It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: I can sympathize, as I said before, having my own disabilities.....also it's good to hear you are safe(or as much as one can be) currently.
Freakin_Onion: Thanks, I hope you're doing well and that everything will be ok. Life can suck sometimes, but there are always some bright side to it.
I can't go outside much due to not wanting to get dirty(not germs but stains mostly). Also other issues also make it hard to go out much and do other things.

It is hard, especially with being poorer than some others and having to live on a low income and make do, but I find things to make life fun and interesting.
Freakin_Onion: Well, my country isn't great, but that's not the reason for my mental health issues, it's mostly because of my disability. Also, the place I live in is pretty safe and no bombing here.
fr33kSh0w2012: I'm in a similar boat with my Asperger's Syndrome and a permanently numb leg and the fact I also have traumatic brain injuries and having my skull shattered like an eggshell when I was 21 badly affecting my spelling, Grammar and punctuation, The nurse at the hospital said I'd actually was clinically dead 3 times, Told my mother it was 5 times I had died So yeah I know how bad it can get.
Sorry to hear that. I've been to hospital most of my childhood because of the problems with my kidneys and leg, so I understand how it feels.
fr33kSh0w2012: Yeah cloth ones just screw everything up and overheat everything!
GameRager: One would think the hepa cloth filters would allow good airflow.
No they actually don't provide good airflow with needing to change them all the time! BUT

there is a PC chassis with hepa Built in

SilverStone Mammoth MM01 Black ATX Case costs half the price of a New PC Aussie Dollar $529 USD$330+
Post edited August 29, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Freakin_Onion: Thanks, I hope you're doing well and that everything will be ok. Life can suck sometimes, but there are always some bright side to it.
GameRager: I can't go outside much due to not wanting to get dirty(not germs but stains mostly). Also other issues also make it hard to go out much and do other things.

It is hard, especially with being poorer than some others and having to live on a low income and make do, but I find things to make life fun and interesting.
I agree, having little to no access to good healthcare is harsh. It's like you're on a hardcore level in life.
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: No they actually don't provide good airflow with needing to change them all the time! BUT

there is a PC chassis with hepa Built in

SilverStone Mammoth MM01 Black ATX Case costs half the price of a New PC Aussie Dollar $529 USD$330+
And again you recommend an expensive solution.....I'd think a smart and resourceful person could make similar by themselves with work/luck.
low rated
GameRager: I can't go outside much due to not wanting to get dirty(not germs but stains mostly). Also other issues also make it hard to go out much and do other things.

Freakin_Onion: I agree, having little to no access to good healthcare is harsh. It's like you're on a hardcore level in life.
Yup.....I am mild to moderate introvert and because of it I missed so many appointments many clinics won't see me anymore(blacklisted basically).
low rated
So much nasty misinformation on a certain topic whose title starts with the name on a medium that used to be the primary way musical recordings are distributed to consumers.

Edit: Also running into a post that seemed reasonable at the start, but then had something that made me have to downvote it.

Edit 2: Noticed that the first word of this post was "Sp", sp I had to fix it.
Post edited September 01, 2019 by dtgreene
At least seven more.

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens
Post edited September 01, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: At least five more.

I'm not seeing that headline on The Onion's front page right now.
tinyE: At least five more.

dtgreene: I'm not seeing that headline on The Onion's front page right now.
it will be there
or maybe they are just getting sick of having to post it....EVERY WEEK!

At least five more.

Well then move to the middle east or some other sh*thole where it happens every 10 minutes. Problem solved. :)
Post edited September 01, 2019 by GameRager
It would be a different story if you were personally affected by it...
my "bitch" about life is this

Why do I have to have depression schizophrenia a bad back (crack in the vertebra) and own £4000 to credit card I have a long time ago

My life SUCKS

Oh well
Mr_Pennywise: my "bitch" about life is this

Why do I have to have depression schizophrenia a bad back (crack in the vertebra) and own £4000 to credit card I have a long time ago

My life SUCKS

Oh well
If it makes you feel better, I'm a bi-polar cancer survivor with a hole in his heart who hasn't been laid in 25 years.

What's really fucked up about that is that it really doesn't bother me. XD
It's all good!

And on a side note, you have the coolest avatar in here. :D
Post edited September 01, 2019 by tinyE
low rated
Trooper1270: It would be a different story if you were personally affected by it...
True enough, but(and this is going to sound callous) people die in similar and worse ways every single day.

What difference does it make if a few more or less send out digital condolences and the like? It doesn't solve the problem and is often done by some just to get virtual brownie points and follow the herd.

This is not to say I want people to suffer and die....I don't....I am just more upfront about such and the pointlessness of sticking to the traditional "well wishes and condolences" routine.

========
========
Mr_Pennywise: my "bitch" about life is this

My life SUCKS

Oh well
Does the UK allow for bankruptcy? If so and if it's similar to the US can't you just declare such or similar or even ignore it?
Post edited September 01, 2019 by GameRager