It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: What possess someone to do that?

Seriously. For the life of me I don't get it.

I try and try and try but I can't piece together what motivates someone to WANT TO MAKE PEOPLE unhappy.
lanipcga: It's usually a defense mechanism to mask their own unhappiness. They get a rise out of trolling or hurting others, but in the end, nothing gets solved. That's the sad reality.
it's too depressing to think about.
Post edited December 14, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: it's too fucking depressing to think about.
Please do not swear, it's against forum rules.
low rated
tinyE: TBH it makes me want to give up and off myself.
Great stuff, when's the funeral so I can clear my calendar and plan celebrations?
donton1234's posts aren't even low rated.

the least we could do is get them that way so they aren't there for people he hasn't ruined it for to read when they come in here. If he wants to be the world's biggest asshole, let's AT LEAST make it a challenge for him.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: donton1234's posts aren't even low rated.

the least we could do is get them that way so they aren't there for people he hasn't ruined it for to read when they come in here. If he wants to be the world's biggest asshole, let's AT LEAST make it a challenge for him.
Even before reading this post of yours, I did just that. If he can't put spoiler's tag into his own posts, the rest of us can at least downvote the thing so that it'll gets hidden.

On topic: my own bitch is a tiny one: waking up at 4:30 in the morning and being too restless in my head to continue sleeping. Yesterday has been a far too busy with four appointments on one day. Many people I know who are mentally vulnerable restrict themselves to one appointment/activity per day. Four is excessive. Luckily, there's only one week to go before the Christmas holiday and time to recover in between the social festivities.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by DubConqueror
fr33kSh0w2012: Our Internet is SCREWED in Australia

I get on average:

THIS!

ANNOYING
Hah! In US we have no more Net Neutrality. Hope you're not next!
I get four good radio stations up here and the 2nd has just been bought out by Fox. The music is the same, which is great, but now between every two songs I get a fucking FoxNews Update, and it takes away whatever groove I had going on listening to the music.

Looks like I'm going back to CDs full time.

Now while FoxNews is obviously a joke, that's not why I'm really pissed. I'm really pissed because these are rock stations, not news stations. When I was a kid rock stations played rock music, interrupted occasionally by weather and traffic reports, nothing else. If you wanted news you could spin the dial and find dozens of perfectly good news stations.

Keep the news away from my rock n roll; I don't care if the news is coming from the left, right, or somewhere in the 8th dimension, just keep it away from my music.
Post edited December 20, 2017 by tinyE
Sometimes I don't understand myself,
I'm on vacation yet I'm bored to death...I'm fearing the worst, I'm becoming a workaholic. :/
tinyE: I get four good radio stations up here and the 2nd has just been bought out by Fox. The music is the same, which is great, but now between every two songs I get a fucking FoxNews Update, and it takes away whatever groove I had going on listening to the music.

Looks like I'm going back to CDs full time.

Now while FoxNews is obviously a joke, that's not why I'm really pissed. I'm really pissed because these are rock stations, not news stations. When I was a kid rock stations played rock music, interrupted occasionally by weather and traffic reports, nothing else. If you wanted news you could spin the dial and find dozens of perfectly good news stations.

Keep the news away from my rock n roll; I don't care if the news is coming from the left, right, or somewhere in the 8th dimension, just keep it away from my music.
At least you have rock stations, all I'm getting are the charts...
Everyday I loathe pop music more and more. :P
Post edited December 22, 2017 by NuffCatnip
My folks are having the annual B&B Christmas party so I of course have barricaded myself in my room.
tinyE: My folks are having the annual B&B Christmas party so I of course have barricaded myself in my room.
I know the feeling! We're having an obnoxious relative over tomorrow, so I'm not feeling jolly. Why do my parents keep inviting the obnoxious ones?!?!
tinyE: My folks are having the annual B&B Christmas party so I of course have barricaded myself in my room.
lanipcga: I know the feeling! We're having an obnoxious relative over tomorrow, so I'm not feeling jolly. Why do my parents keep inviting the obnoxious ones?!?!
Most of the people are nice, they have some friends who are giant assholes, but the real problem is I'm just not good with crowds.

More than 3 people in a room and I can't breath.
Damn UPS. Customer emailed Thursday, looking for a part. I'm on vacation but I have a source for the stuff they needed. Said their machine was down, so it was urgent. Got in touch with my vendor, he had the thing in stock, so I emailed over a packing list and asked that he drop-ship it direct via UPS Next Day Air Early AM. Not cheap, but cheaper than the machine sitting there doing nothing.

Customer emails the next day in a panic. Where's our part? Uh, UPS has it? Tracked it, UPS says it hasn't been picked up. Called the vendor - yes, UPS came by and picked it up. Great. So either the vendor didn't actually give it to the driver, or the driver didn't scan it. Either way, the customer is looking to me for their part and their machine is down while they have orders to fill that day.

Called the maintenance guy over there to see what problem they were having, since that part doesn't normally knock the machine out of commission. I think I got them sorted with a workaround - we'll see what they say Tuesday morning.

Still, -grrr- at UPS. And since they say it was picked up Friday, they show it as on-time for delivery even though it's a day late. No refund for the late shipment, then.
deleted
Fairfox: Forget teh a-holes, teh ice holes are, liek, uber dangerous 'round here at teh moment. One slip, bam! Neck gets cricked to death. My life is on teh icy precipice. I insist on non-comfort shoes at all tiemz.
Your starting to sound like Roman Moroney. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GVCgTFw2Qk
HereForTheBeer: Damn UPS. Customer emailed Thursday, looking for a part. I'm on vacation but I have a source for the stuff they needed. Said their machine was down, so it was urgent. Got in touch with my vendor, he had the thing in stock, so I emailed over a packing list and asked that he drop-ship it direct via UPS Next Day Air Early AM. Not cheap, but cheaper than the machine sitting there doing nothing.

Customer emails the next day in a panic. Where's our part? Uh, UPS has it? Tracked it, UPS says it hasn't been picked up. Called the vendor - yes, UPS came by and picked it up. Great. So either the vendor didn't actually give it to the driver, or the driver didn't scan it. Either way, the customer is looking to me for their part and their machine is down while they have orders to fill that day.

Called the maintenance guy over there to see what problem they were having, since that part doesn't normally knock the machine out of commission. I think I got them sorted with a workaround - we'll see what they say Tuesday morning.

Still, -grrr- at UPS. And since they say it was picked up Friday, they show it as on-time for delivery even though it's a day late. No refund for the late shipment, then.
Some UPS delivery drivers are just lazy fucks.
Post edited December 25, 2017 by De4thstroke