It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

people posting threads about how their pet indie game got john wested (rejected) by gog.bunch of whingers.
Post edited August 10, 2014 by Niggles
Fucking sunday. Lazy day that don't go any faster and tomorrow is monday.
l0rdtr3k: Fucking sunday. Lazy day that don't go any faster and tomorrow is monday.
Wouldn't you want it to go slower if tomorrow's Monday? :)
I just want August to end quickly. My least favourite month of the year and I miss my vacations.
Getcomposted: Wouldn't you want it to go slower if tomorrow's Monday? :)
I'm also suffering from burnout. I can't write anything for my last college presentation and I'm really stressed out and just want to beat someone to a pulp and my brother keeps preassuring me to "go out and drink till you drop" even though I don't like drinking that much.
Omg why would my idiot boss write me a message that i have to work tomorrow. it's sunday and it's late... And it's the worst place to work at.
Soccorro: Omg why would my idiot boss write me a message that i have to work tomorrow. it's sunday and it's late... And it's the worst place to work at.
You know why we seem to have bad bosses all the time?
Sh!t floats. ;)
Soccorro: Omg why would my idiot boss write me a message that i have to work tomorrow. it's sunday and it's late... And it's the worst place to work at.
Getcomposted: You know why we seem to have bad bosses all the time?
Sh!t floats. ;)
my boss is unlike regular shit, he is some piece of jetpack-outta space-E.T. phone home-astro shit.
I just had my upper wisdom teeth pulled. I was fortunate that I never had any lower wisdom teeth but now I have cotton in my mouth and I'm on antibiotics and anti-inflammatory pills. The bleeding should be over in a couple of hours.
infinite9: I just had my upper wisdom teeth pulled. [...]
10 days ago I had all four wisdom teeth pulled. Still feel the wounds.
Thankfully I got a full anaesthesia programme and the OP went rather smoothly. Still while the surgeons were okay, the rest of the hospital staff was crap. They didn't let me home and the one friend who could get me home refused, thus I started to argue with him and lost the last of my close friends in the region.
Besides right after my first pudding at the night at hospital most of another tooth broke and fell out. So I had to visit another dentist again. All while suffering from Dentophobia and practically hating and despising dentist.
So I'll just say I'll sympathise - even though I was spared the cotton in mouth part and most of the pain other people suffer from.

fr33kSh0w2012: <snip>
grimwerk: My mildew is killing my zucchini plant complaint seems a bit silly now.
That made me smile... Thank you. The only plants I did't kill accidentally yet are my four little cacti, normally I forget about them, just once every 6 Month I remember to water them but they don't mind that...
Post edited August 11, 2014 by Khadgar42
infinite9: I just had my upper wisdom teeth pulled. [...]
Khadgar42: 10 days ago I had all four wisdom teeth pulled. Still feel the wounds.
Thankfully I got a full anaesthesia programme and the OP went rather smoothly. Still while the surgeons were okay, the rest of the hospital staff was crap. They didn't let me home and the one friend who could get me home refused, thus I started to argue with him and lost the last of my close friends in the region.
Besides right after my first pudding at the night at hospital most of another tooth broke and fell out. So I had to visit another dentist again. All while suffering from Dentophobia and practically hating and despising dentist.
So I'll just say I'll sympathise - even though I was spared the cotton in mouth part and most of the pain other people suffer from.
Damn I'm sorry to hear that. I was actually quite surprised at how fast my wisdom teeth got removed and how smoothly it really went.
high rated
infinite9: Damn I'm sorry to hear that. I was actually quite surprised at how fast my wisdom teeth got removed and how smoothly it really went.
I just knock my own teeth out when necessary.

Am looking forward to Halloween, when I can just paint my forehead orange, shove a flashlight up my ass, and grin in the window as a homemade jack-o-lantern.
Dischord: I just knock my own teeth out when necessary.

Am looking forward to Halloween, when I can just paint my forehead orange, shove a flashlight up my ass, and grin in the window as a homemade jack-o-lantern.
That sounds like my dad, the knocking you own teeth out part that is.
high rated
MunkiSiren: That sounds like my dad, the knocking you own teeth out part that is.
I was just joking, but tell your dad I said hello, and the beer is on me :-)
Dischord: I was just joking, but tell your dad I said hello, and the beer is on me :-)
Heh my dad's a bit crazy like that....He really has done the classic tie a piece of string to your tooth and tie something heavy on the other end and throw it over the door....and it worked.