It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You know F4LL0UT, it could have been a lot worse.
Attachments:
boom.jpg (119 Kb)
F4LL0UT: Good suggestion but considering that this is Poland I'd rather expect them to drink vodka.
Hehe. But when I was at CDPR's stand at the GC Leipzig (r.i.p.) two years before The Witcher was released (IIRC, they had a Witcher figure at the gallows in front of their booth, and I still have the mousepad made of real leather) there was quite a lot of beer involved. Especially later in the evening when I had finished my rounds and settled in with them again because the were the most friendly bunch in the business part of the fair.
tinyE: You know F4LL0UT, it could have been a lot worse.
You know, I actually thought "thank God the toilet doesn't use hot water", imagining a scenario like that one.
toxicTom: Hehe. But when I was at CDPR's stand at the GC Leipzig (r.i.p.) two years before The Witcher was released (IIRC, they had a Witcher figure at the gallows in front of their booth, and I still have the mousepad made of real leather) there was quite a lot of beer involved.
Well, game devs aren't plumbers.
Post edited June 03, 2014 by F4LL0UT
tinyE: You know F4LL0UT, it could have been a lot worse.
F4LL0UT: You know, I actually thought "thank God the toilet doesn't use hot water", imagining a scenario like that one.
toxicTom: Hehe. But when I was at CDPR's stand at the GC Leipzig (r.i.p.) two years before The Witcher was released (IIRC, they had a Witcher figure at the gallows in front of their booth, and I still have the mousepad made of real leather) there was quite a lot of beer involved.
F4LL0UT: Well, game devs aren't plumbers.
I would've loved to see you when it happened! :D Polish People are so funny, when they are ranting!
F4LL0UT: You know, I actually thought "thank God the toilet doesn't use hot water", imagining a scenario like that one.

Well, game devs aren't plumbers.
Soccorro: I would've loved to see you when it happened! :D Polish People are so funny, when they are ranting!
You obviously haven't seen a spoiled american teenager ranting after his mommy cancels his WOW account.
Soccorro: I would've loved to see you when it happened! :D Polish People are so funny, when they are ranting!
VABlitz: You obviously haven't seen a spoiled american teenager ranting after his mommy cancels his WOW account.
XD Yeah, I love this country, but we have the market cornered on bitching.
VABlitz: You obviously haven't seen a spoiled american teenager ranting after his mommy cancels his WOW account.
tinyE: XD Yeah, I love this country, but we have the market cornered on bitching.
oh yeah forgot about that one. Is he really trying to, you know, shove the remote up somewhere it doesn't belong?
That's mostly because we have ridiculous stuff to rant about. And yeah, I'd pay to see a replay of that whole event from a different angle, preferably in slow motion. But I didn't burst out in anger, if that's what you were expecting. First I was simply confused and seconds later I actually laughed due to how crazy that whole situation was. I guess my reaction might have been a different one if it had actually hurt. Admittedly it wasn't directly my face that was hit but my chin. Also my beard protected my like an energy field or something. So it wasn't that bad.

I did say "fuck" and "kurwa" several times, though. But it was in awe rather than anger. :D
Post edited June 03, 2014 by F4LL0UT
toxicTom: Ouch! Wtf! Do you have pre-WW plumbery at your place? I hope you don't have a lot of water damage now.
F4LL0UT: More like post-war communist plumbery. I don't know how old the faucet is but I presume that it's been here for a few decades. Anyway, there's been some people working on the water stuff in the building today - actually it sounds like they are still there. Anyway, eventually I grew impatient and wanted to check whether the water is running again. I mean, what could be the harm? They turned the water off earlier in the morning and would only restore it once they're done, right? So first I turned on the cold water - okay, it's coming in slight bursts but it looks clean. Then I turned on the hot water and BOOM.
You don't turn on Communist water faucet,
Communist water faucet turns on you. :P
Post edited June 03, 2014 by Cyberevil
high rated
Cyberevil: Communist water faucet turns on you. :P
Not sure about that, but when I was 9 I had some smoke bombs, manufactured in Korea, that blew up in my hands like a firecracker.

I wondered if the smoke bomb factory might have been infiltrated by some shitty humored Koreans from the north :-)

Edit, <sp>
Post edited June 03, 2014 by Dischord
Cyberevil: Communist water faucet turns on you. :P
Dischord: Not sure about that, but when I was 9 I had some smoke bombs, manufactured in Korea, that blew up in my hands like a firecracker.

I wondered if the smoke bomb factory might have been infiltrated by some shitty humored Koreans from the north :-)

Edit, <sp>
strangely enough, when I was a kid, my cousin had a bunch of "smoke bombs" called zebra smokes... they were supposed to just smoke a white and black smoke, but while I was holding one it exploded in my hand, doing minor burns and stinging like hell... everyone was shocked and our parents took them away.
high rated
Cyberevil: strangely enough, when I was a kid, my cousin had a bunch of "smoke bombs" called zebra smokes... they were supposed to just smoke a white and black smoke, but while I was holding one it exploded in my hand, doing minor burns and stinging like hell... everyone was shocked and our parents took them away.
I don't remember the brand name, only that they were cylindrical with very short fuses.

I experienced the same effect though, and since I hid them, they escaped confiscation.

I lit the bastards on the ground after that :-)
That video is fake. That teenager is showing off his acting. That is what I read when I did research on this video last year.

There are more videos with this freakout teenager in it. Very entertaining, especially the one where he starts raging on a boat while on vacation with his family. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoNGRoTo-rE
Post edited June 04, 2014 by monkeydelarge
monkeydelarge: That video is fake. That teenager is showing off his acting. That is what I read when I did research on this video last year.
Not sure I'd wanna be known as the kid that stuck a remote in my ass, but I guess to each his own. Kids are sure different from when I went to school.
Something is wrong with game editions today