It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sucks being poor sometimes :P It costs the equivalent of a very high end gaming rig!
Attachments:
lego1.jpg (430 Kb)
lego2.jpg (296 Kb)
Watching a movie you grew up with and realizing everyone in it is dead.
Solar installation moved back a couple weeks. I wanna start farming electrons, dammit!

Ah, well. Been a dream for 15+ years now. Another couple weeks isn't the end of the world.
tinyE: Watching a movie you grew up with and realizing everyone in it is dead.
I watch a lot of those movies, lol. But if I like their work I find myself reading up on some of them. It can be very interesting sometimes.
deleted
God dammit, screw remasters. Got Crash Bandicoot last year and before I had a chance to finish it they released the remastered trilogy. Wanted to play MediEvil - they announced something new in that series, presumably a remaster? So I decided to play Spyro the Dragon, I'm almost done with that game. And what do I see now? In four months there's gonna be a remaster of the original trilogy. Seriously, I'm only gonna play SHITTY old games from now on, ones that have no chance of getting remastered.
Tried to get back into Fallout 2, and realized how much I hate random encounters. I just want to go to the place and do the thing, dammit!
Power outage that lasted a little over 150 minutes.
deleted
dtgreene: Power outage that lasted a little over 150 minutes.
I get a couple of those a month.

Makes me feel so helpless.
removed
Post edited June 01, 2018 by Gekko_Dekko
I don't mind being tracked down and killed, I just don't dig being told about it.
I really don't like it when people remove their posts, or edit them to remove all content.

(In fact, when I see it happen on this forum, I am very likely to downvote the post in question.)
tinyE: I don't mind being tracked down and killed, I just don't dig being told about it.
You probably should not have kidnapped Liam Neeson's daughter
dtgreene: I really don't like it when people remove their posts, or edit them to remove all content.

(In fact, when I see it happen on this forum, I am very likely to downvote the post in question.)
nvm.
Post edited June 01, 2018 by Tauto