It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Fonzer: Well the test fast test is legit for 48 hours the pcr test is legit for 72 hours. After you do the test and you are negative you can visit all places without the need to retest yourself. But when the time runs out you need to retest yourself to visit some of these things.
Still, being tested every 2-3 days without any good reason(like if you're sick or etc)?
That sucks.

Fonzer: The politicians are crazy
Correction: people are greedy
(cuz it's obvious some are making bucket loads of cash over those tests)
Spilled an entire jar of prescription pills.
low rated
So I recently heard that animals in the wild have been getting co-vid in large numbers....poor things.
Also dang, I guess those vaccinations won't stop co-vid entirely then.....what a shame :|
(well, unless some docs wants to go jab every animal in the woods, that is)

Btw, I also heard some people are being made to wear little badges/stickers with them at their places of work saying if they're unvaccinated. As a fashion conscious person, I have one question I have to ask: what is their shape and color?
Post edited September 22, 2021 by GamezRanker
Learned that Koichi Sugiyama (composer for the Dragon Quest series) died, and I don't know what to think.
dtgreene: Learned that Koichi Sugiyama (composer for the Dragon Quest series) died, and I don't know what to think.
What is there to think about? He died at 90 and had a good and busy life. A good life being a talented composer and a busy life with his political involvement. Life goes on.

Edit: his anti LGBT stance is probably what is bugging you. Am I right?
Post edited October 08, 2021 by Cambrey
dtgreene: Learned that Koichi Sugiyama (composer for the Dragon Quest series) died, and I don't know what to think.
Cambrey: What is there to think about? He died at 90 and had a good and busy life. A good life being a talented composer and a busy life with his political involvement. Life goes on.

Edit: his anti LGBT stance is probably what is bugging you. Am I right?
His political involvement was a net negative. (In particular, I note that he was the Japanese equivalent of a Holocaust denier.)

In any case, his death puts him into a similar situation to Wagner, who was also a good composer with reprehensible political beliefs (in particular, being anti-Semitic), with the only key difference being that Sugiyama's works are still under copyright (which could be an issue for future Dragon Quest games), while Wagner's works are in the public domain.
GF keeps accusing me of cheating. Trying to get things resolved despite her OCD.
Y'all ever get bored? That "headache type bored?" Just turned on my Xbox this morning to play Battlefield V, and I guess I didn't really feel like playing because I turned it off immediately afterward. Scrolling through my phone, just jumping app to app, sometimes closing out of an app and opening it up right after. Decided to work out early today, doesn't feel the same. I get too busy taking care of my siblings to go out often. I don't know . . . just feel off today. Tired, almost. Y'all ever get like this? Or is it just me?
poogry: I don't know . . . just feel off today. Tired, almost. Y'all ever get like this? Or is it just me?
Winter is coming. The mood is changing.
Well, i thought the new dune was overhyped gash suitable only for people in skintight jeans who drink tiny cans of grapefruit flavoured "craft beer". Even the visual design was dull.
I'm sick and tired of PC issues that just randomly occur and don't seem to have any real solution. It also annoys me when the solution ends up being something really random and/or senseless.

I encountered an issue tonight where my PC wouldn't even POST (no beep code, just the fans, lights and my disk drives) and after virtually every suggestion, I had come to the conclusion that my PC was bricked. Worse still is the fact that I don't have any replacement parts to test to narrow down which piece of hardware (or pieces) were the culprit. The worst part of all of it is that I can't really afford to replace any of my hardware right now anyways. Every suggestion failed until I tried draining any residual power from my PSU by unplugging my system, holding the power button for about 30 seconds, then powering it back on... except, at first, even that failed. I shut it off and decided to give it one more go and it worked.

The more I use it, the more I realize that technology is baffling even for those of us who use it on a daily basis and have a reasonable amount of knowledge on how to use and troubleshoot it.
JakobFel: I'm sick and tired of PC issues that just randomly occur and don't seem to have any real solution. It also annoys me when the solution ends up being something really random and/or senseless.

I encountered an issue tonight where my PC wouldn't even POST (no beep code, just the fans, lights and my disk drives) and after virtually every suggestion, I had come to the conclusion that my PC was bricked. Worse still is the fact that I don't have any replacement parts to test to narrow down which piece of hardware (or pieces) were the culprit. The worst part of all of it is that I can't really afford to replace any of my hardware right now anyways. Every suggestion failed until I tried draining any residual power from my PSU by unplugging my system, holding the power button for about 30 seconds, then powering it back on... except, at first, even that failed. I shut it off and decided to give it one more go and it worked.

The more I use it, the more I realize that technology is baffling even for those of us who use it on a daily basis and have a reasonable amount of knowledge on how to use and troubleshoot it.
You should see how my old pc behaves.
When i turn it on the lights shine but have to press reset several times then sometimes i hear a beep but it must be a fine sounding beep that the old pc turns on normally and works without problems then.
The thing is it has higher mhz if it doesn't sound like a normal beep and doesn't power the keyboard or mouse or both when turned on and sometimes doesn't even get into windows, just the load screen of windows.
And since there is no way to set the clock speed manually i won't fix this since i have a laptop that is better than old pc.
JakobFel: I'm sick and tired of PC issues that just randomly occur and don't seem to have any real solution. It also annoys me when the solution ends up being something really random and/or senseless.

Fonzer: You should see how my old pc behaves.
When i turn it on the lights shine but have to press reset several times then sometimes i hear a beep but it must be a fine sounding beep that the old pc turns on normally and works without problems then.
The thing is it has higher mhz if it doesn't sound like a normal beep and doesn't power the keyboard or mouse or both when turned on and sometimes doesn't even get into windows, just the load screen of windows.
And since there is no way to set the clock speed manually i won't fix this since i have a laptop that is better than old pc.
Ouch, that sounds particularly rough!
I'm on a coach bus, heading back home and I must admit it is quite unpleasant navigating these forums on a "small" smartphone screen. :( Wish I owned a laptop for occassions like this.
The memory in the graphics card has gone invisible / stopped working. The PC is still usable but any 3D game I tried either does not work or very badly.

I wonder if I should try to heat the (presumably single) memory chip and hope it is just bad connection and the heating will fix it. Not sure it is worth it for so much work on a thirteen years old laptop.

I guess it could also be the BIOS chip gone bad.
Post edited October 29, 2021 by Themken