It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sabin_Stargem: My computer likes to hard crash within half an hour while playing Minecraft and other games. This prompted me to get a loan and build a new computer. The fly in the ointment? The case requires at least a month before getting shipped, let alone arriving. I very much look forward to my new machine, but boy...the wait is just painful.
You do actually do computer maintenance yeah you know clean the dust out and all that, You have to or the PC will hard crash while playing games or worse turn into a gigantic fireball THIS is what happens when you don't clean your PC inside and out and don't perform proper maintenance including utils to keep your PC running properly!
tinyE: The Michigan "Do Not Call" list is TOTALLY fucking useless!

Shit, I'm getting five to six robo calls a day. Of course it doesn't help that the head of the FCC insists no one is actually bothered by telemarketers and that it's just something the "fake news liberal media" made up to cause trouble.

I'd like to get his number and call him fifty fucking times a day trying sell him totally useless crap.
Yeah Do not call lists Don't work at least they speak English, I get "Pishy gong ching ning nong deshu baishu shang fing mong kay bang un shong" what ever that means!

HUE HUE HUE HUE.

https://secure.ag.state.mi.us/complaints/donotcall.aspx

https://www.donotcall.gov

There, Now what do you say.
tinyE:
fr33kSh0w2012: Yeah Do not call lists Don't work at least they speak English, I get "Pishy gong ching ning nong deshu baishu shang fing mong kay bang un shong" what ever that means!

HUE HUE HUE HUE.

https://secure.ag.state.mi.us/complaints/donotcall.aspx

https://www.donotcall.gov

There, Now what do you say.
I'm not too worried.
I called a few of the Mods here, and since I'm "best friends with the mods", and have "special protections", they agreed to help me with those calls.

Having them in my back pocket is great! :D
Last week they got me out of jury duty and saw to it that a guy who owned me money and wouldn't pay up "had an accident".

Like I said to Ashleee, "Leave the gun; take the cannolis."
Post edited August 29, 2019 by tinyE
I'd like to get his number and call him fifty fucking times a day trying sell him totally useless crap.
I believe some comedian actually did that to some politicians and others to annoy them. It was fun to watch.

==========
==========
Freakin_Onion: I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder and right now it's at its highest. I can hardly do anything without having irrational fear and dispair for no reason whatsoever. I'm so tired of this shit, and I feel so worthless and weak because of it. I would genuinely prefer right now to not exist at all.
I am in a similar boat. I have various fears that make it hard to leave the house and do some stuff others can do easily. I try to look on the bright side, though, and hope you an do the same & that your outlook improves.
========
========
fr33kSh0w2012: You do actually do computer maintenance yeah you know clean the dust out and all that, You have to or the PC will hard crash while playing games or worse turn into a gigantic fireball THIS is what happens when you don't clean your PC inside and out and don't perform proper maintenance including utils to keep your PC running properly!
I wonder sometimes if hepa filter cloth/paper placed on fans and opening would help mitigate the dust issues. :|
Post edited August 29, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: I wonder sometimes if hepa filter cloth/paper placed on fans and opening would help mitigate the dust issues. :|
Tried that all it did was clog the filter, Pissed me off to no end.
low rated
GameRager: I wonder sometimes if hepa filter cloth/paper placed on fans and opening would help mitigate the dust issues. :|
fr33kSh0w2012: Tried that all it did was clog the filter, Pissed me off to no end.
That's why one replaces them every so often. ;)
Freakin_Onion: I suffer from generalised anxiety disorder and right now it's at its highest. I can hardly do anything without having irrational fear and despair for no reason whatsoever. I'm so tired of this shit, and I feel so worthless and weak because of it. I would genuinely prefer right now to not exist at all.
Oh No dear there IS a reason, It's probably the fact that you aren't living in a very safe country, Ukraine yeah that sounds like fun - NOT I'd be feeling a wee bit paranoid too considering everyone is trying to bomb the shit out of that country.
fr33kSh0w2012: Tried that all it did was clog the filter, Pissed me off to no end.
GameRager: That's why one replaces them every so often. ;)
No I wipe them off and clean them then reuse them (they are made out of a material that is so similar to fly screen or IS fly screen)
Post edited August 29, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: No I wipe them off and clean them then reuse them (they are made out of a material that is so similar to fly screen or IS fly screen)
I mean the cloth ones, which likely block more than metallic ones(fly screen) would. Or is that the one you also use?
fr33kSh0w2012: No I wipe them off and clean them then reuse them (they are made out of a material that is so similar to fly screen or IS fly screen)
GameRager: I mean the cloth ones, which likely block more than metallic ones(fly screen) would. Or is that the one you also use?
Yeah cloth ones just screw everything up and overheat everything!
Freakin_Onion: I suffer from generalised anxiety disorder and right now it's at its highest. I can hardly do anything without having irrational fear and despair for no reason whatsoever. I'm so tired of this shit, and I feel so worthless and weak because of it. I would genuinely prefer right now to not exist at all.
fr33kSh0w2012: Oh No dear there IS a reason, It's probably the fact that you aren't living in a very safe country, Ukraine yeah that sounds like fun - NOT I'd be feeling a wee bit paranoid too considering everyone is trying to bomb the shit out of that country.
GameRager: That's why one replaces them every so often. ;)
Well, my country isn't great, but that's not the reason for my mental health issues, it's mostly because of my disability. Also, the place I live in is pretty safe and no bombing here.
low rated
GameRager: I mean the cloth ones, which likely block more than metallic ones(fly screen) would. Or is that the one you also use?
fr33kSh0w2012: Yeah cloth ones just screw everything up and overheat everything!
One would think the hepa cloth filters would allow good airflow.

GameRager: I believe some comedian actually did that to some politicians and others to annoy them. It was fun to watch.

==========
==========
Freakin_Onion: I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder and right now it's at its highest. I can hardly do anything without having irrational fear and dispair for no reason whatsoever. I'm so tired of this shit, and I feel so worthless and weak because of it. I would genuinely prefer right now to not exist at all.
GameRager: I am in a similar boat. I have various fears that make it hard to leave the house and do some stuff others can do easily. I try to look on the bright side, though, and hope you an do the same & that your outlook improves.
========
========
fr33kSh0w2012: You do actually do computer maintenance yeah you know clean the dust out and all that, You have to or the PC will hard crash while playing games or worse turn into a gigantic fireball THIS is what happens when you don't clean your PC inside and out and don't perform proper maintenance including utils to keep your PC running properly!
Yes, you should never give up really, even if you're in your darkest hour at the moment.
Freakin_Onion: Well, my country isn't great, but that's not the reason for my mental health issues, it's mostly because of my disability. Also, the place I live in is pretty safe and no bombing here.
I can sympathize, as I said before, having my own disabilities.....also it's good to hear you are safe(or as much as one can be) currently.
Freakin_Onion: Well, my country isn't great, but that's not the reason for my mental health issues, it's mostly because of my disability. Also, the place I live in is pretty safe and no bombing here.
GameRager: I can sympathize, as I said before, having my own disabilities.....also it's good to hear you are safe(or as much as one can be) currently.
Thanks, I hope you're doing well and that everything will be ok. Life can suck sometimes, but there are always some bright side to it.
I'm in a similar boat with my Asperger's Syndrome and a permanently numb leg and the fact I also have traumatic brain injuries and having my skull shattered like an eggshell when I was 21 badly affecting my spelling, Grammar and punctuation, The nurse at the hospital said I'd actually was clinically dead 3 times, Told my mother it was 5 times I had died So yeah I know how bad it can get.