It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
dtgreene: my clarinet
Do you get sexually aroused when you blow your clarinet?
Trying to be creative about Xmas presents then got told stuff ...which really blows. Back to giftcards i think lol
low rated
Niggles: Trying to be creative about Xmas presents then got told stuff ...which really blows. Back to giftcards i think lol
Everyone says Christmas is about the giving.....until they get something they don't want. :P

One of the reasons I gave it up.
F4LL0UT: Dang, I never watched the movie nor the show but all I've heard about it was very bad.
plagren: Yeah, I definitely wouldn't call the show good, but despite its many flaws I thought it was entertaining.

Now I actually gave the movie's soundtrack a listen on YouTube and the music is actually pretty good. You got myself curious and lol, I could only find the soundtrack on vinyl for 80 zł and for 100+ zł used on CD. Guess I can live without that one.
plagren: They decided to release the vinyl three years ago for some reason, so at least it's still readily available... but vinyl for me is a last resort, I feel no special nostalgia for it. I did check some other works by the composer, and Republika seemed like a cool band. Maybe I'll end up becoming a fan and just buying the box sets with all his Republika and solo releases (including the damn soundtrack).
It reminded me of the Kevin Sorbo Hercules and Luci Lawless Xeena TV series kind of campy but had it's entertaining moments, I agree the soundtrack was pretty good.
Helping others whenever, however you can even when it gets to the point of tiring and hurting you is not being a good friend or a decent person, it's a mental issue.Been like this since i was a kid, i recently started to understand it.A girl friend of mine, she has a hard life.Real hard life.An autistic brother, terrible parents, sexual abuse as a kid, even though she's a soul who seeks freedom at all costs, she can't trust others with her brother who she cares about more than herself.She knows that she can never be truly free.I attempted to help her about it, even tried to atleast make the effects of trauma a bit worst by giving therapy sessions (I'm in no way a professional.But since she no longer trusts psychiatrists, i'm the closest thing to that she's willing to hear out, been researching stuff for a long time).Did it work? Well, kinda.The effects are worst sure but there are loads of unsolved issues.I've been trying to help her for like a year, and not once in my life have i ever had this much trouble.It's hard.I feel like i failed and i'm even afraid that i can make it worst..But you know, these days i feel like giving up, because my whole life, i had no reason to live.I was fond of philosophy since i was a kid and i guess it didn't do me much good.Now it feels like since i lived for others my whole life there has never been a "me".I feel like a slave to humanity and i have no right to be a person.Of course i know this is not right, but i guess it's similiar to chains of religion.People who grew up with religion have a hard time deaing with it, now even though i know this "feeling" of mine is wrong i can't get rid of it.Been depressed for 3 years and suicidal for 6 months, i feel even more guilty when people with far lower life quality standarts than me do everything they can to live, to survive.But i guess it's different.
Remember people, humans are social in nature only because it's beneficial to our survival.If it gets to the point of making it harder for you to survive, don't do it.
low rated
My mother is watching "Over The Top"....and she's enjoying it!

God I hope I'm adopted.
Swote: Helping others whenever, however you can even when it gets to the point of tiring and hurting you is not being a good friend or a decent person, it's a mental issue.Been like this since i was a kid, i recently started to understand it.A girl friend of mine, she has a hard life.Real hard life.An autistic brother, terrible parents, sexual abuse as a kid, even though she's a soul who seeks freedom at all costs, she can't trust others with her brother who she cares about more than herself.She knows that she can never be truly free.I attempted to help her about it, even tried to atleast make the effects of trauma a bit worst by giving therapy sessions (I'm in no way a professional.But since she no longer trusts psychiatrists, i'm the closest thing to that she's willing to hear out, been researching stuff for a long time).Did it work? Well, kinda.The effects are worst sure but there are loads of unsolved issues.I've been trying to help her for like a year, and not once in my life have i ever had this much trouble.It's hard.I feel like i failed and i'm even afraid that i can make it worst..But you know, these days i feel like giving up, because my whole life, i had no reason to live.I was fond of philosophy since i was a kid and i guess it didn't do me much good.Now it feels like since i lived for others my whole life there has never been a "me".I feel like a slave to humanity and i have no right to be a person.Of course i know this is not right, but i guess it's similiar to chains of religion.People who grew up with religion have a hard time deaing with it, now even though i know this "feeling" of mine is wrong i can't get rid of it.Been depressed for 3 years and suicidal for 6 months, i feel even more guilty when people with far lower life quality standarts than me do everything they can to live, to survive.But i guess it's different.
Remember people, humans are social in nature only because it's beneficial to our survival.If it gets to the point of making it harder for you to survive, don't do it.
I wish I read this sooner; I'm sorry to hear about your troubles! Even though you're doubting yourself, I think it's wonderful that you tried helping your friend. Sometimes every little bit of compassion and friendship matters. You seem like a decent human being, so I encourage you to recognize the goodness within yourself. Be careful not to neglect your own well-being, but please continue to show kindness and concern to others. This broken world really needs help, and even you can make a difference. Take care!
Post edited December 14, 2017 by lanipcga
low rated
Luke Skywalker dies in the end as his body vanishes.

Luke is struck by Kylo Ren, he reveals that Ren is fighting a projection, and Luke is still on Ahch-To. After telling Ren that he will not be the last Jedi, his body on Ahch-To vanishes.

Ordered to kill Rey, Kylo Ren instead kills Snoke

Kylo Ren declares himself the new Supreme Leader to Hux.

Another stupid star wars movie with a happy ending where Kylo Ren and Rey work together in the end.
deleted
Post edited December 14, 2017 by Fairfox
What possess someone to do that?

Seriously. For the life of me I don't get it.

I try and try and try but I can't piece together what motivates someone to WANT TO MAKE PEOPLE unhappy.

TBH it makes me want to give up and off myself. Who the hell wants to live surrounded by people who enjoy the suffering of others?

And you know he is probably sitting at home, patting himself on the back, feeling triumphant for having done it.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: What possess someone to do that?

I try and try and try but I can't piece together what motivates someone to WANT TO MAKE PEOPLE unhappy.

TBH it makes me want to give up and off myself. Who the hell wants to live surrounded by people who enjoy the suffering of others?

And you know that fucker is probably sitting at home with a giant hard on from having done it.
The point is that this movie is a WASTE of money.
It is very cliche, with typical happy ending. No creativity, nothing new.

Save yourself the time and money from watching this Disney Garbage.
low rated
nvm
Post edited December 14, 2017 by tinyE
donton1234: The point is that this movie is a WASTE of money.
It is very cliche, with typical happy ending. No creativity, nothing new.

Save yourself the time and money from watching this Disney Garbage.
tinyE: fuck you
You will thank me later when you realize I saved you from this god awful garbage movie.
low rated
nvm
Post edited December 14, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: What possess someone to do that?

It's usually a defense mechanism to mask their own unhappiness. They get a rise out of trolling or hurting others, but in the end, nothing gets solved. That's the sad reality.