others wasted mercilessly and i get sad!

Well, fuck everything and everyone! I want to be good, i try to be good and every single time without fail, they are fucking me, unprovoked and uncalled for, at that! I didn't ask anyone to help me, just to not interfere, meddle and ruin my shit! Nevermind. At least i got my salary. I can't buy or otherwise acquire hearts, souls, feelings, but i bet i can buy everything else and get a "thank you sir", in response! When i go to hell, i will proudly shout; "THEY made me the monster i got to be"!
Write a book.
Tauto: Write a book.
As if. To waste precious time and for what? So as some people who take life for granted, can be spoiled and or warned, about things they don't even believe that exist or can happen? What for?
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: As if. To waste precious time and for what? So as some people who take life for granted, can be spoiled and or warned, about things they don't even believe that exist or can happen? What for?
Well,all your posts are getting longer and storylike.
Tauto: Well,all your posts are getting longer and storylike.
Well, most people (lucky for them) think my posts are shit. Ergo, they discredit them as shit. That which other people think my posts are, exactly that is the only thing i am inclined to give to other people, ever again. Besides, no one would appreciate truths that taste like shit. Everyone prefers "truths" that are sugarcoated shit and fake.
low rated
Tauto: Well,all your posts are getting longer and storylike.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Well, most people (lucky for them) think my posts are shit. Ergo, they discredit them as shit. That which other people think my posts are, exactly that is the only thing i am inclined to give to other people, ever again. Besides, no one would appreciate truths that taste like shit. Everyone prefers "truths" that are sugarcoated shit and fake.
Really?????? And my posts are not treated that way......lolz.
deleted
GammaEmerald: My family has used peanut butter to get our dog to eat pills.
What peanut butters have that ingredient?
EBToriginal: A bunch of fancy hippy ones judging by the names. http://www.preventivevet.com/xylitol-products-toxic-for-dogs
So Skippy and Jif are safe. Excellent.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: As if. To waste precious time and for what? So as some people who take life for granted, can be spoiled and or warned, about things they don't even believe that exist or can happen? What for?
Attention!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: .
I want to hurt myself after I read your posts, BradMan.
Just realized that when a release is removed from Bandcamp, it can no longer be downloaded. Time to make a shitload of backups, I guess.
plagren: Just realized that when a release is removed from Bandcamp, it can no longer be downloaded. Time to make a shitload of backups, I guess.
Do they even send you an e-mail to notice you that the album is removed (even afterwards) or you have to make the discovery yourself? I always make backups but I'm curious how they manage that.
catpower1980: Do they even send you an e-mail to notice you that the album is removed (even afterwards) or you have to make the discovery yourself? I always make backups but I'm curious how they manage that.
Nope, no notification at all. I had to go through the receipts to see what was missing.
catpower1980: Do they even send you an e-mail to notice you that the album is removed (even afterwards) or you have to make the discovery yourself? I always make backups but I'm curious how they manage that.
plagren: Nope, no notification at all. I had to go through the receipts to see what was missing.
That's not cool :(

Also, don't forget to make a double backups as you never know if your storage will be readable or not in 10 years (I had the case with a few cd's burned in the 90's and a crashed hard drive)