It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Dolores O'Riordan died.

What's really freaky is that this morning I picked up my guitar and started strumming "Linger" for no particular reason; it just came to me.
Name told me nothing but looking it up, The Cranberries are familiar to me. Sad.
deleted
I have a slight cold and am feeling blue. Now, will someone please create an 'Everything Is Frigid' version of this song?
Post edited January 15, 2018 by Lemon_Curry
Fairfox: I liek Dreams 'n' Zombie (tho I dont get teh title).

also!, she was so. verr. irish. liek, it was <3 hearin' it come thru in teh songs.
What?
deleted
Okay, life. I admit that one was pretty fistshakeworthy. Happy now ?
Lemon_Curry: I have a slight cold and am feeling blue. Now, will someone please create an 'Everything Is Frigid' version of this song?
My reaction to that...

Edit:
SPACESHIP!!!!
Post edited January 17, 2018 by viperfdl
deleted
Post edited January 17, 2018 by Fairfox
I'm about to talk about being hospitalised. :( Sadly, a necessary evil.
Soccorro: I'm about to talk about being hospitalised. :( Sadly, a necessary evil.
What happened? I hope you're okay!
Soccorro: I'm about to talk about being hospitalised. :( Sadly, a necessary evil.
lanipcga: What happened? I hope you're okay!
I'm just going to say it. I believe it's better when people know what they're dealing with when talking to me.

Severe depression and long term opioid abuse
Soccorro: I'm just going to say it. I believe it's better when people know what they're dealing with when talking to me.

I'm very sorry to hear about that. I haven't abused opioids, but I'm no stranger to depression. I'm glad you're not staying silent; you owe it to yourself to open up about your demons so that other people can help you. It's nothing to be ashamed of; many people are likely in the same boat as you. Whatever happens, I hope your situation improves! Keep fighting, and be sure to keep us updated.
Soccorro: I'm just going to say it. I believe it's better when people know what they're dealing with when talking to me.

lanipcga: I'm very sorry to hear about that. I haven't abused opioids, but I'm no stranger to depression. I'm glad you're not staying silent; you owe it to yourself to open up about your demons so that other people can help you. It's nothing to be ashamed of; many people are likely in the same boat as you. Whatever happens, I hope your situation improves! Keep fighting, and be sure to keep us updated.
Thanks. The annoying thing is I'm 25 and the therapy is going to steal even more time before I can finally finish any form of job training. Luckily I was able to put my 3 year nursing course on a hold. So I can try to finish it when I'm feeling better.
my back is aching
Kept wondering if there's anything I can seriously bitch about and that's not too intimate, then I remembered: I cracked a rib two weeks ago, hurt like a bitch and after a week and a half it had only gotten worse. I had not gone to a doctor because it was definitely not broken and have been told by several people and confirmed online that cracked ribs heal just fine on their own. I had never cracked nor broken a bone before (at least that I'm aware of - maybe I broke a toe once or twice without realising) and I actually enjoyed the experience on some level, lol. Since yesterday it's finally much better, though. Still feel a lot of pain when bending to tie my shoes or something but that's only a minor annoyance compared to the shit I kept feeling earlier even while walking and especially when trying to get out of bed.

How did I crack a rib, you ask? It's quite a pathetic story, actually. I hugged my ginger friend. No, really. Well, almost. We had a few beers at a party, because it was probably the last time I'd see him for a while I got overexcited when saying good bye and I picked him up and swung him around a bit. Then he returned the favour and here comes the fun part: dude loves martial arts and has been practising the stuff for years. He tried to not just pick me up but apparently perform some ninja kung fu jitsu drop attack on me. I don't know shit about that stuff and all things considered I like to think that I defended myself remarkably well. I somehow blocked his move and successfully kept him from slamming me to the ground but as he was holding me up and trying to drop me without falling over himself I suddenly felt a brutal crack in my chest. Not sure how that happened but there was a lot of tension going on during that grip, I was actually more worried that I'd break a leg any moment. It did hurt but I guess the booze kept me from really registering the amount of pain I should be feeling. Don't remember what I said but luckily it convinced him to let go. After taking some deep breaths and exclaiming a few expletives I felt alright, it was only the next day that agonising pain forced me to literally crawl out of bed like a caterpillar.