It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fr33kSh0w2012: snip
BillyMaysFan59: You really should be more respectful, dude.

Getcomposted: snip
BillyMaysFan59: Sorry to hear that. :( My best wishes to you.
Excuse me How old are you seriously!

and I was having a DISCUSSION with Getcomposted he needs to get his SH*T off his chest I get abused daily so I can take it! he needs someone to Vent to I'm the guy that can take it up the ar*e so to speak! (He thinks I was trolling) Unblock me dude and have a vent I'm all ears dude If I came across as a little strong I'm sorry. I just like helping people get it off their chest before they DO END UP Doing something they will regret!
Post edited August 09, 2014 by fr33kSh0w2012
I'm kinda mad that GOG appended a .365 at the end of my account name. It was originally just "triage"
fr33kSh0w2012: <snip>
grimwerk: My mildew is killing my zucchini plant complaint seems a bit silly now.
Mildew is caused by too much humidity in the air the air is too moist where you have it take it out in the sun or better still plant it outside or if you can't do that get a wooden box and put the Zucchini in your backyard in the wooden box
grimwerk: My mildew is killing my zucchini plant complaint seems a bit silly now.
As I've said before, everyone has the right to be miserable. Degrees of misery don't matter as it's all personal. Just because I and fr33kSh0w2012 are obviously miserable now doesn't mean that no one else is allowed to be unhappy/ in an abject state of misery. Someone's pet dies, and they have no other companion. They're allowed and should mourn for them as if a family member had died. Because to them personally, that pet was family.
Unhappiness is NEVER silly, nor is it selfish, if it's mildew killing a zucchini plant or being abused by a parent or losing your job or having a pet die or any other form of unhappiness.

By the same degree, everyone has the right to be happy. Just because someone is miserable doesn't mean you can't and shouldn't be happy.
So, if you can, find that little bit of happiness in your life or make that little bit of happiness every day. It's worth it.
triage.365: I'm kinda mad that GOG appended a .365 at the end of my account name. It was originally just "triage"
With the last site update, a glitch happened in that some users' handles were "added to". Report it to Support and they'll fix it for you very quickly. After the weekend though. :)
Post edited August 09, 2014 by Getcomposted
Getcomposted: As I've said before, everyone has the right to be miserable. Degrees of misery don't matter as it's all personal. Just because I and fr33kSh0w2012 are obviously miserable now doesn't mean that no one else is allowed to be unhappy/ in an abject state of misery. Someone's pet dies, and they have no other companion. They're allowed and should mourn for them as if a family member had died. Because to them personally, that pet was family.
Unhappiness is NEVER silly, nor is it selfish, if it's mildew killing a zucchini plant or being abused by a parent or losing your job or having a pet die or any other form of unhappiness.

By the same degree, everyone has the right to be happy. Just because someone is miserable doesn't mean you can't and shouldn't be happy.
So, if you can, find that little bit of happiness in your life or make that little bit of happiness every day. It's worth it.
seriously guy If i came across as a Little hard It's because I like helping people vent I wanted you to get angry and spill the beans because after you spill the beans you feel better do you not feel a little better now! I'm still your friend I know how you feel I just wanted you to be open with me about it and didn't know how to come about it! so I tried the fast and Heavy approach because it worked on me!

aww.. Sh*t I just tore some of the skin off my thumb youch!
Getcomposted: As I've said before, everyone has the right to be miserable. Degrees of misery don't matter as it's all personal. Just because I and fr33kSh0w2012 are obviously miserable now doesn't mean that no one else is allowed to be unhappy/ in an abject state of misery. Someone's pet dies, and they have no other companion. They're allowed and should mourn for them as if a family member had died. Because to them personally, that pet was family.

This is why I like people like you. And exactly the attitude I try to hold when it comes to my own misery index.
Tell me more I'm all ears I like getting sh*t off chests usually people say to me after hearing my life story they say "I'm cured, But I'm really sorry for you though"

Getcomposted you can vent your life problems to me I might have solutions I might!
fr33kSh0w2012: seriously guy If i came across as a Little hard It's because I like helping people vent I wanted you to get angry and spill the beans because after you spill the beans you feel better do you not feel a little better now! I'm still your friend I know how you feel I just wanted you to be open with me about it and didn't know how to come about it! so I tried the fast and Heavy approach because it worked on me!

Not the way I'd approach things, but ripping off a plaster method does have it's own advantages. ;)
I'm currently in therapy, because things reached a point where the medicos stated that if I didn't go in "voluntarily", I'd go in involuntarily to hospital.
I'm out of hospital, but it was a wakeup call for the medical professionals. Instead of just giving me pills and more pills every time I had a depressive episode (5+ times over 25 years), they're also trying other methods for me to cope with the depression. As I've said though, sometimes, the depression is just so... depressive. ;)

I felt the need to vent. This is the "bitch about life in general" thread, so vented.
Thank you for the kind and not-so-kind words. They did help.
fr33kSh0w2012: seriously guy If i came across as a Little hard It's because I like helping people vent I wanted you to get angry and spill the beans because after you spill the beans you feel better do you not feel a little better now! I'm still your friend I know how you feel I just wanted you to be open with me about it and didn't know how to come about it! so I tried the fast and Heavy approach because it worked on me!

Getcomposted: Not the way I'd approach things, but ripping off a plaster method does have it's own advantages. ;)
I'm currently in therapy, because things reached a point where the medicos stated that if I didn't go in "voluntarily", I'd go in involuntarily to hospital.
I'm out of hospital, but it was a wakeup call for the medical professionals. Instead of just giving me pills and more pills every time I had a depressive episode (5+ times over 25 years), they're also trying other methods for me to cope with the depression. As I've said though, sometimes, the depression is just so... depressive. ;)

I felt the need to vent. This is the "bitch about life in general" thread, so vented.
Thank you for the kind and not-so-kind words. They did help.
See you've has so much Pent up anger that it's become Depression you see therapists don't help me no they don't what they do is CONFUSE me I hate being confued as their strategies just DO NOT work because I also have Asperger's Syndrome I do not get along with LOTS of people because they Misunderstand where I come from ALL the time!
I think I need a friggin Beer!
fr33kSh0w2012: Mildew is caused by too much humidity in the air the air is too moist where you have it take it out in the sun or better still plant it outside or if you can't do that get a wooden box and put the Zucchini in your backyard in the wooden box
Thanks for the advice, fr33k. My plants are outside already and for convenience sake, they're watered by the same sprinkler that does the grass. So the leaves get wet every early morning, which is apparently a stellar situation for mildew growth. The spaghetti squash is gone, and the zucchini, magda, and well-separated acorn squash plants are quite white. I'll purchase something evil to attack them with tomorrow (unless the baking soda mixture I've thrown at 'em does the trick.) Perhaps next year, I'll be more cautious.
fr33kSh0w2012: See you've has so much Pent up anger that it's become Depression you see therapists don't help me no they don't what they do is CONFUSE me I hate being confued as their strategies just DO NOT work because I also have Asperger's Syndrome I do not get along with LOTS of people because they Misunderstand where I come from ALL the time!
I know their scattershot approach is very hit and miss. But if even a little helps, I consider it worthwhile. Yes, I'm sceptical, but I've had experience with good and bad (awful, awful, awful) medical professionals. So, I reserve opinion until I've gotten to know them a little. And everyone's treatment has to be different because everyone is different. They have to operate from generalities and narrow their approach as they get to know you.
With your Asperger's, it can be hard to know if they genuinely want to help or if they're just going through the motions, but my experiences have attuned me quite well to other people's emotions, even if I can't access my own. :)
This isn't really helping you, but that's my opinion.
fr33kSh0w2012: See you've has so much Pent up anger that it's become Depression you see therapists don't help me no they don't what they do is CONFUSE me I hate being confued as their strategies just DO NOT work because I also have Asperger's Syndrome I do not get along with LOTS of people because they Misunderstand where I come from ALL the time!
Getcomposted: I know their scattershot approach is very hit and miss. But if even a little helps, I consider it worthwhile. Yes, I'm sceptical, but I've had experience with good and bad (awful, awful, awful) medical professionals. So, I reserve opinion until I've gotten to know them a little. And everyone's treatment has to be different because everyone is different. They have to operate from generalities and narrow their approach as they get to know you.
With your Asperger's, it can be hard to know if they genuinely want to help or if they're just going through the motions, but my experiences have attuned me quite well to other people's emotions, even if I can't access my own. :)
This isn't really helping you, but that's my opinion.
I know what you mean! what helps is buying a large Punching bag and a Baseball bat! balling up all that rage and Putting it into that swing and pretending your killing the thing that's been hurting you or making you depressed I have to get one and I'll be swearing my ar*e off at it while doing it. It makes you feel sane again!

Damn I have to go down to the servo again a 2 kilometre walk F*ck I hate this! oh well it has to be done, Won't do itself.
Getcomposted: <snip>
Thanks, Get. I was just clumsily tweaking fr33k a bit. He's super brash, but typically entertaining, and I feel like I can relate to him (in some small way) since he mentioned he drinks too much Coke.

I hope you find a happy solution for your own worries soon. I don't know that they work for full-blown depression, but when I'm feeling miserable or enraged, I find that two things help me to feel better: Running, and helping someone else.
fr33kSh0w2012: I saw your post First things First GROW UP! and LISTEN to what I have to say

I have been Looking after My Schizo-Affective Mother for over 15 years it all started when I was 16 years old I'm 31 Years old now the Voices in her head COME OUT HER MOUTH! I had my Middle Teens, Late teens, Early 20's, Middle 20's, Late 20's and to this present day early 30's STOLEN OFF ME and am I bitching about it PLUS I'm in HIDEOUS AGONY! with My I.B.S. ALL THE TIME feels Like I'm digesting HOT MOLTEN STEEL! and you are complaining about No Job you are going to OFF yourself over something THAT SIMPLE! Wish MY problems WERE THAT SIMPLE! aww.. It's been nearly two years you Whining prissy TRY FIFTEEN YEARS AND THE DOCTORS TOLD ME SHE'LL NEVER GET ANY BETTER THEN WHAT THEY HAVE DONE FOR HER! and I HAVE TO *LOOK AFTER MY MOTHER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE* see how EASY your life really is!
Getcomposted: I sent you a PM. Don't be a troll.
He's not trolling, he is just in extreme pain and unleashing it through rage. Come on guys, let it slide.
Post edited August 10, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Study stress mounting. A symptom of a positive thing on the whole, but...